The Female Agent Pt. 01

Story Info
Stripped young popstar objectified by his wild female fans.
1.3k words
4.28
39.8k
41

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sofia85
Sofia85
61 Followers

Tom Caley's international stardom had virtually happened overnight. After a few years of minor talent competitions, the 18 year-old's debut album had girls all over the world fawning over him. Those perfect pretty boy looks and soppy love songs made him a natural heartthrob. His audiences (almost all female) screamed for him. Dozens of burly security men were required to hold the hordes of fanatical women back from him.

And yet the true mastermind of Tom's success was Brianna. His step-sister. Taking over as his agent when he was nothing and had no money, it was her song-writing and marketing genius that had made him a star.

And she'd never let him forget it. Luckily for Brianna, she had inherited all the family brains. She'd outwitted her step-brother early on in his career, getting the dumb pretty boy to sign contracts that bound him to her and let her take three-quarters of the profits. What was more, Tom was legally unable to refuse her demands on him. His part of the fortune would be void to her if he dared miss an event she arranged.

With the success of his first album, Brianna started to spy other opportunities for profit. He was now a sex symbol, so why not profit off his sexiness? As women in the West became more empowered and liberated, male objectification was beginning to become a potent selling point. It had started small. Tighter clothes for Tom, more revealing looks. And the female audience lapped it up. Not just young girls Tom's age, bored middle-aged women greedily lusted over suggestive pics of this young lad and desired to see more.

The most recent and controversial development had been an Indian brave costume Brianna had insisted Tom wear at ladies' night performance in a crowded college nightclub. With just an Indian headdress, some leg wraps and a tiny red thong to shield his modesty, the crowd had gone wild! At one point a woman in the audience had grabbed at the strap of Tom's thong and he was nearly in tears with fear as she yanked at it, willing it to snap and expose his penis to the world.

Half an hour previously, there had been a major argument backstage. Tom, naked but for his boxers, had literally been on his knees before his step-sister, begging her not to send him out in this humiliating costume.

"They'll be able to tell the size of my cock!" He complained. His rather small penis was a secret he couldn't bear the world and his new celebrity friends knowing.

"Of course they will." Brianna replied imperiously "We WANT them lusting after your body. Sex sells. Your body, sells. Now if you don't put that thong on you're not getting your clothes back."

The defeated young man relented. Brianna smirked as he dropped his boxers and awkwardly stepped into his ridiculous-looking thong. Seeing his exposed penis reminded her that she owned this man, all of him, every INCH of him was hers to profit off.

Unlike his fans, she knew the real Tom Caley. A vain, spoilt, talentless brat who while growing up had always treated her with a nauseating chauvinist demeanour. But now she had him under the thumb and was determined to enjoy herself whilst making a ton of money of his back. His naked back in this instance.

With Tom 'dressed' and thoroughly humbled, Brianna took her time enjoying his good looks and exposed lithe body. She giggled and slapped his butt hard as she pushed him out of the changing room and onto the stage.

As an almost naked Tom Caley stepped onto the stage, the four hundred women in the crowd gasped as one in shock. And then, with a unison of deafening screams, they went wild.

Brianna Caley walked down the corridor and into the main hall, savoring the pounding noise of feminine desire. Four hundred female college students had suddenly been presented with their idol - almost naked. This unattainable heartthrob was now standing in little more than a posing pouch before them. The atmosphere was electric, Brianna could almost taste the lust in the crowded nightclub.

As Tom nervously began to sing and doing his provocative dance, Brianna stood to the side of the hall and delighted herself in taking in the faces of the audience. Every single woman was beaming with unadulterated joy at the spectacle before them. Tonight, the sisterhood was in control. Brianna felt that she had empowered everyone one of these young ladies with authority over Tom Caley. A victory they could savor for the rest of their lives.

It helped that Brianna had chosen Tom's most provocative choreographed dance for tonight. And as he turned around and shamefully wiggled his cute little thong-clad ass to the audience a huge cheer erupted followed by laughter and disbelief as girls gasped and whispered to each other that this was like a strip show! The most popular boy in the world was effectively stripping for them - oh this was just too perfect!

Brianna did not hide her grin as Tom moved into the next part of his routine. Moving right to the edge of the stage, Tom was barely arm's length from the baying crowd of girls. He continued with his routine, pouting and making eye contact with the adoring women, suggestively rubbing a hand down his naked chest.

Usually Tom loved the fawning he received here, safe behind a line of security guards. But tonight was ladies night. His security men had not been allowed in by Julia, the female owner of the club. And so it was with trepidation as he inched towards these emboldened women.

Brianna saw a hand flash out of the crowd and knew this would be trouble. A young, punk-looking girl with blonde short hair and a nose ring had grabbed the strap of Tom's thong! The punk-girl screamed in victory and forcibly pulled it towards her, bringing Tom closer. Brianna gasped and put a hand to her mouth in disbelief as a dozen female hands were suddenly all over Tom, caressing every part of her exposed brother.

The punk-girl would not be tamed, she yanked at Tom's modesty again! Suddenly his thong was open and pulled askew to the side. The whole audience pushed forward in a frenzy, hoping to catch a glance of the greatest prize of all - Tom's Caley's penis.

"Oh my God!!" a woman in the front row cried "Look at his COCK!!"

Though the thong was only pulled askew, those to the side of him now had a brief yet unimpeded view of this celebrity's prized penis.

And. It. Was. Tiny.

They fell about laughing! Looking to each other in astonishment and holding their pinky fingers up to confirm to themselves this shocking revelation.

Brianna looked on and made a curious discovery. She wasn't concerned for Tom's modesty. Not at all. She was looking at the girl pulling the thong - and willing her on!

The crowd were now chanting in unison:

"OFF! OFF! OFF!" They no longer cared for the music, this was now a strip show. And they wanted this A-list celebrity stripped naked before them.

A brazen girl, beautiful with ebony skin and twisty hair, jumped up besides Tom. She could now look directly down into Tom's open thong. And she laughed. She pointed and mocked this pathetic display of manhood. And whipping out her phone, she pointed it straight down and snapped away.

Others joined in, camera phones illuminated the dark hall with their flashes, dazing Tom in the process. Stumbling backward, mercifully with his thong intact, Tom quickly readjusted it to cover himself and then ran off the stage like a frightened rabbit.

Brianna smirked with satisfaction. Bringing Tom here and dressing him like that had been a stroke of genius from her. This story would be all over the media. Young women would feel an ownership over Tom that before they could have only previously have dreamed of. And a statement had been made to the world - Tom Caley's naked body was for hire.

To be continued...

*****

Please feel free to leave constructive feedback below. I get that male readers generally prefer graphic sex scenes but this is cfnm from a female perspective.

Sofia85
Sofia85
61 Followers