All Comments on 'The Female Agent Pt. 01'

by Sofia85

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good new story!

Very promising start! I love the concept of a young male star being objectified and his female agent using his sex appeal and near nudity to sell!

Liked the female perspective too, please keep writing these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Omg, that’s so hot, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great stuff!! Maybe you can even consider adding more male idols to the plot, for girls to enjoy and ravish them :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I like this story very much. I love women who do what they like. It is so embarrassing for a man being photographed naked by them. Please go on writing!

JoroinchargeJoroinchargeabout 6 years ago
Great story

You'll soon be posting also parts 2-5 already on Fetlife, with Part 6+ still to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Link to the other parts of the story posted on fetlife?

Sofia85Sofia85about 6 years agoAuthor
Further parts

Joro is correct. Four more parts have been written and will be uploaded when they pass through Literotica's moderation.

Thanks for any feedback!

Sofia x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love your story!

It is really arousing! I want to have a woman like her who tricks me into being photographed naked. And it is an even more arousing step to publish such pictures. I would like to experience such sexy adventures with a female. But I wouldn't want to be an asshole man just to have such a chance!

AyresubAyresubover 4 years ago
Superb

Superb writing as always πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hmmm. Had not thought about this angle of the situation from the agents point of view. Very intrigued to read part b. - swiftcreek (username) from fetlife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love everything about it except the "tiny dick" aspect. What's the point? If you've got a hot guy getting stripped, what's the point in making him be intrinsically less attractive? If he was the real deal, gorgeous, well-hung, etc., it would be even more erotic for him to be made helpless and publicly exposed to his fans. If he becomes an object of ridicule because of his small cock, the whole scene loses a lot of interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous