All Comments on 'The Fifth Ch. 06'

by OneWhoAdores

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 11 years ago
I was liking this story

This is a new turn I don't like. I admired Jared for being so strong. Sure, Deanna is hurt, but it's her oqn fault. I don't want Jared to remain there just being a slave but not to her. Really, Deanna won't be happy until they have what they had back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

An author must create conflict in order to have a resolution but you have done what your character has done. You have created an unlikable character and then twisted her into something over the top reprehensible. I don't now if you will attempt to rehabilitate her, or if it is even possible. Your Lady D/Deanna has no control of herself or her emotions. Even when you show her at her best, she is a cold fish. When it comes to her most important relationship, from the start she has done all she can do to destroy it, not nurture it. She wants a fully formed slave to appear prostrate before her, yet she has no clue they are patiently grown from fragile seedlings. Even if you provide Lady D with a great epiphany, I want to clasp all her slaves, especially the fifth, to my bosom and spirit them away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish there was at least one more chapter, this a story too great to end.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous