The Favourite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,668 Followers

I bit my lip as I looked over at Mike again. I gave him a small, nearly imperceptible nod. He tilted his head slightly, inquiring if I was sure, then slowly moved closer. Our silent exchange went unnoticed by Becky and her licks remained steady and deliberate.

Mike sat down next to me, causing enough of a disturbance in the mattress that Becky raised an eyebrow and once again started to lift her head. Just as before, I pushed her right back down. I needed her tongue on me; I was too far gone to get into any kind of discussion with my siblings. Mike at least seemed to understand that, and sat quietly watching. I had to keep my hand on Becky's head to make sure she stayed where she should.

I arched my back and hissed in pleasure as Becky's skillful tongue probed deeper into my wet slit. She lapped at my juices like a thirsty puppy before switching back to my clit. She seemed to be homing in on exactly what I liked, though her progress was slowed by her own whims and desires. At times she simply let her tongue wander wherever it pleased across my pussy in a fit of naughty exploration. The way she played with me, she might even have been enjoying herself as much as I was.

I glanced at Mike every now and then. I couldn't ignore his presence, though it truly didn't bother me to have him there. There were obvious signs of lust in his expression and I knew at least part of that was because of me, even though more of it probably had to do with Becky.

I gasped in surprise as Mike's hand suddenly landed on my breast. He used a light, cautious touch, but it was unmistakably more than brotherly. Somehow, under the circumstances, it felt right. I had my sister's face buried in my pussy, why not my brother's hand getting a feel on my boobs? Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have put up with it so calmly, but the added stimulus... it was nice. It was really, really nice.

A line of pleasure connected my clit to my chest. The attention each was receiving fed and grew together, combining into something far more powerful. I arched my back and clutched at the bed sheets as my pleasure built to higher and higher levels. It was too much for my body; too much for it to contain. Something had to give, and soon.

"Please," I whispered. "Please, Becky."

My words were quiet, but Becky must have heard me. She assaulted my clit ferociously, licking and sucking on it like it was her only desire in the world. It was exactly what I needed. The burst of intense, almost painful stimulation shoved me explosively out of my holding pattern and into an unbelievable orgasm.

I came so hard that I lost all sense of my surroundings. Other than my siblings' touches, the rest of the world had disappeared. For several seconds I existed in a state of pure sexual bliss. The pleasure filled and consumed my body. It felt like it would never end, and that there would soon be nothing left of me.

The next thing I knew, Becky was next to me, stroking my hair softly and looking down at me with a loving smile. I smiled back weakly and tried to figure out when she'd moved onto the bed. I must have blacked out momentarily and lost time. I felt exhausted, like I'd run a marathon, but completely at peace too. That orgasm had really wiped me out.

"How do you feel now?" Becky asked.

"Good. So good."

I looked to the other side, but there was no sign of Mike. He must have left while I was recovering.

"That was kind of fucked up of me to spring Mike on you like that," Becky said, apparently guessing what I'd been looking for. "It didn't seem like you minded too much though."

"It's fine. It was... it wasn't bad." I shivered as I thought back to my brother's hand on me. "I don't think that should be an 'all the time' kind of thing, but if he was around sometimes..."

Becky's smile widened. "He'd probably go for that. He really liked the show he got." She chuckled. "Poor boy's got some serious masturbating to do. I told him he'd have to take care of himself tonight."

"Oh yeah? Putting us on a schedule or something?"

"Not yet. I'm hoping you two can learn to share. If not, I may have to look into it."

I rolled onto my side and curled up with my head in Becky's lap. I considered closing my eyes and going to sleep right there.

"I'll try," I said.

"I'm sure you will," Becky said, still running her fingers through my hair.

"I can sleep with you tonight though, right?"

"That's right. Tonight I'm all yours."

Xarth
Xarth
14,668 Followers