The Feast of the Hunter's Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

"Awesome," Joyce said. "You surprised me by fucking two men. You're really something, Michelle."

I think I am even more surprised than you are," I said. "I know how these people think and talk. Everyone will know what happened tonight, probably before morning. My parents will learn I fucked two boys this evening. This is a living horror. I am a bleeping idiot!"

"Did you enjoy yourself, Michelle?"

"More than I can say. It was amazing," I said.

"Want to finish off the evening with a little whiskey and some lesbian sex?" Joyce asked.

I smiled. "Sounds good to me." I began to undress Joyce. We alternated. I took off her blouse, and she removed mine. Soon we were naked, and we went at it. We eventually fell asleep, both naked, in each other's arms, in the middle of the floor of the Collective.

I awoke the next morning from the sun, and from Bob's tongue. Bob is the oldest man in the collective, and he was lapping at my boobs. "You have a nice body, Michelle," he said.

"And a busy one, too," I replied.

"Want to experience a more mature man this fine morning?" Bob asked.

"Mmmm," I replied, as he lapped at my pussy. I was rapidly getting wet.

"Here, Bob," Joyce said, as she handed him one of our rubbers. "No birth control."

Bob smiled, and kissed me as he undressed. Bob is, as I learned that fine morning, a great lover. The whole Collective got to watch us. This is becoming a habit, I began to think. I guess it's just fate. I began to arch my back. I knew what was coming. Everyone knew. And it came. Buy, did it come. Wow.

Done, I looked up, and three men of the Collective were standing above me. All three were naked, and looking down at me. I simply smiled up at them. I closed my legs. I was done for a while. I was quite done. I figured they would respect that. I guess I still had not understood men. Maybe I never will.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers