All Comments on 'The Feared '57' Ch. 04'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ChrisTor22ChrisTor22almost 13 years ago
Excellent....can't wait for the next installment....

I am not sure which I anticipate more...the repercussions of prefect Dorine blabbing to her boyfriend Nick and his use of the information, or the punishment and base humiliation of said prefect. Keeping the smug Dorine from landing a vicious smack full on the very exposed Janet's pussy had me on the edge of my chair... I actually found myself WANTING her to do it, wanting to enjoy the flash of pain, the incredible 'next-step' of humiliation and the resultant involuntary release of Janet's bladder, perhaps a plea for clemency, backed with a crazed promise of obedience!!

Good writing does that to me....makes my mind soar!! Thanks!!

You excell in creating and then embellishing the most enjoyable and helpless scenarios for this now hapless teacher and I trust it will continue and allow her to be punished, exposed, humiliated and abused even more by her fellow teachers, school staff, students and their parents. So far no one has actually sexually abused 'poor' Janet, but I hope. as she is dominated further, there will be a natural progression!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I love reading this type of story, a teacher punished like a pupil is always very stimulating, well done,more of the same.

Dom4cpDom4cpover 12 years ago
First class

First class writing, more of the same please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES