All Comments on 'The Favor'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

I seem to remember starting to read this story once before, but never finished it but I did this time and it was pretty good

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 6 years ago

Heartbreaking beautiful. Some stories just create a palpable reality & then shock you when they're finished, leave you thirsting for more. This was a wonderful read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good stuff

Didn't expect something this deep but I read all of it so it out did my expectations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love!!

They both loves each other that should move to the one person who always was therebrit Tracy both should out of love lust kindness show Jeff his love and hearts belong together with theirs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Repeat?

This was uploaded previously. Is it any different than the original? If not, why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This works...

A lot of material on this site works as porn. Nowt wrong wi' that, obviously, or I wouldn't be here. This works as literature. Respect,

TSreaderTSreaderabout 6 years ago
Wow!

A very good story! Well done!

GentlytwistedGentlytwistedabout 6 years ago
This one caught me off guard

I found it really powerful indeed - the slow reveal, the way you conveyed lack of memory. Then the twist ending when you find out why Trace is in the hospital in the first place.

Also, from a martial arts point of view, I liked the realism of Brit being more hurt than Jeff when she punched him in the face. Using your knuckles on hard bone is a rookie error.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kat <3

Okay I love this story it’s wonderful I really really love it. Read it a few times and i gotta admit I keep coming back looking for more of it. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was not expecting this

Honestly had no idea what I was walking into when I started reading this, but I'm glad I read it all the way through. Great story so far!! Really hope it doesn't end here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 Page

I read the first page. You should be VERY proud of this.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another chaper

Excellent story but need at lease another chapter

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

This story really required another chapter .. as much as I liked it I have too many unanswered questions .. well done but not nearly finished ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Let's see if I got this right

Jeff was the bad guy. Brit was her savior. Not sure what hooters and Heidi was, maybe temptation. Guess her two kids were guilt. Not sure were this story was trying to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for me

Too many questions with confusing answers.

We could all post a segment or two that we like or are proud of, without finishing (or even starting) the rest, but it makes me feel unsatisfied about investing my time in reading something that is incomplete and will never be finished.

It's a little like catching catching part two of a six part TV drama that got your attention, but you not only missed the beginning but utterly forgot to see any other episodes as well - who are these people, how did they get here, what has happened/is happening/will happen, where are they going and, ultimately, what is the punchline? More questions than answers.

Lexi

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

Surely you can put together some kind of resolution to finish it off. Incomplete!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Watching behind the curtains

There was a french author died in WW2 and he left a very special poetry " the little prince" and there you will find this " you just can see right with the heart because the main thungs will be covered forthe eyes .... " i think its a bad translation but search the web for it ..... Under this sentence the story makes sence ...... Very intense thank you

b737docb737docalmost 2 years ago

Powerful, and nuanced. Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Society rewards us for fulfilling its expectations with positive feedback. Go to college, future of the country. Get a job and work hard for your boss, trusted employee. Buy nice things, you deserve the more expensive version that does more. Marry a nice person of the opposite gender and raise kids. The whole time, everyone's telling you how GREAT you're doing and how proud/envious/jealous they are... You can get so caught up in the positive feedback of fulfilling expectations that you almost forget how miserable you are, how much you hate the life you live and the choices you made. You can almost lose yourself in that mask, that shell of expectations and the temporary happiness of everyone around you being happy with your life...

... Almost.

Depression is a tricky thing. Most of the time it's easy to shake off, just focus on the matter at hand and dismiss the rest... But it builds, and it waits until it's big enough and it sneaks up behind you and grabs you by the neck and pulls you down, down, down into your worst fears and everything you HATE about yourself and it crushes your will to do anything, to be alive... That's why you have to LOVE YOURSELF EXACTLY HOW YOU ARE!

