The Feminist I Should Be Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," I said as I drew my hands over my chest. His body was so hot to look at, "you lay there just like that."

I ran into the adjoining bathroom. I came back out with a small tube of lotion. This slippery warm oily feel felt nice in my hands. Ade looked at me with a mixture of confusion and excitement. I shove him over and curled next to him. One of my legs wrapped over his like some kind of constricting snake.

"I want you to do something for me first, Ade," I said as squirted out the vanilla scented lotion over his cock, "I want you to make a mess. I want you to cum all over yourself."

"Yeah? Then kiss me, Kailee," he whimpered.

Our kiss was deep and unrestrained. I shoved my tongue as far back into his mouth, reaching for the back of his throat. I wouldn't let him release. I felt that deep warm moan inside his chest. We heaved in an out of noses while took his smooth lotioned up shaft in one of my hands. Then, I pulled back from his face and took hold of it with both. My hands went up and up from the base of cock. His face craned back beautifully with a smooth, upward massage. He was growling now.

"Make a mess," I whispered in his ear. His eyes begged me to help him fulfill my demand. His cock felt harder with each slow pump that I gave him. His arm constricted around my back. His body tightened and even start to shiver, while that grip around my back felt tighter. "Kailee..." he whimpered, "fuck that's good." I made him shut up again with another strong kiss. His cock engorged with his load with our mouths sealed together. The shaking in his arms intensified. My hand pumped up and down faster. I wanted it to last. I wanted to delay this moment even more, so I slowed down. My hand played with him. His hips bucked up and down reflexively. My free hand tickled his balls around. "Cum for me, Ade," I said again. Ade gasped. His body twitched. Then his spine bent a back and he exhaled in euphoria. The first droplets of cum struck my cheek. The rest shot out on his chest.

When I sat up, I caught site of the glistening pearls of cum all over his torso. I touched the cum on my cheek. I wiped it off and licked it off my fingertip. Ade couldn't hide how much he liked what he saw. He looked up at me with a desperate plea. I reached around and unclasped my bra. It fell off my tits and out my nipples still pointed out hard for him. "You're so hot, Kailee," he said breathlessly. I said nothing. All I could think about were the happy little bits of cum all over his body, and how that cock remained nice and hard. I let my tits hang over it. "Squeeze them," I said. His hands clawed at my breasts. He fucked the space between them nice and slow. Our eyes locked together. I liked it. I like that we looked at each other with wide-eyed lust infused fascination.

"We're not done yet," I whispered. I kissed his cock's head. That tiny bit of salty tasty cum drove my tongue further. I followed the curved trail of messy cum up his chest slurping up every little drop with my tongue and spooning bits with my finger. I nearly missed the last spot on the base of chin, and swallowed that too. My face hovered over his. I tested him with a light peck on his lips. I kissed him a little harder. He parted his lips at the slice of my tongue. He accepted me. Then he jabbed his hands under my panties. His fingers clawed around my ass and towards the juiced drenched base of my twat.

"I didn't say you could touch that," I teased.

"But you said we weren't done." I could feel part of my panties slow slip off. We ripped them off together. My legs flung completely over his waist now, and my little cunt moved up and down. His cocked got a nice little glazing of my pussy juices. But I could tease him anymore. His cock disappeared deeper into my pussy that I'd ever felt. I couldn't look away from his beautiful face and his dark eyes, even as rolled my pussy around his shaft. We both panted while we moved together. He whimpered at the intense joy and pain my pussy gave him.

"Touch me," I said. Ade's fingers reached out right at my clit. He flurried in a loop around and around again. I let out a gasp, but my eyes stayed connected on his. We kept watching each other. I kept watching him watching me writhe and convulse at the deep penetrating rub and clit tickling he gave me. "Keep at it," I heaved as we bucked, and breathed together. Our eyes kept on each other. I would not break my stare as I kept getting lost in his eyes. My body tightened up. I could feel myself starting to tighten up. Ade did not stop his steady rhythm. His tickling of my clit only got faster. "Ade..." I stammered. He was getting off on watching me. I liked that he got off watching me. I took a long deep breath. My pussy clamped tightly around his cock. I fell forward, bracing myself with my hands. Ade thrust into me a few more times. The waves of orgasmic pleasure blew up from my dripping cunt to the top of my head.

Chapter Six

I thought about that day a lot over the next week. Ade and I shared this secret now, and that made me closer to him. It made me feel right.. I felt I could walk up straight, hold my head high and feel normal for the first time in ages. I mean, I hadn't told anybody. Nobody else knew about Johann and the blonde whore. I thought that Ade would think that I was all dirty for watching it too. He didn't think that I was dirty, and he was right about the whole thing too. It was good that I was angry for Clara. Who wouldn't be? She and Johann were exclusive and she liked how much she got to be exclusive. What was it that she said? That she was the trophy: only Johann gets to fuck her. It made her feel as special and awesome as she was.

I decided not to let Johann ruin my love of the beach either. There was nothing that was going to ruin a little relaxing sun bathe with Clara and Danica. The blue water of the Pacific Ocean rhythmically lathered the sparkling white sand of Venice beach. A bunch of people were out today, but not too many. You had the usual people like kids kicking up sand as they ran carelessly away from the incoming tide. There were a bunch of people all gathered around this street performer. He's this weird goth looking kid performing magic tricks. Actually maybe he's not goth, but he's homeless. Maybe he's a homeless bohemian goth. Why are people at Venice beach so weird? Is it the need to attract tourists that makes people weird or is it weird people that attract the tourists?

"Oh God look!" Clara interrupted me. Both she and Danica were giggling with a mixture of glee and snootiness. Out on the beach I see poor Jason, his face and torso covered in sand, and his hand gripping a football. A very confused chocolate Labrador rolled up off his back and shook the sand of his fur. He barked with annoyance and bounded off towards his master. Johann and Ade, not far from Jason, laughed too.

"My hero!" shouted Danica. Jason got up, gave us a mock salute, then hurled the football straight toward Johann.

"You know, I like beach football a lot better than the other kind," said Clara as we all watch the trio of guys run after a football in bright colored board shorts, "Less helmets, knee pads and other bulky things. "

"Some bulky things are good," said Danica with focused flatness.

"But not when it comes to uniforms. Bulky uniforms are no good," I said, "that's how you know what a good sport is."

Johann hurled the ball straight out into an ocean. Ade and Jason dove after it.

"Maybe surfing is a good sport?" said Danica.

"And water polo," added Clara.

Jason washed up with an incoming ocean wave. He held the football up the air with triumph. A bit of kelp hung off his shoulder. He looked savage and exotic.

"What is he to you, Danica?" I asked, "you know, Jason."

Danica put her finger to her chin. He expression was veiled behind her dude-blocking sunglasses. All of ours were really, but Danica wore hers like a single piece of armor for her bikini clad body.

"We're not a romantic item," she said, "but we've known each other in the biblical sense."

"Oooh!" said Clara with interest, "how's his bulkiness?"

Danica bit her lip. Her grin was the perfect form of appropriateness.

"He's got a good circumference," she said.

Clara tossed her back in laughter.

"What kind of 'circumference'?" Clara said, "His thumb? His bicep? I've seen his 'circumference!' How is he? Really?"

"He's got a lot of potential. Rather rare breed," Danica looked directly at both of us for a moment, "He's got the rightstandardsof partners. But he's not as rigid with thekindsof partners. I suspect he'd be very comfortable in group settings. The kind of setting we all secretly think about?"

"He breaks a frat sex taboo?" I said in shock, "I mean, the one besides cunnilingus."

"'Oh no! It's so nasty down there'" jeered Clara imitating a masculine voice, "they should be so lucky."

"Yes," said Danica, "Jason can probably break the taboo besides that one." Danica pulled out a bottle of lotion. She worked into her arms. Then she turned to present her the white skin of her back to Clara, and pointed at it.

"Kailee," said Danica in a relaxed, but somewhat businesses like tone, "you know I've been meaning to ask you something." Clara squeezed the lotion on her back and shoulders.

"Um okay," I said. What kinds of things did she need to know? Was this going to be the third degree on a beach day?

"Well actually, it is a few things," Danica continued, "First: you and Ade. You kind of indicated that this was friends with benefits? A little bit like me and Jason."

"Umm, yeah that's right, I glanced out at Ade further out. He played well with Johann and Jason. Didn't the whole thing with Johann bother him? "We're fuck buddies. We're really close fuck buddies." I didn't like that he seemed okay with Johann.

"So... what does very close fuck buddies mean?"

"He and I..." I stalled as I looked at Clara. Why couldn't I tell her about what I saw? Why did I have to share the secret with Ade of all people? She was my best friend, and that stupid load sunk into my gut every time I looked at her, "We've been exclusive stress relievers. We had good victory sex."

"Hmm... victory sex," Clara hummed as she finished applying lotion to Danica's back.

"Yeah," I continued, "I also haven't performed with anyone else."

Danica paused for a few seconds. Her sun glassed stare felt like a stern police woman.

"Yet," She said.

"Huh?"

"You haven't performed with anyone elseyet." She emphasized. Damn her toothy white smile! "Tell her the first rule, Clara."

"It's 'couples consent'" said Clara, "It means that whatever one member of a couple does in the group, both have to agree. So no one fucks Johann unless I say so and the same with me."

"Fuck Johann!" I thought.

"What are the other rules?" I asked.

Clara glanced at Danica. She bit her lip to suppress a giggle. She looked away from us with this strange happy grin. Why did she ignore my question?

"When did you lose your virginity, Kailee?" she asked.

"I don't like that word," I said throwing it at face. She actually recoiled at me. Her brow tightened up. Her mouth slacked open in shock.

"What? Virginity? You don't like thatword?" she said.

"It's a vestigial term. It doesn't mean anything. We don't have a word for 'never been to Paris' or 'never played a guitar' or 'never went on a hike,'" Danica nodded slowly while I kept up the monologue, "but we have a word for 'never had sex.' It isn't aquality. It's old shorthand for 'when you fuck this one, you'll know for sure that the babies are yours.' The only function it ever served was to ensure paternity and thus dominance."

"Huh..." said Danica. She looked at me. Her face relaxed. She mulled over what I just said, "hadn't thought about it that way, but I think you're right. So when was your first experience? The first time you had a nice dick inside you?"

"When I was seventeen. He was my high school boyfriend at the time," I said.

"Seventeen?" said Danica, "I was sixteen. Clara?"

"Fifteen."

"We all know that you were the slut of your high school, Clara." I chided.

"It wasn't really until I got here, to be honest," Clara shrugged, "it got easier here somehow. I think my first year I was with five guys? On and off for a bit? And the blow job contest...

"And than those two guys over the summer," I said.

"Oh yeah! The grad students!" Clara snickered, "yeah they were a lot of fun. Both of them."

"It's good to expand types of quality partners," said Danica, "Kailee, what's your body count? Total. Since seventeen."

"Six" I lied. I'd really only been with three guys, including Ade. That's because I always freak out. No good reason to. I just do. I should have like a dozen partners by now. Danica seemed to believe me. She smiled.

"Good girl," she said. Out of the corner of eye she saw a man with a man at a ice cream cart. A group of teeny boppers were holding out cash for bright green Popsicle, ice cream sandwiches, and pretty much any other way you can freeze sugar. Danica looked at it, then looked away in a bit of frustration.

"Hey Danica," I piped, "I still only know the first rule."

"Ice cream," she said ignoring me, "I really like ice cream. But what would the standards board think?"

"The what?" I asked.

"The standards board," said Danica. She got up and fished her wallet out of her tiny little purse, "They're this group of stuck up bitches that enforce diets and a bunch of irritating petty rules for the entire sorority." She started to walk towards the cart. She looked over her shoulder as if she was in some spy movie. "I'm one of them, you know." she said.

"Clara," I said after Danica walked out of earshot, "what's the second rule?"

Clara pulled her hair behind her ears and then stuffed them with two ear buds.

"Oh I'm so sorry, sweetie. I can't hear you."

Chapter Seven

The days are long, but the sun grew closer and closer to the horizon. The six of us walked down the boardwalk until we found some dive bar for the dinner. As we walked towards the bar, Clara leaped onto Johann's back for a random piggy back ride. Their mutual smiles were warm. He liked doing this and she was giggling about. I guess there's no problem here. You know what? It doesn't bother me at all. It doesn't bug me one bit that they're totally a happy couple. You know, a legit happy couple. I was a little bothered that Ade walked in with them. I don't understand how he could look Johann straight in the eye like that. Clara would hold out her hand for high fives and say "coolest boyfriend ever" Ade would return the high five so fluidly. Every local tourist and staff member laughed and hooted at the scene. It means that they were making everyone happy.

"One reservation for the Lord of the Row," Johann said, "and his friends."

"Lord of the Row?" the poor little hostess gave a confused glance at us. I gave a confused glance at Ade. Ade just mouthed the words "Greek thing" to me.

"It's under that name," said Johann.

"Oh okay," said the hostesses, "the guy's party? Right this way."

Okay, I admit it. It was really funny watching Clara's little ass go up the stairs while she still clung to Johann's back. The rest of us followed her upstairs to a small reserved room A couple of curtains provided a little bit more privacy, but not so much that we didn't see the balcony. About a half a dozen guys with Greek emblazoned t-shirts were already seated. They got up and raised their glasses. "Lord of the Row!" They shouted.

"Did they tell you about this, Ade?" I whispered.

"Ummm yeah," he admitted, "He kinda invited me to announcement right after finals..."

My mouth hung open in shock. Clara dismounted and Johann found himself tackled by hugs, headlocks, and the intentional messing up of his hair. One of the boys brought out a paper crown and paced on Johann's dumb head. A second brought out a pair of our school football jerseys. One was marked "lord" and the other "lady." Clara held her arms up the air expectantly after he threw on his. Johann draped her in it. He turned her around. The two posed, while Jason –why does he always have a camera?- took picture after picture.

"It's some important thing for the seniors," Ade said as we both watched the entire scene, "I guess Ade gets this title this final year."

"But what the fuck is it?"

Danica pulled me aside by elbow. "It's a fraternity secret, Kailee," she said, "Let them have their fun."

"But Ade was told about it..."

"Want a mimosa? Rum and coke?" she cut me off. I sat down finally. A waitress came by to take our orders. I didn't really want to eat. I didn't want to eat because this was about the third event of fucking weirdness that I've seen. The guys? I guess they like it. Eating and drinking, but that is what the frat boys do. Even if I don't know what the hell is going on, at least I can watch. At least I got to check out the guys who tried so hard to look at my chest without me catching them. I love my bikini top. They all did too. While we were eating one of the guys ordered an entire row of shots for everyone at the table. He raised up his shot glasses for everyone and spoke out loud. Suddenly we were all silent.

"Gentlemen," he said with mock formality, "my mostexcellentfriends. As the previous Lord of the Row, it's my honor to see the torch passed on to our friend, our brother, Johann. A drink for all of us!"

We all downed the shots of horrid tasting vodka.

"And what sirs, is a good lord with a good woman?" he continued. Clara glowed with giggles. "We all remember her birthday, don't we?" They roared in approval. The frat boys finally turned his attention to her. "Clara," he said, "did you know that in the history of our fraternity, no one has ever taken the title of King of Row while at the same time being a transfer student? Our boy, Johann, achieved what we all thought was impossible. We made him work for it." Clara beamed with pride. "Now you, Johann," the guy continued, "It is time for you to...sing."

Johann's face turned pinkish red. He hid his face behind his hand, then he downed a glass of liquid courage. His walk to the microphone looked he was getting towed. One of the boys frantically picked out a song with the Karaoke controller. Johann took the stage. The lines in the room came off, and on came the colored lights of a cheap globe.

Oh he was in fine form! His singing came in a muttered shoe gaze as the lyrics started to roll by. Danica pulled out a little chair for Clara, a front row seat for the lady of honor, "Louder, Johann!" she teased. He looked up. But Johann's voice, it was the most awkward thing you've ever heard. He came through with the lyrics of this sultry R&B song. He wasn't exactly Marvin Gaye, but he tried. He gestured to his body, sweated in fear, and drew out the long notes with his best Motown impression. Howls of laughter came through. Somehow, everyone felt it was sexy.

Clara laughed wickedly at his performance. Danica's white teeth glistened under the colored lights. When he finished his first round of vocal train wrecking, the rest of the brothers demanded another song. The rhythm of the song was more upbeat more lively, and we all followed along. Clara, didn't want to stand still, and started dancing up right there with Johann. It wasn't long before she grinded her ass at his cock, taunting him and everyone. I hate how they had to be so sexy together. Even the waitress who kept delivering our food and drinks applauded us. Johann ended the song on one final foul note and looked at Clara with straight in the eyes and a smile on his face. They kissed for the crowd and for then once again for each other.

Clara gave the boys her lewdest, stripper smile. One hand cupped the base of Johann's cock. The other made a fist. She pumped it back in forth near her open mouth, in time with her tongue on her cheek. "Hah- ha," cried Danica, "yeah do it!" Encouraging applause came from the bros. Two of them backed off against the door. Clara took Johann by the wrist. She dragged that chair to the center of the and pushed only ever so discreetly towards the huge, open air balcony overlooking the throngs of beach walkers along the boardwalk. The orange setting sun cast long rays onto all of our faces.