All Comments on 'The Fertility Therapist - Dr Shaun'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
there's no...

mention of his fertility now....

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 6 years ago
Good Origin Story

I enjoyed this story better than the first "Fertility Therapist" (maybe because you had a female worthy of being in a DDDDave story). It was good wish fulfillment (average man becomes sex stud) and you have a character in Erik that can pop up in future stories in almost any type of situation.

His origin isn't too random, so I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Broad attempted to replicate the experiment (sure she could lose her medical license but her size queen tendencies and a good lawyer could overcome any problematic issues I guess) to give Erik some competition. What if, instead of a normal guy, she experimented on a gym addicted porn star?

I didn't get the puns at first (erection and randy broad) but I did once your author's note pointed out their existence.

Glad to see a new story by you and can't wait to see the next thing you post.

Slight complaints: on page 2, Nurse Candi became Nurse Nanci. Also, Broad is a Triple M cup? I tried to figure out how much her band size increased from the 34 of her anecdote and all I could do is subtract 15 (Triple M cup) from 54 (her bust measurement) but that gave a 39 band size and aren't they usually even numbers?

I like to think that Broad is still a 34 band size and actually wears a T-cup. The math is easier and she's a lot bigger than a Triple M cup! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Name consistency

Don't get me wrong, your content is fantastic. However, is her name Nanci or Candi? You bounce between them like Randi's tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2185 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...