The Father/Daughter Look Alike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to cum in your pretty little mouth," he said, pulling my chin back from his cock, breaking the suction that I held on it after only a few good sucks.

I got to my feet, and his finger dove into the wet crotch of my panties like a guided missile. He pushed his fingers deep inside of me and pumped them in and out, finger fucking me as I latched on his shoulders to keep my balance.

It wasn't long before I came on his fingers as my muscles squeezed them hard as if looking for their own delicious juices to squirt into my wet hole. He withdrew his fingers slowly from my wet hole and pushed me back onto the toilet seat. He spread my legs far apart, pulling my thong to the side, and lifting my legs onto his shoulders. He dove his face forward hitting his intended target with precision. His moustache tickled my clit making me cum again instantly. He lapped at my sloppy cunt, burying his fingers back into my hole and then out again. I squeezed my nipples and diddled them as he feasted on my cunt and its juices.

"Daddy?"

He released his mouth from my cunt for a brief second.

"Yes dear."

"I, um, want to know if we can play another game when you're done?"

He looked at me licking his lips.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I want to ride you like mom did that day I walked in on you two," I moaned in a heavy breath.

He smiled and quickly got to his feet.

"How about we do that right now? It sounds like a great game."

He moved to the edge of the tub and sat down lifting his skirt up over his hips. He stared down at his throbbing cock for a moment then leaned back and placed his palms on the back edge of the tube and smiled.

"Get on. I'd love to fuck your sweet pussy like that," he growled, licking the corner of this mouth with his thick wet tongue.

I turned around with my back to him as he stretched out, balancing his weight on his strong arms. I shuffled back, spreading my legs wide to straddle his, and lowered myself carefully down, guiding his plump cock into my wet hole. He grunted loudly as I settled myself down and drove his cock meat deep into my cunt hole. He began to pump his meat in and out of my hole as I slid forward and backwards on his plump cock, making sure that it rammed me deep and hard with each thrust. He stretched my cunt as I ground my hips farther down on his meat, trying to get his cock deeper into my hole. I bobbed up and down like a dobber on water. Forcing his cock meat deeper and deeper into my cunt, trying my hardest to lodge it deep into my cervix. I rode him hard and fast as he bucked and pushed against my weight. I could feel my cunt juices running down the crack of my ass, and I imagine it was running down over his balls as I came again.

After about fifteen minutes of hard riding, I could feel the muscles in his forearms shaking his whole body. I knew that his muscles were tiring from our combined weight. I jumped off his cock, leaving him gasping for breath from the sudden void of my warm cunt on his hard cock. I offered him a hand to stand up because I wasn't sure if he had the strength to pull himself up on his own. He reached for my hand, sat up and climbed from the lip of the tub. He stood there for one brief moment as to make sure his legs would hold him up. He reached for me, spinning me around as his cock bobbed and glistened in front of him.

He pulled his fingers up the slit of my wet cunt, all the way up the crack of my ass before bending me over the toilet and lifting my skirt once again. He brought a hard wet hand down on my ass cheek, making me yelp in pained delight.

"I did that to your mother too," he said, as he smoothed his hand over my inflamed ass cheek.

"Yes, daddy! Do it again," I moaned, as his hand came back smartly on my ass a loud crack.

He edged my panties all the way down, lowering himself to the floor with them, and I stepped free. He put both his hands to my ass cheeks and spread them wide, pushing his mouth and tongue to my asshole. He began to eat me from the back, running his tongue up and down the crack of my ass, and then down to my fat cunt lips. I ground my hips back against his mouth as his tongue punctured past my sphincter and into my dark hole.

"Oh Daddy, yes! Tongue fuck me harder," I cried.

I fucked his tongue hard and fast while my fingers dipped in and out of my wet pussy hole that was stretched from the width of his prick.

I closed my eyes and rode back on his tongue, reveling in the glory of having my skirt clad father, licking my tender hole after his cock had rammed it. We were both moaning as he moved his hand from my ass cheek to stroked off a few licks on his fat meaty prick.

Suddenly out of nowhere, the door burst open.

"What the fuck do we have hear?" I heard a deep boisterous voice call out.

Daddy and I both froze where we were and looked toward the door where Granddad was standing, holding his flaccid cock in his hand with his mouth wide open.

"I come in to take a piss and find my son-in-law and my granddaughter going at it. What a wonderful world," he howled.

Granddad looked at me, and then my father, smiled and stepped in closing the door behind him.

"Wow, twins," he said, looking from my father then to me, as he stepped toward the toilet, his cock starting to grow in his hand.

"I always wanted to fuck a set of twins," he said, pulling on his cock until it became hard in his hand.

"Is there room in here for an old man too?" he said, his cock growing firm and stiff under his pumping fist.

His old hand reached for my tender tits and began to fondle them.

My father wiped his mouth off, got up off his knees, and stepped out of the way as Granddad pushed at his chest.

"I want the young one first," he said, guiding his stiff prick toward my wet hole.

Granddad's cock was a little shorter than my father's and just as fat. He pushed his cock into my cunt and began to push deep and hard into my wet hole. Within minutes he was panting, and I felt a warm flood in my cunt. He pulled out of me, dropped to his knees and began licking my dripping cunt as he pulled on his semi-hard prick.

I looked over to where dad was standing and watched him pulling on his own cock that was still as hard as it had been when I was sitting on it.

He shrugged his shoulders as Granddad's mouth made slurping noises on my cunt as he finished eating the last of his goo out of my fuck hole.

The head of my father's cock seemed larger, and a deeper shade of purple then it had been before. His other hand was busy stretching and pulling at his balls that were curled up against the base of his cock while his other hand kept busy pumping his cock up and down with rapid strokes.

Dad reached past Granddad and locked the bathroom door before pushing his cock back into my Granddad soaked cunt. It swished and popped as dad plunged his cock in and out through Granddad's goo, and Granddad diddled my clit.

Dad pulled out only after a few good strokes and held his cock tight in his fist.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered, and I watched in astonishment as Granddad crawled to him on his knees, and pulled my dad by the hips to his mouth. I turned around, sitting on the toilet with my fingers working my still throbbing cunt, and watched my grandfather down my father's cum filled cock.

My father reached for his head, and pushed it to the root of his cock and stood still. His legs wobbling and he clawed at Granddad's head as he unloaded his balls into Granddad's throat.

Granddad swallowed and got to his feet, wiping his mouth off with that back of his hand. I got up from the toilet and stood there shocked. Granddad spanked me on the ass and smiled to his son-in-law.

"That was some good eatin. We'd better get going before Ester comes a lookin for us, and you better get out of that dress son," he said, pointing to daddy and smiling.

He unlocked the bathroom door and slipped out shaking his head as he went. I looked at Daddy with big wide eyes, still astounded at what I had just seen Granddad do to my father.

"Does Granddad do that a lot?" I asked, looking my father directly in the face.

Daddy shrugged his shoulders and looked toward the bathroom door.

"You got me," he said, pulling the skirt down over his half hard cock.

I kissed daddy on the lips and slipped out of the bathroom in search of his clothes. I snuck into the living room where I could hear my mother and grandmother talking in the kitchen. I picked up dad's clothes with my own, and headed back to the bathroom. I opened the door, threw daddy his clothes, and returned to the living room, just as my mom started in.

"Oh, honey! I like the outfit, but don't you think it's a little too tight?"

I looked down at the blouse and tried to pull it closed over my tits.

"Yeah, I was thinking that I would wear the other one instead. It's a little bigger."

My mother nodded and smiled at me as I turned and headed back toward my room. I took off the skirt and blouse and folded it neatly at the foot of my bed, before returning to the living room.

A few minutes later dad came into the living room dressed in his own clothes and smiled at me.

"We best get the furniture moved now, instead of chit chatting."

My mother smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't you two want to go to lunch with us?"

I looked at dad and shook my head cautiously.

"No, dear. You all go on ahead. Sal and I have work to do," he said, smiling back at me.

Granddad smiled too and confessed that he had worked up an appetite from shopping with two of his best girls.

My mother grabbed on to my grandmother's arm and Granddad threw back his head and laughed.

"I think he ate already," he said, as he followed mom and Gran out to the car, and I watched them pull away.

Dad and I moved around the living room furniture as soon as my mother and grandparents had left. He told me that we had better do it now while they had the chance, because if my mother came back and the living room still looked the same, she would wonder what they had been doing the whole time.

Dad placed the last piece of furniture where I wanted it and moved back to stand in front of me.

"I want to thank you for showing me a good time. I hope we can play dress up again real soon. I really liked it."

I kissed daddy on the cheek and smiled as his arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him. I felt his cock beginning to rise in his pants again, causing my own cunt to re-juice. I figured we had another hour and a half until mom and my grandparents returned for the day, so I was going to put it to full use.

I stripped daddy naked again, running my hands up and down his long lean body. I told him how turned on I had been since watching Granddad going down on him and drinking his load of cum. Daddy admitted to me that he had enjoyed Granddad's sudden advances more than he had ever expected too. Daddy lifted me up into his arms and I closed my legs around his waist, pulling my thong panties to the side as daddy stuffed his hard cock into my cunt again. He leaned my back against the living room wall and lifted my ass cheeks as I held onto his neck and shoulders. Daddy and I fucked for the next hour in every position there was, in every spot of my little apartment, and thank goodness it was a nice day out and the windows could be opened. The apartment needed to air out the smell of sex before mom and my grandparents returned.

My parents and grandparents went home two days later. I look forward to seeing them all again, but especially Daddy in a couple of weeks when I break from school for the summer. I've decided that I don't want to go to classes over the summer break, and that I would rather spend it at home with my dad. I mean my parents, but truth be told, I can't wait to get him alone, so that he can fuck my brains out once again...

12