The Fertility Therapist - Dr Shaun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik moved to lick and suck his way into her cleavage as he worshiped Randi's gigantic tits. He was finding that indeed he really liked big tits! And Randi had some of the biggest tits he could imagine finding!

Erik's head had all but disappeared between her twin pontoons as he burrowed deeper and deeper. His ears could no longer be seen! Shaking his head side to side he motor-boated her mammoth melons.

"Come on, Erik! Show me what it's like to feel this amazing dick between my legs, honey!" she encouraged him as she reclined onto the nearby couch. "I need to feel that log slide in and out of my hot, wet pussy!"

"Here we go, Randi," he responded.

An hour later there was little resemblance between the woman crouched in front of him and the stern looking Doctor that had entered the room.

The woman kneeling in front of him now was thrusting herself against him as hard as possible, trying to take in the last several inches of his massive, erect, steel-like pole. Her hair was flying from the force of her thrusts. There were dried gobs and streaks of cum every where! In her hair and across her face. On her back and all over the sofa where cum had landed while she pulled and stroked his giant, cum spewing shaft. And there were still smears of jism in the corner of her mouth that she had not yet licked up. She was panting and emitting sharp yips of pleasure as she drove herself from one orgasm to another.

She grunted every time she pile-drived herself back against him while her huge tits swung in counterpoint to her efforts. The slapping sound as they smacked against her echoed thru the room.

"Huh, huh, huh, huh! So big! So large! Biggest dick... never seen such a monster! So good! So fucking good! Fuck me Erik, never stop! I love it!. Your dick, your balls! Give me all of you! What a man! What a stallion! I've never had a man like you before. You redefine sex! You make the other men I've been with seem weak! And small! You are HUGE, God! I'm cumming again!" She was shrieking and sobbing as she came again. She had no idea how often she had cum, only that she would cum again and again for him! As often as he wanted. When ever he wanted. Where ever he wanted.

They had started in the classic missionary position. It took him many minutes to push himself half way into her. She never fully took him in but she finally got over a foot of his massively thick cock shaft into her seeping cunt. In the process she had achieved at least three orgasms. And Erik had emptied himself twice.

The first time, as he erupted, she begged him to cum all over her. So he had pulled out and spewed himself across her. Streaks of cum had landed past her head, in her hair and finally across her voluptuous body.

"Don't stop, Erik, don't stop! Cum again! You have to cum again!" He was already sliding back into her cunt as she spoke.

And he HAD cum again. Again and again and again. He pumped out five immense gouts of cum in that first hour. After bringing her to more orgasms while plowing her cunt he had slid himself between her enormous boobs and titty fucked her. That first cum he fed to her suctioning lips. The next, he blew between and then over her mammoth fun bags!

While he had been spurting gout after gout of cum she had been laughing and giggling, spreading his fluids all over her face and breasts.

"I love it," she declared. "So much! So often! What a cum machine you are, Erik! More cum than any other one man could possibly produce! Let me clean you up!"

Pushing him to sit on the couch she knelt in front of him and while running her hands over his muscular torso, had licked up all the left over fluids that remained on his stiff dick and giant ball sack. Then she spent the next few minutes paying reverent homage to his genitals licking and sucking on his dick head and shaft.

"I've never sucked on a bigger. longer, thicker cock, Erik! It's so much fun! Ummmm!"

"Blow jobs are one of my favorite things to do!" she announced while taking a moment to catch her breath. "And this huge dick is the BEST! I could suck on it for hours! I wonder how much cum I can coax out of you?"

Without waiting for a response Randi pushed her head forward and leaned in until his dick head reached the back of her mouth. Looking up into Erik's eyes she made sure he was watching before slowly pushing herself down. Taking more and more of his erection Erik could see his dickhead as it filled her throat. Her throat distended under the pressure as Randi pushed harder and harder to engulf his cock.

Despite her best efforts she never got the last two inches. But she performed amazing feats with the over foot long shaft and head that she could ingest. Again and again he blew torrents of cum into her, onto her, all over her! She loved it all and craved more.

She finally pulled away. Wiping her lips with the back of her hand she gazed up at Erik. "SO much! You cum like a fire hose! I've never ever had the chance to suck out so much cum from one man! Amazing! But I still want more, honey!" she panted.

Sex drunk with need she slapped her tits with his rock hard dick.

"I'm going to tit-fuck this horse dick of yours, Erik" she announced. Sliding a little closer to him she enclosed his stiff dick between her massive pillows and began to rise and fall, stroking his hard-on between her breasts.

Randi's tits were so big that the only time Erik could see his dick was when she let up the pressure to suck on the tip of his dick head. The rest of the time he was completely hidden between the huge swells of Randi's mammoth mammaries.

Laughing up at Erik, she continued to smoosh her breasts together providing friction to all parts of his cock.

"Poor little Nurse Candi could never do this," she bragged! "She's not big enough! Her poor little Double D cups pale in contrast to my gigantically massive titties! See how I can enfold all of you between my tits? See how your huge dick disappears when I press myself around you! How sexy is that? How my huge tits can provide you with a unique experience! I love it! Big dicks like yours deserve big tits like mine!" Her pride shone from her face as she serviced Erik's shaft.

"I love having tits this big! I'm a Triple M cup! Four and a half feet around! 54 inches! A bust that is bigger than any one else I've ever met. Bigger than almost anyone I've even heard of! Not even those silicone enhanced models have tits this size! And my boobs are so pretty! So big, So shapely, I love 'em!

I adore how you're watching me work you over! You can't take your eyes off my boobs, can you? I never realized how much I could love having tits bigger than anyone else! So HUGE, so fucking big!" She chortled aloud while allowing saliva to drip down into her cleavage to lubricate the passage of Erik's shaft.

"You have me on the edge, Randi! I'm right on the edge of cumming you big busty cum queen!" As he started to groan she pushed her head down and drew his cock between her lips and sucked up the spasms of cum that he blew from his massive balls.

"Oh, Erik, that was only six spurts! You must be getting tired, honey. Well that's okay! I'll do all the work if you get a big stiffie again!" she promised.

And sure enough, five minutes later Dr. Randi Broad was riding Erik Shaun's massive hard-on like a berserkly busty cowgirl. Her tits rose and fell in time to her lunges, slapping against each other and her body as well as crashing against Erik's chest and face when she leaned just the slightest bit forward. Erik was trying to suck her nipples when they were in reach.

"I, uh, want, uh, you, uh, to join, un, fuck what a dick! To join the Institute, uh, Erik! Uh, uh, uh, God that feels good! We'll set, oh, so deep! We'll set you up, uh, uh. As a consultant, yes, make me cum Erik! I'm cumming on your immense hard-on! Again! There is no limit for you is there?"

"Let's talk about it later, Randi! Right now I want to roll you over and pound your brains to pudding! You are the best fuck I've ever have! Your pussy, your giant tits, your mouth and everything is perfect! Just let me fuck hell out of you now!"

"Ugh, yes, do it! Do me!" She rolled over without disconnecting from his huge cock. Pulling his hands to her tits she made kissy lips at him while he pushed her through another cum.

Two days later Erik was officially the newest member of the clinic's staff. His title of Counselor didn't hint at his real responsibilities. He was responsible for keeping Dr. Miranda Broad and her staff happy and well fucked. A task that he carried out with glee and true devotion. Hardly an hour went by with out one or another of the staff riding, sucking, stroking or otherwise giving his enormous cock and balls some sort of attention!

As the weeks passed his ability to keep up with the demand amazed both the Doctor and the others on staff. He never seemed to run out of cum. Time and again he would erupt and spew over one of the staff and then, minutes later be hard at work between the thighs of another nurse.

Or the Doctor. She seemed to have the hungriest pussy. The largest need. To say nothing of the largest breasts in the clinic, or elsewhere! Her conservative dress had changed, Now she wore some of the sluttiest outfits imaginable! Usually they were covered by her lab coat. But they all knew what was underneath. The only question was what the presentation would be when she slipped off her coat before she slipped to her knees to suck and fuck his enormity!

Tight sweaters, blouses with buttons popped off from the pressure of her fabulously large boobs! Skin tight dresses that she would pull down to her waist to reveal her stiff nipples and gigantically round hooters! Erik and she would fuck and suck time and time again.

Dr. Broad would casually stroke him to erection under the table at the staff meeting. And then drain his balls afterward! Which led to fuck sessions that would last into the evenings.

Often she would emerge from her office and her secretary would have to remind her to wipe off the cum that she had allowed to dribble down her chin while she was testing Erik's endurance.

They both enjoyed the sex, the passion and the carnal hijinks they performed. Erik's only concern was where would he find a job that would allow him the perks that he had at the Institute?

Perhaps if he became a Fertility Therapist?