All Comments on 'The Fertility Retreat Ch. 03'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A wonderful author

Solar Ray is a great writer, one of the best authors on Literotica. On a high literary level he describes deep feelings, hot erotic love acts mit Fetisch Impregnation, like no other he knows how to transform words into tangible feelings..Dialoge der Protagonisten, die Beschreibung der Nacktheit sucht ihresgleichen.

One cannot get enough of his stories.

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much, anon! It gives me great joy to satisfy regular readers and I greatly appreciate that you are following along with my stories.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

As a series - this is hot, fun, educational, sensitive - bravo!

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments RangeExpander! I really appreciate them and so glad you enjoyed this series!

JjonestJjonestalmost 4 years ago
Great series!

I think I liked this chapter the best, especially the intimacy and closeness that the characters started to have with one another. That’s what really made it click for me, not just the sex scenes... though those were fun too! Overall it was a great read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing set of storytelling! Waiting for the 2nd set eagerly

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Fantastic writing, such intense feelings, hope for a continuation. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

binjmm22binjmm22about 1 month ago

The setting of the story in the context of marital love and bliss is a real turn on for me as a married man. I don’t want to expand my horizons beyond my wife, but with my wife. This allows me to fully embrace the eroticism of the story and place myself within it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES