The Feast of the Hunter's Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

"That's okay. I guess you don't know. I'm not lesbian, I'm bi."

"Bye?"

"I'm bisexual. I like sex with men, too. Also, you have never seen it, I guess, but I clean up well," Joyce said.

Joyce was right. Once she had showered, washed and blown dry her hair, shaved everywhere, and put on what she calls her "bourgeois street clothes," she approached sexual siren territory. I was worried I could not even compare to her.

When Joyce was shaving her legs in the bathroom, she called me in. She asked me to shave her pussy for her. "Boys like a shaved pussy, you know. Especially young boys, like your Kevin."

"They do? Really?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she said. "It's the style. I have a replica of the Black Forest down there, and I don't want to cut myself. Can you help?"

"Does your pussy serve Black Forest cake?" I joked.

"For you, Michelle, it just might," Joyce said, right back at me.

I felt a little uncomfortable, since Joyce is lesbian, but I said, "Sure." Actually, I really enjoyed seeing another woman's pussy. I took the liberty of kissing it when I was done. Joyce sighed. It was a sigh that said, 'more, please.'

"Kiss it again, Michelle. Please kiss it again," Joyce said. So I did.

"Now lick it, up and down, slowly, please," she said. I did that, too. As I continued to lick her pussy, she began to moan. I even stuck my tongue inside her pussy, and then she really moaned. I too got wet, to my surprise.

"Now I'll shave you, if you want," she said. "You're blonde down there?"

"Yes," I said.

"So probably you have never shaved. Have you trimmed?" Joyce asked.

"No," I admitted, blushing.

"Well, strip my dear. Let's see your bush," Joyce said.

I did. "Oh my, my girl. You have a dense forest down there. A girl could get lost inside it. Good thing it's blonde. Do you want it clean, or with a landing strip?"

"A landing strip?" I asked. "What's that?"

"I'll give you one. Men love them. It's a strip of hair left above your vagina. It kind of points the way to where all men want their cocks to go. You know, so they don't get lost?" and we both broke up in laughter.

Joyce shaved me and she left a landing strip. She got a mirror and showed me. I looked like the porn stars I had seen on videos. I loved it, and thanked her. She surprised me by kissing me, while fingering my freshly shaved pussy. It was tender. Then she broke the kiss and she licked and kissed my pussy. Then she fingered me.

I moaned while she fingered me. Man or woman? Who cares, I thought? If it feels this good, it can't be bad. Plus, I really liked Joyce, and now I felt super close to her. Sex can do that, I guess. Joyce stopped short of fingering me to a climax. "That's Kevin's job," she said. "I want you horny for him," she said.

"Don't worry. The poor guy won't know what hit him. I can't wait!" I said, lying their naked in front of Joyce, who was also naked. "But I am a bit nervous, I have to say."

"Relax, Michelle. Kevin has lusted for you for a long time. I saw the way he looked at you today. He is crazy for you. I'll take one of the others," Joyce said.

"I hope we can limit things to just one man each. These guys can get wild. I've heard stories," I said. Joyce smiled. She seemed confident. Then I added, "By the way, Joyce: I'm a virgin."

Joyce began to laugh, but then she realized I was serious. "Good to know, Michelle. Birth control?" I shook my head. "Let's hit a drugstore on the way. Two dozen condoms should do it, don't you think? I need some, too." My eyes got wide, and Joyce laughed. I realized she was joking, and I laughed too, mostly in relief. But then she actually did buy two dozen condoms at the local CVS. She bought high end condoms, lubricated ("Lubricated is good in case they want anal," she said). I was puzzled, and quite nervous, actually. I began to hope Joyce would not come along, after all.

"I'm scared, Joyce," I said. "Kevin is going to get me naked in front of all of his friends. They're boys I know from when we were in high school. They'll all be seeing me naked, and leering at me. I don't know if I can do this. I want to, but I'm scared."

"You should be scared," Joyce said. "It's scary. But these are nice boys, I'm sure, and you're in charge of your own body. If you say no, they will honor it."

"What if I don't say no? What then?" I asked.

Joyce smiled. "It will all be fine, Michelle," she said. "Want a drink?"

"I don't drink. I'm only 18," I said.

"You also always wear a bra, and don't shave your pussy. Time to grow up a little, Michelle. Wine or whiskey?"

"What do you recommend?" I asked her.

"Whiskey. A little bit does the trick. Do you have a favorite? Scotch, bourbon, rye whiskey?" Joyce asked.

"I know none of them. Doesn't bourbon come from Kentucky?" I asked.

"Yeah. The state of Bitch McConnell. He wants to destroy health care for women," Joyce said.

"I'll take rye whiskey, then. I like rye bread, so..." I said.

"Good choice," Joyce said. "The Collective's rye whiskey is from Vermont."

"Cool," I said.

In the end, Joyce came. She hung back, allowing me to meet Kevin alone. His gang apparently held back, too. I was grateful. I felt amazingly awkward. I did have a buzz from the rye whiskey, and that helped. I realized Kevin must feel awkward, too. I had told Joyce if she wanted to do something with a boy, my advice was to go for Frank. He was the nicest guy, after Kevin. He was the only boy with red hair, so it would be easy to single him out.

I decided to be the one to break the ice.

"Kevin," I said, "I'm glad you won the lottery. I've liked you for a long time."

"Michelle, I think you're the prettiest girl I know. I have masturbated to my memory of your naked body constantly since that wonderful night months ago, out at Battleground," Kevin said.

"Why were you out there? Who were you with?" I asked.

"Stephanie."

"She's gorgeous, Kevin!"

"Yes, I know," he said. "And she's competitive. After your display, she wanted to compete with you and not only did she left me get her naked for the first time, I also took her virginity that night. In exchange, she took mine. She assumed you had given yourself to Mike. I got to lay her that night, thanks to you."

"Well, Kevin, I am glad I was able to help you with your conquest. Mike did not lay me, by the way. I'm still a virgin. I don't think I can compete with Stephanie. She's a wonderful girl. And I don't want to come between you and her, either," I said.

Kevin replied, "Stephanie somehow snapped after we did the deed. First, she fucked me silly every chance we got, and then she dumped me three weeks later. She slept with most of the football team. I remember you once told me your theories of teenage rebellion and maybe she decided to use sex instead of drugs. I really did like her, you know. I was hurt."

"Maybe I can help to ease your pain, then?" I asked, again blushing and looking at my feet.

Kevin raised my head with his finger under my chin. He once again took my head in his hands, again holding it as if it might break into a thousand pieces, and he gently, oh so gently, kissed me on the lips. I melted to the point where I groaned in pleasure.

I whispered to Kevin, "I cheated with the lottery. I made sure the winner was you. I want you, Kevin. I want you a lot."

Kevin smiled at me. "You okay with the boys watching us?"

"Yes, I'm into that, as I guess you surmised. But they can't join in, okay? All I want is you, Kevin. You and only you," I said. Kevin kissed me again.

We kissed a long time. Kevin began to undress me. He took off my blouse, and then immediately removed my bra. He was much more expert than Mike had been with my bra. I guess he gained a lot of experience with Stephanie, and perhaps other girls, too. He enjoyed my boobs for a while, and then he removed my pants. Now I was naked except for my panties.

We were still kissing constantly, and his hands were very busy roaming all over my body. It felt delightful. So I did not notice the audience silently appear. Some of the men had brought lawn chairs! They squeaked when they set them up, and I broke the kiss to look for the sound, and I saw the 8 or 9 boys sitting there, some on the chairs, some on the ground, staring at my almost naked body. I got highly aroused.

Kevin pushed his hand down my panties and I groaned with pleasure. Now I was almost naked for Kevin, and in front of 9 boys, plus Joyce, who had snuck up behind the boys. The boys' attention was totally engrossed with me. They were rapt. None of them noticed Joyce. Kevin's fingers were seeking my pussy, underneath my panties.

"You shaved down there," he whispered to me.

"Mmmm," I said, as his fingers caressed my sex. "I hope you like me that way?"

Kevin replied by kissing me. As he kissed me, one of his fingers probed my pussy. His finger found it soaking wet, I'm sure, and he slipped it right inside me. God, it felt good. I released a soft, barely audible moan.

Kevin positioned me to be facing the boys. He was always either behind me or next to me, but as we stood there, I was constantly giving a full frontal, clad only in my panties, to the boys. The nice thing about cell phone LED flashes is that they do not blind you. This is fortunate, because there were a lot of them.

Kevin was massaging my behind while he kissed my neck. He raised his hands to fondle my boobs some more. Everyone loves my boobs, it seems. He lingered a long time on my boobs, kissing my body all over, while I stood there, on display, getting wetter and wetter. I could feel the sticky wetness form my snatch clinging to one of his fingers.

"Kevin, put the finger you had inside me into my mouth," I whispered. He did, and I hungrily sucked it clean. I pretended it was his cock as I sucked his finger. I was being lewd, and Kevin and the audience loved it. They ate it up.

"I want to do that to your penis," I said. Then I corrected myself, "I want to do it to your hard, erect, and throbbing cock, you sexy man." Act the part, I told myself.

Finally, at long last his fingers went to my snatch in earnest. God, was I ready for this! As they entered me, I released an unintentional, unplanned, guttural moan. It was the moan of women throughout the millennia, as their lovers pleasured them.

We stood there for a long time. Me on display, him fingering me underneath my panties, and I had slipped my hand under his briefs and was lovingly playing with his cock. I was being gentle, not wanting to hurt him. I did not realize that was unnecessary. But whatever I was doing, it was effective. The tip of his cock was wet; I later learned that was due to pre-cum.

Finally I said, "Kevin, my knees are getting weak. I don't think I can stand much longer."

Kevin gently lay me down on the grass. He put his hands at the elastic band of my panties, as if he were about to pull them down. I lifted my hips to help him. They came down and off. I sat up, held them up dramatically, and tossed them over to the boys watching us, blowing them all a kiss. Tom caught the panties and a cheer went up among the boys. Tom smelled them, and then he passed them around.

Kevin looked at my freshly shaved pussy, complete with its landing strip. He gazed at it for what seemed to me to be a long time. He bent over and kissed it. "Lick me down there, Kevin. Pleasure me with your tongue," I whispered, remembering how wonderful it felt earlier when Joyce had done exactly that to me. Sadly, he was no Joyce. He did not yet fully understand the importance of a girl's clitoris.

Kevin did his best, and occasionally he would get lucky and lick exactly where it counted. When he did that I let out a load moan. One time his tongue stayed right there, and he triggered a long series of moans. He was getting off on driving me towards an orgasm, I could tell.

Someone yelled to him to stick his fingers in me, too, and he did. That did it. I went over the top. My back arched off the ground, my moans morphed into cries of joy, and my entire body began to shake and to quiver.

"Oh God, Kevin, that was wonderful. What can I do for you?" I said, still panting lightly as I came down from my incredible high.

"Keep your legs, spread, my beauty," he said. Kevin put on a rubber. He got in position. I grabbed his cock and guided it inside me. I did not want to let him fumble around looking for my entrance in front of his friends.

"You're my first, you know," I said just as he was about to enter me.

"I know. It's a great honor. Here you go," and he thrust his cock all the way inside me in one strong penetrating thrust. It ripped right through my hymen, and I did not even have time for the small pain to register.

"Oh my God," I said, as he entered me. "How I have longed for this, Kevin. For you," I said. I had only longed for Kevin for around 5 hours, since I arranged for him to win the lottery, but I had indeed longed for him those five long hours. Plus, I was flattered by his admission that he had been beating off to the memory of me naked in the Battleground cemetery, while Mike pawed me.

Kevin did what I guess all men do. He pumped away inside me. I did what many women do, I met his thrusts eagerly, pushing my pelvis into him to force him deeper. I groaned, and I moaned, enjoying every single minute of it. Truth be told, I was also hamming it up a bit for the audience.

Suddenly, Kevin pulled out. "I want you on top," he said. I instinctively knew that Kevin wanted me to do him "cowgirl style," facing the audience, so everyone could see my boobs bounce around, the expressions on my face, and perhaps even Kevin's cock sliding in and out of me. I complied, happily. Kevin moved so that he was now lying on his back on the grass, facing me. I lowered my body slowly, dropping down onto his cock.

The two of us fucked this way with our audience of nine boys with whom we both went to high school. The idea of giving a sex show, of performing for my old friends from high school, turned me on to such an extent that I came quickly, a second time. This orgasm was not as wonderful as my first one was, but it was still pretty obvious, and very nice indeed. Everyone saw when I came, and the two of us received another round of applause.

A little later Kevin exploded into the condom, with his cock thrust maximally inside me. I had beads of sweat on my boobs and was exhausted from the two orgasms. I collapsed onto Kevin. I lay there quietly on top of Kevin. As Kevin's cock gradually shrank, he pulled out, being careful to keep his condom on his shrunken cock as he exited my love tunnel.

Kevin gently rolled me off of him. We lay there, side by side. Tom from the audience rose from his chair, and said loud enough for all to hear, I need a closer look. I got alarmed as he approached, but quick witted Kevin said, "Each of you can take a good luck at Michelle's pussy from heaven, and maybe even kiss it. You can have one short fondle of her boobs, and maybe Michelle will be willing to give each of you a kiss, too. Is that okay with you, Michelle?"

I knew Kevin was trying to keep things under control. I thought about it for a minute or two, and everyone froze in place, waiting for my answer. Talk about pressure!

"Okay, but one man at a time," I said. I looked over at Joyce, who was still concealed behind the voyeurs, and Joyce smiled her approval. Joyce mouthed the words, "Smart move, Michelle." I smiled at her in return.

Tom was the first, of course, and he would set the tone. He would establish precedent. He approached me, gently spread my legs, and he gazed upon my pussy. I guess that he had never seen a live woman's pussy before. He gave it a lick, and I shuddered a bit as he did. My pussy was now hyper sensitive.

Tom moved up my body. He fondled my boobs. I'm pretty sure that he had lusted for my boobs all through high school. He tweaked my nipples, and he leaned over and kissed me. He gave me a wonderful kiss, and I returned it happily. Kevin said, "Okay, Tom. You're done. Pete, you're up."

Pete acted much like Tom, and so did Frank after him. When Frank got off me, Joyce appeared. She took his hand and led him off to about ten yards away. They began to make out, and Frank began to undress Joyce. I suspect Joyce thought she might siphon off some voyeurs, but only Tom went to watch. The other men continued their pussy gaze, breast fondle, and kissing of yours truly.

The best of plans sometimes has flaws. I became turned on again by all these men checking me out so intimately, one after the other. After the fifth man, when the sixth man John began to lick my pussy, I accidentally let a moan slip out. This was a mistake. John just kept right on licking, and I, now being nothing more than a total wreck of hormones, made no move to stop him. Kevin had left to join Tom while he watched Joyce and Frank go at it, and nobody was left to protect me. In particular, at this point I needed protection from myself.

When John began to put his fingers in my snatch, I moaned much too loudly, and I even began to say, "Oh yes, John. Just like that. Just like that." John stopped, removed his pants and shorts, put a condom on his raging erection, and lay down on top of me to get his breast fondles.

"That was nice John," I said. "You did good." I moaned a little more as he expertly fondled my boobs. "You know how to please a girl," I said. "Stephanie teach you that?" I was being sarcastic, given what Kevin had told me about Stephanie.

"Yes, actually," John said, to my great surprise. Then as he kissed me, he slipped his cock into my much too willing pussy.

"Oh my, John. You're not supposed to do that. It's not part of the bargain,"I said, but the way I said it indicated I suppose that I was enjoying it.

"Should I stop, then?" John asked, as he pumped away.

I was silent and let him continue, while he waited for refusal or permission. It felt so good. This was the height of sluttiness. Nobody would ever forget that I let two men fuck me in one evening. I would be legendary, and not in a good way. I looked around; did anyone see us fucking? Oh yeah; everyone but Frank and Joyce were now watching us fuck. Holy shit.

I decided simply not to answer, and instead I moaned out my enjoyment. I began to moan louder and louder, because John knew how to fuck. He screwed me, and at one point he fingered my clit while he pumped in and out. I suspect I was moaning incoherently at that point.

"Do you like it rough, Michelle?" John asked. "Stephanie likes it rough."

"I ... I ... I don't .... know," I managed to say, as the endorphins washed over me. "Maybe not? Oh God! Holy shit!" I exclaimed as John began to fuck me as roughly as he could manage. John was pumping up a storm, and I'm afraid that I was a moaning wreck. Then came the telltale "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I arched my back, screamed incoherently, and violently came. It was my third orgasm of the evening. Seconds later John emptied his balls, deep inside me. He quickly pulled out, keeping his condom on so that no jism escaped into my canal.

There was another round of applause, but I barely heard it. There were three men left who wanted their turn "inspecting" my pussy and playing with my tits. As they took their turns, everyone heard Joyce's moans as Frank pounded away inside her, his red hair seeming to be on fire as he gave it his all.

Finally, it was all over. I lay on the grass, naked and totally spent. Kevin returned and helped me up, and he helped me to find my clothes and to get dressed. He could not find my panties. Someone had pocketed them, as a souvenir, no doubt. It's too bad; they were my only pair of skimpy, sexy panties. Joyce got dressed too, of course, and the two of us walked to our car. We drove back to the collective.

When we got home, the car thoroughly smelled of sex. The two of us girls giggled. "How was Frank?" I asked.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers