The Fated Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommie didn't want to stop what was happening, but she knew she heard Harper correctly, and she needed an explanation. Can it really be that she's wanted me as long as I've wanted her? Moving up to the blonde's ear, she lightly licked the outer edge of it, eliciting a moan from the beautiful woman that made her lower regions twitch. "Tell me," she sensually whispered.

Harper couldn't think. "I...I..." My god what if you think I'm some crazy stalker? Shit what if you're some psycho and here I am alone with you like an idiot. Shit. Shit. Shit. I must be the one who's crazy. She silently thought and then her mouth was captured again in a tender kiss that pushed her doubts away.

"Tell me," Tommie softly requested a second time against her lips. The chime of a cell phone interrupted them. The taller woman reluctantly let go of the blonde so she could stand again. Answering the call, she then handed it to Harper who was trying to compose herself. "It's Triple A."

"Oh." Harper took the phone. "Hello?" Pushing a golden strand of hair behind her ear, she continued, "Yes, this is. "Oh, you have someone available in an hour?" She looked up into ocean blue eyes for a sign. Here was her opportunity to get into her car and actually go home. Her gaze drifted to the luscious lips, and saw a pink tongue momentarily peek out as Tommie absently licked her bottom lip. Harper's insides twisted with desire, recalling how that mouth felt on her just moments ago. Moving her gaze back up to the passion-filled stormy eyes, she said into the phone, "Hold on."

Tommie had figured out the conversation, and her heart sunk. She hoped that before they parted, she would be able to convey how much she wanted for them to get to know one another and hopefully develop something more. Taking a step forward, she ever so gently caressed Harper's cheek with the back of her fingers. "I will gladly walk you back, and we can wait for them inside the diner; or......" Fingertips ever so softly trailed down the shorter woman's neck, making Harper tremble.

Harper just about dropped the phone, her desires igniting once again. She lost herself in those blue pools, convinced that she could trust this woman who had been nothing but sweet and kind to her. It was something about those azure orbs that conveyed honor and respect that really touched her soul. "I'm sorry, what was that?" she asked to the person at the other end of the phone, disappointed when Tommie stepped back to give her room. "Um... Yes I'm fine. We can actually just keep the original appointment for tomorrow. Yes. Thanks." Harper took a deep breath as she set the phone down on the counter. Running hands through her hair and letting out sigh, she looked over at Tommie, whose back was to her, leaning against the door frame to the sun room. For a second she wondered if she made the right decision.

"You know," Tommie gently began as she gazed out the windows into the snow covered yard, "every day you came into the diner, I would go hide in the kitchen."

Puzzled amber eyebrows drew together. "Why?" Harper asked.

"Because I.....found myself so attracted to you that I felt I had to just get away to regain a sense of control." She brushed long fingers through her thick midnight black hair. "If I hadn't been such a chicken shit, I would have asked you out long ago."

Taking a couple of steps towards the taller woman, she said, "But you come across so confident and so....well you definitely have a way with...."

"Seduction?" Tommie finished. "Oh that's not a problem area at all. Sex, seduction, sensuality --- that's easy." She turned, finally facing Harper. "But I didn't just want to get in your pants. That was my problem. The more I would see of you, the more I realized I really wanted to know you. All of you."

A light blush crept across Harper's cheeks. "And here, from day one I've been trying to get a glimpse of you as often as I could, hoping each time that we could have some interaction."

"And I've wasted all this time when you really were interested." Tommie scoffed at the notion of what a fool she had been.

Harper reached out, interlacing her fingers with Tommie's, and said, "I say it wasn't a waste. Perhaps this is how fate decided things should play out." She looked down at their interwoven hands, enjoying the sensation of Tommie's thumb gently brushing across her skin.

The diner owner acquiesced with a nod. "I...I really would like to kiss you again. I love the way you kiss."

Harper grinned. Leaning forward, she softly commented, "And here I think you are the amazing kisser." Their faces were merely inches apart as the electricity sparked between them again. Looking into azure blue eyes that hypnotized her, she tried to contain the whimper that almost sprang from her throat when large hands gripped her hips, drawing her closer. When their lips met with a soft daintiness, Harper melted from the sweetness. The gentleness lasted only a few seconds as the kiss triggered a series of explosions within each of them. Mouths opened without hesitation and tongues began to search and probe. Hands took purchase within raven locks, threading and gripping them as the kisses became insistent. Something almost animalistic deep within Harper was clamoring to come out. She couldn't remember ever feeling this way. There was an insatiable hunger to take and to be taken that made her body thrum with desire.

Tommie's mouth assaulted her neck once again, making Harper's skin come alive as it touched upon every sensitive spot. The taller woman's hands suddenly had a life of their own, sliding down and around to cup the blonde's round back side. Pushing a strong thigh between Harper's legs, she pressed against the woman's heated center. Long fingers soon found their way to warm flesh, having slid under the blouse to the small of her back.

Both of them tried to be reasonable, thinking they should take this slow since they had confessed a long term interest in one another. But the feeling of luscious skin paired with delicious kisses had them at a loss of all sensibility and control. Neither of them was capable of stopping the want that consumed their souls and pushed all rational thought aside. Kissing savagely, Tommie suddenly moved, and with a couple of steps, pinned Harper against the counter. Deft fingers popped open the blonde's dark brown slacks and lowered the zipper. Tommie's hands hooked into the waistband of soft cotton panties, pushing them down off slender hips to drop to the floor with the pants. She quickly unbuttoned the blouse, and then proceeded to rip off her own shirt with lightning speed. Recapturing the lips she momentarily left, Tommie wrapped an arm around Harper's waist as her free hand slid down between their bodies to gently delve between the folds of the honey colored curls.

Harper's breath hitched at the sensation. Her hips automatically jerked forward begging for more, and that is exactly what she received when a set of fingers slid effortlessly into her wetness. She gasped, breaking from the kiss, her nails digging into Tommie's shoulders. She lifted one leg up to open herself further, and hooked it around the back of her lover's thigh.

Tommie's hips and fingers moved simultaneously, and her face nuzzled the soft fragrant flesh that covered the blonde's racing pulse. She wanted to feel everything from this shorter woman --- every breath, every swallow, every beat, and every muscle that clamped, tightened, and flexed in response to her.

Harper kept time with the rhythm which had been set. "Oh god!" she exclaimed when she felt the added sensation of a thumb circling her bundle of nerves. A fiery, tingling sensation coursed through her and she felt her head spin as her body acted and reacted in ways she couldn't remember experiencing before. Using the muscles in her leg, she pulled Tommie tighter to her. "Harder," she cried out in bated breath.

Tommie plunged deeper and faster. She soon smiled at the telltale clenching sensations around her fingers, knowing that she would get her secret wish of having Harper explode against her.

Harper's body suddenly went rigid. Nails bit harshly into Tommie's skin and her eyes squeezed shut as she let out her release in a strangled, gasping cry.

Tommie held her trembling lover as they both struggled for air and tried to calm their frantic pounding hearts. Pressing her face against the strawberry-blonde crown, she closed her eyes and inhaled the wonderful scent she wanted to etch into her memory. "So beautiful," she whispered in a rough and raspy voice after the expenditure of pent-up lust and desire.

Harper buried her face into the damp skin of Tommie's neck as her mind teetered on regaining consciousness, while she enjoyed the feeling of being held like a cherished treasure.

Pulling back, ocean blue eyes softly looked into sea green. With a slight grin that only turned up the corners of her mouth, Tommie bestowed a sweet kiss upon Harper's lips. Bringing her hand up, she lightly pressed it to her face, inhaling the erotically charged fragrance of Harper's arousal that lingered. A tongue peeked out to taste causing both women to moan.

Harper's center twitched at witnessing the taller woman's actions. She never saw anything so erotic, and it automatically set her on fire again.

"I must have more of you," Tommie sensually purred. Taking the blonde's hand, she led her into the bedroom. They worked on removing the rest of each other's clothing before Tommie lowered her onto the mattress, and settled herself between Harper's legs. They kissed with such a passion that soon climbed to a ferocity of nips and bites that had Harper clawing at Tommie's muscled back wishing to release the animal she believed resided within each of them.

When her nipple was captured by a hot wanton mouth, Harper arched completely off the mattress. "Jesus!"

Tommie interchangeably switched from flicking the nipple with the tip of her tongue to suckling it gingerly, driving the small blonde insane with need. Administering the same to the other breast, she then licked her way down the planes and curves of Harper's torso. She groaned at feeling her lover's wetness paint her skin as she moved. Reaching her goal, she nuzzled the downy soft amber curls, inhaling the intoxicating scent that made her head spin. Using her nose, she gently nudged at the folds, licking up the inside of one lip and then down the other.

"Oh god," Harper cried out. "Please....don't.....make me wait anymore."

Blue eyes sparkled mischievously, and then granted her lover's wish. The flat of a tongue slowly swiped the length, from her opening up to the bundle of nerves causing a strangled cry to erupt from Harper's mouth. Tommie discovered that the sounds and responses from the small blonde were pure music to her ears, and she planned to hear this often. She suckled the erect little nub into her mouth, and inserted two fingers deep inside.

It wasn't long before Harper began to grind herself onto Tommie's mouth, gripping the midnight black hair firmly as she sought after the impending release. When her slick pearl was tugged and sucked harder, she cried out Tommie's name over and over as she crashed into the climax that washed over her like a tidal wave.

Not wanting to give her lover time to come off her high, the dark haired woman curled her fingers up and resumed thrusting, as she licked at the creamy wetness that seeped out. Tommie felt Harper's hips match the rhythm of her hand, and within a minute Harper cried out in ecstasy again. Tommie laid her head on a thigh, reveling in the sensation of the muscles quivering and contracting beneath her. When she felt Harper was calmer, she gently removed her fingers and climbed up the body. Laying her head next to the blonde, she watched her lover's breathing return to normal. She smiled when sea green eyes turned towards her.

Harper captured the lips that tempted her, groaning when she tasted herself. Rolling them over, she climbed on top, straddling a firm thigh. Without hesitation, she attacked a succulent neck, wanting to taste all of the treasures the brunette had to offer. Long fingers threaded through strawberry-blonde locks, urging her to explore. Not being able to quell the beast that threatened to escape, Harper bit at the flesh, and then sucked a nipple hard between her teeth.

An animalistic growl spilled out of Tommie's throat. Instinctively, she grasped Harper's rear end encouraging the blonde to grind against her thigh. She felt the hips gyrate when her second breast received the same attention as the first, and a set of fingers found their way deep inside her wetness. "Yes!" she called forth.

Harper greatly enjoyed the feel of the body writhing and moving beneath, but nothing was more exquisite than Tommie's guttural, strangled groan when she climaxed in wave after rolling wave of ecstasy. The smaller woman did not want it to end, at least not yet. So she quickly slid down, without removing her fingers, to find her lover's hardened button. Circling it from left to right, she felt the muscles clamp tighter around the digits which continued to pump hard. She smiled, happy to know she was causing such a reaction. She curled her fingers up which became Tommie's undoing as she arched high off the bed, the orgasm having ripped out of her throat.

Tommie's sweat covered body fell back hard onto the mattress. She gasped for air; hands scrambling to bring Harper back up before the blonde tried to give her a heart attack. Somehow one of them managed to pull the covers up as they wrapped their arms and legs around one another. They each knew this was just the beginning, not only of the night, but also for a beautiful budding relationship.

***************

Sea green eyes slowly fluttered open. Wonderful scents of coffee, bacon, and something else filled her nostrils. Harper languidly stretched, and then smiled as thoughts of their all night love fest flitted through her mind. Thank god we took naps in between each session. She happily mused to herself. Looking over at the digital alarm clock on the nightstand, she was glad to see it was only after nine o'clock. Getting up, she decided to just wrap the bed sheet around her.

Tommie finished setting down the plates of food at the breakfast bar when she looked up and beheld the radiant sight before her. The short blonde was leaning against the wall, holding onto the sheet partially wrapped on her body, and bearing a toothy grin that reached from ear to ear. "Any time you want to come out of the bedroom like that or even completely naked is just fine by me," Tommie commented as she closed the space between them and pulled Harper in for a passionate kiss. "Mmm, good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning indeed," Harper responded happily. "I just may consider it." She reached up, pulling Tommie in for another kiss.

The sheet began to slide down as hands roamed, seeking warm skin. Tommie's head spun as her fingertips encountered the soft flesh. She then felt small fingers undoing the few buttons on her shirt, pushing it open to expose her chest. They leaned in, embracing one another and moaned in unison when their naked breasts met. "My god, I can't stop touching you." she absently commented into the golden crown of hair.

Sea green eyes looked deeply into ocean blue. "Why don't you show me just how irresistible you find me, and I'll show you how irresistible you are to me?" Harper challenged in a sultry purr. "Breakfast can wait for when we take a break, right?"

"Mmm, definitely," Tommie responded as she captured Harper's mouth with a hungry passion.

They knew it was going to be a full and busy morning before they met with tow truck driver to get Harper's keys, but they didn't mind. Fate brought them together and they intended to take advantage of every possible moment.

The End

12