The worst parts of you are incredible. The ugliest part of you is beautiful. Everything horrible that ever happened to you was just making you stronger, wiser and giving you the tools to help the next person through the struggle. You won your life in your mother's womb, before you had a face or a heartbeat you were already a champion! Whatever you're afraid to face, go face it. Live your truth and let them judge, anyone who can't accept you for what you can't change doesn't deserve to know you and should be pitied for their blindness... And remember, we may never meet, but I'll always love you.

-Win

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I am autistic. I struggle to be understood sometimes. One of the reasons I write is because I sometimes have very complex thoughts that I don't know how else to articulate. The best I can do is to make a setting, dress up some dolls, and play out a few scenes to express the thing in my head.

Sometimes, as with the commenter above who thought that Jeff was the bad guy, people miss the point. This isn't uncommon, and to be clear, Jeff isn't the bad guy. Nobody is. Nobody is at fault.

This is a story about the pain of regret. About making choices that you know in your head are the right choices, but in your heart you know they're wrong. The previous commenter captured that very eloquently, (I'm not crying, you're crying) and I'm honored that this comment will be here for every reader that comes after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was on the verge of being one of the best and it was ruined. Maybe your intention was not to portray Jeff as the bad guy, but his reaction of cursing and being aggressive gave that impression. It was so bad that he was struck by Brit who is the knight in shining armor.

This was a cookie cutter story in reverse. Usually, the "bad man" is revealed at the beginning of the story to absolve the main female character from any wrong doing.

Yes depression is a serious disease and having to hide ones true self sucks - but using others to sustain a lie is not okay.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

The events of this story are … unfortunate, but not particularly interesting, in and of themselves. As we all know, confusion in today's society—at every level—is well-known. This was just a "normal" case of that; we see them everyday. Consequently, I didn't see the events themselves as enlightening.

What was truly *inspired* though, was the presentation. It was complex and confusing. It was twisted and twisting. It revealed; it obscured. It defined; it redefined. First person presentation of a story by a damaged narrator is *extremely* hard to pull off. It's one flew over the cuckoo's nest hard. This was a short "simple" story presented by a master storyteller (you see, it's rarely the story that is awesome; it's the teller who tells it).

I do, however, strongly disagree that "it's nobody's fault". It is totally unacceptable to just say, "it's society's fault". That we're all in the big giant video game that does what it wants and we're all NPCs. No. The individuals in this story are *all*, to one degree or another, at fault, in different ways. When someone in a situation like this gets pushed so far, there *are* actors that pushed them, including themselves. Even if through neglect, or carelessness, or self-absorption with no intent to harm. Without there being fault (intended or not), there can be no prevention or recovery. We *learn* from those faults, those mistakes we make.

Saying it's nobody's fault is saying that there's nothing to be done about it.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 1 year ago

Great story, so far as it goes. This needs a Part 2, maybe 6-12 months later, with flashbacks as needed, to properly tell Tracy's and possibly Brit's story as well. What triggered the attempted suicide? Were there visible signs of Tracy's previous life unraveling or was it all at a subliminal/subconscious level? While not a bad guy, did Jeff unknowingly "set the scene"? How much of his anger is over trying to protect their daughters versus a fear that his marriage to Tracy was somehow tainted or built on a lie? How does Tracy move forward? Sick leave and return to her job and build something with Brit or make a clean break and start fresh somewhere else? Lot of potential outcomes here. Looking forward to reading more of your work!

GayKatGayKat5 months ago

Brilliant! 🌟

-

Hallo AwkwardMD!

-

Jeff isn't the bad guy, him and their two daughters are the victims!

-

We would love to read more about Tracy and Brit, are they living together? ... What about their family... did Tracy ever woman-up and come out to Jeff and her two daughters... she owes her family at least that much,,, yes!

-

Thank you, 5&5, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!

-

From your two kinky dyke friends,

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
1326 Followers
Writing smut no one asked for since 2013. Hello! I'm a spare-time writer, and I've been proud to use Literotica to get my own brand of smut out there. I've worked with some really incredible creators over the years (Omenainen, SkullTT, Maria_McGeorge, Katie_Tay, AngelofTempta...