All Comments on 'The Favourite'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
friendlya97friendlya97over 9 years ago
wow

absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

A sequel where Allie and Becky both get fucked by their brother would be awesome.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Very well written.

Most excellent.

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
There Has Got to Be More

Another part to this story would be greatly appreciated.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Incomplete

It's always a thrill to see Xarth's name on a new story, and this one certainly met my expectations... to a point. I just hope he will finish. Mike's story still needs to be told, and even Becky's isn't as entirely there as much as Allie's. And how did it all start? Was Allie intuiting Becky's hidden feelings, or vice-versa? How did Becky and Mike begin? Bring parental and friends influences in, and there's the makings of a really interesting novel.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Great story

Sisters love hot as hell but kind of one sided, ok big sister going to be shared by little sis and brother, is brother going to have little sister too? Three way would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

That was amazing, never expected a story from literotica to give me a few tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Xarth - you have the ability to write a first class entertaining story and I would be the first to acknowledge that. However, having said that, with many, if not most of your stories they are incomplete or left "hanging" - is this story going to be the same? Why not have a look at your various readers comments and go back and "finish" your past stories before you write any more.

QuirinusQuirinusover 9 years ago
I don't know.

I just don't know. Threeway usually isn't my thing, but you can pull it off quite well, and I very much enjoy your threeway stories together with your other stories. All the same, several (not all, but several) of your threeway stories, including this one, have a common problem. I'm thinking particularly of your novella on Smashwords whose title escapes me at the moment and It's Nice to Be Included on here: they don't really end. Or perhaps more precisely, they end before all threads have been completely wrapped up. I am still intensely curious as to how Mike is going to fit into this new relationship (or how Allie is going to fit in to Mike's and Becky's pre-existing relationship). Indeed, I am a little concerned that he or she might be unable to do so as matters stand.

All that to say, a sequel to any of the three stories I've just mentioned in which you drew the third leg of the metaphorical triangle would be much appreciated. Oh, and good work, sir. As always.

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1over 9 years ago
The Favourite

A beautiful story. The sex seems almost secondary to the conflicting emotions, but that somehow makes it even more erotic. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
May happiness always be with u

I dont know how to express my gratitude to you xarth. As 3rd world country residence free reading is blessing for us. We can't afford much luxury in life and only trough reading we experience it. Thankyou for all of your free beautiful story. I'm glad u coming back to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another awesome story

Xarth, you have a serious gift for writing, another awesome story! Loved the interesting dynamic between the three siblings. Would love to see a part 2 of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Xarth, I must say that you are one of the best writers on this site and this is just one more great story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very well written one of the best that I have read in a long time. I would be interested in seeing a part two, maybe even a part 3 if you could stretch it. either way looking forward to more stories...... Cheers :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really enjoyed reading it. it is very well written!

i would not mind a sequel

CDchrystalCDchrystalover 8 years ago
Wow!

What a story for my first read on here! Smokin' hot! I could feel the feelings. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I don't like this story.

I'm jealous of mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome story

definitely needs a sequel, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree...

Needs a sequel... at the very least one follow up story

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
I'm not jealous of Mike

The older sister has the best of both worlds.

A sister who adores her

A brother who worships her

and she alone controls who, what, and when.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
About the Girls

Very nice story! Glad you kept it between the girls!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Wonderful story

Elli is shagged by her sister, but she is not a lizbian. She is a bisexual. And she just hasn't paid attention to her brother yet. When Mike joined in, it didn't create fear, just an acceptance of the fact. And Mike was just as interested in Elli as he was in Becca. She's just a smaller sister and he has to look out for her. But now he's going to jerk off with a dream about Elli.

So he will have to share it all together.

We are waiting for the continuation.

kevin1962kevin1962about 2 years ago

Wow. The emotional struggle was beautifully written.

Communicating the desires, confusion and emotional struggle of

the younger sister was done as well as I've ever experienced.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok, so I absolutely love most of your stories, I'm still trying to read the good ones. But, I have noticed that you seam to have a problem of knowing when to end a given story. Like this one, it is a beautiful story, taking the reader through the range of emotions so perfectly, yet it feels so unfinished. But at other times, I've read one or two (at least one), that went on too long and became boring. That said it does appear you've found your groove somewhere along the way. I just wish you would revisit the stories you left a little hanging. But I must say I truly love your writing, especially your writing of this subject matter! 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...