The Fifth Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“For the next four days I will meet you here and I will do anything you want me to. I do need to be home in time for my husband though, every night, and at the end of four days we go our separate ways?” I said.

We were sitting exactly as we are now. “Anything?” he said. He wasn’t looking at my face his eyes were locked onto my breasts. I felt my stomach lurch as the full realisation of what I was doing hit me again.

“Anything!” I said.

“Okay! Tell me what we are going to do?”

“You know? I’ve already told you?”

“Tell me?” he said.

“Well! We are er, going to have intercourse over the next four days??”

“No! Call it what it is Sally? FUCKING! Now tell me, what are we going to be doing?”

I wasn’t used to this kind of language Peter, you know that, but the whole atmosphere was so sexually charged I just blurted it out!

“Fucking!” I said.

“There’s nothing like the old Anglo-Saxon expletives when it comes to sex. Over the next few days lets call it what it is. I get a buzz out of it and you do too, don’t you?”

“Yes.” I answered simply.

“So that’s why you’ve been using that language! Because HE asked you to?” To say I was angry would be an under-statement, I was furious; I felt if I could get my hands on him I would kill him. At the same time I knew if I didn’t control what I felt we were done. No more Sally. It wasn’t a price I was prepared to pay. I had to sit this day out no matter what.

“Yes! That’s right!” she said. “Now, are you going to allow me to continue, or do we end it here?” I didn’t answer so she went on.

“He sat for a long time just staring at my body. My face, my neck, and my breasts then he said.” “You are a very beautiful lady,”

“Thank you!” I said.

Then matter-of-factly he said. “Take your panties off?”

“I was unprepared for that, I was flustered, I didn’t quite know what to say?”

“Your face has taken on a beautiful flushed hue.” He smiled. “If you don’t want to do it, it’s okay, but you did say anything?” he looked at me unsmiling and said. “Now take off your panties and give them to me?”

“I did it Peter! I lifted up slightly off the seat and slid my cotton dress up over my buttocks trying not to draw attention, then using my left hand then my right I eased my panties down my thighs, over my knees and off. I was aware that they were very wet. I sat back with my bare buttocks touching the seat. I didn’t want to stain my dress. He held out his hand above the table totally unconcerned that someone might see. No one seemed to be taking any notice so, still blushing, I handed him my panties.

I began to wonder what I had let myself in for. Already he had done something we would never have dreamt of doing even after four years of marriage?”

“He opened the panties at the crotch area staring at me all the while then he ran his middle finger across the gusset. He raised his finger and a viscous thread of sticky liquid clung from the end. I could see the tip was glistening, coated in the fluid that had run from me. It was very erotic Peter. He lifted the finger to his mouth, stuck out his tongue and licked it. Then he ran it slowly over the gusset again. He stretched across the table and held it in front of my mouth. His eyes never left mine. I could smell myself on his hand.”

“Suck it?” he said. I just sat and stared at him in disbelief.

“Suck it now? Taste yourself?”

“I could hardly breathe, it was so intensely sexual. Before I had truly comprehended what I was doing I had opened my mouth. He slowly put his finger in and I closed my mouth and sucked. I swear it was only then that I realized I WAS CUMMING? I was gripping the table with both hands, my legs were clamped shut and I was shuddering through an unbelievable orgasm.”

“You’re Cumming aren’t you?” he said quietly, his eyes never leaving my face.

“Yes!” I managed to gasp after I had peeked and the spasms between my legs began to subside.

“Open your legs wide and bend your body forward so your clit is touching the seat, put your elbows on the table and lean across as though you were talking to me?” he said. “Now, FUCK THE SEAT!”

“I can’t do that!!” I said.

“Do it! FUCK THE SEAT?”

“I can’t!” I repeated.

He suddenly smiled “Then why are you leaning across the table?”

“Don’t do this to me please!” I said.

His face was solemn again. “I’m not doing anything? You are? You’re fucking the seat aren’t you?”

And I was Peter! I had opened my legs wide, pushed my hips forward and pressed my pelvis down as far as I could, my clit just touched the leather fabric and I was doing what he said? I was slowly fucking the seat? This man had me doing crazy things, things that Sally Harper, your wife, would never do?”

“You’re going to cum again, aren’t you?” he said.

“Oh! God! Yes!!! I said. I was literally sitting in a pool of my own cum Peter, and he hadn’t even touched me?”

“Lovely!” he said. Then he handed me a couple of napkins and said. “Here! I’m sure you’ll need both of these?”

“I sat there trying to compose myself, amazed that nobody seemed to have noticed what was going on. I was sure that the air around our table was musky with the smell of my sex. Strangely, I didn’t feel embarrassment when I put the napkins between my legs and dabbed at the mess I had made. I looked down at my labia; it was so swollen it almost looked like a pair of balls. We were both still looking at each other and to be honest Peter, I was still high and could easily have cum again ”

This whole day was mad, crazy, surreal. I was sitting here in a strange restaurant listening to my wife telling me the weird things that had happened to her, completely out of character, using language she had never used before telling me what she had done with a complete stranger. I defy any man, no matter how furious, jealous and upset he might be NOT to get a hard on if his wife was telling him such a tale. I let her continue.

“The first time I met him here, was at lunchtime on Tuesday, today is Saturday. By four o clock yesterday he had fucked me thirteen times! Thirteen times in four days! Makes your seven times look a bit pathetic doesn’t it?” she said unsmiling. She was really rubbing it in.

I was torn between anger, jealousy, frustration and a profound hatred of a man I had never met or even seen. Yet I still had a hard on? “But you said this was the ‘fifth’ day??” I said.

“That Peter is where the problem lies?” she said. “He is so very different from you sexually, he has a quirky way of looking at things, which you probably already realize and the things he did with me were very sexually stimulating, very erotic?

When I had dried myself with the napkins he just stood up, offered his hand and said. “Put the napkins on the table and come with me?”

I collected my things, very aware that I had no panties on, took his hand and let him lead me out of the restaurant. I thought he was going to take me to his vehicle but he didn’t, he just walked me about ten yards around the side of the building then stopped and turned me around to face the main car-park. Moving behind me he put his left arm across my front and began squeezing my right breast and pinching the nipple.

“Wha! --- What are you doing? You can’t do this here! Someone will see us?” I said, but he just kept on squeezing and rolling my nipple between his thumb and finger. It was abundantly clear to me in that instant Peter, that I had selected a man with a voracious and unorthodox sexual appetite and I began to feel a little anxious as to where my little attempt at ‘payback’ was going to lead me.

Disregarding my protests he said. “Loosen those three top buttons on your dress, I’m going to take your tit out?”

“Not here! Please, let’s go somewhere?” I said, but all the while his hand and fingers were kneading and squeezing my breast. Totally ignoring my objections he began to open the buttons himself, and though I knew what he was doing I didn’t have the will to stop him. In seconds he had my dress open, my bra cup pulled down and my right breast exposed to the world, in plain sight of anyone who might be sitting in a vehicle on the park. He pulled and squeezed at my nipple until it was as hard as a bullet. He had me going again and he knew it?

“Lie back on me?” he said. I was too far-gone to protest, so I did. He sort of half crouched so I was supported by his left shoulder while his left arm was still stretched across my front and his hand still played with my tit, I didn’t know he’d lifted my dress at the back until I felt his right hand touch my slit, in a second he had found my clit and was making little circular movements around it.

“You’ve got a very prominent clit, it’s like a little cock?” he said, then he put a finger either side of it and sort of wanked it slowly.

“Open your legs and squat slightly!” I did.

“Have you ever been thumb-fucked?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about?” I panted.

“Well, I’m going to thumb-fuck you here, right now! Lie back and keep your legs open?”

“Can you imagine; Me; Standing in the middle of a car-park with a breast hanging out, a stranger behind me playing with my tit and finger-fucking me! Impossible you would say. But I was!”

“He slid his big thumb right up inside me from behind, the rest of his hand sort of cupping and rubbing the front of my cunt and my clit then he began, slowly at first then faster and faster. I am sure anyone nearby could hear the wet slapping sounds his hand was making as it pummelled my cunt. Then it happened. He actually made me cum?”

“You said he’d made you cum a couple of times already?” I said.

“No Peter! I mean he actually made me CUM! Squirt! I actually squirted out onto the car park. It was unbelievable, intense, it hit me like a train, I thought I was going to die, it just gushed. I have never done anything like that before. I was shaking, trembling like a leave but he just kept on going. All the while I could here this voice saying. Oh! Oh! Oh! Over and over, then I realized it was me? His hand was a blur, squelching noises were coming from my cunt, another gush, then another splashing onto the ground and running down the insides of my thighs, I think I passed out, next thing I remember was him half holding me up, standing outside his vehicle.

The conflicting emotions tearing through me were almost unbearable. I was seething with anger and jealousy yet I still had this bloody hard on? “You are extremely descriptive!” I said. “I’m sure you could have told me what occurred without going into minute detail? You are really fucking enjoying telling me this aren’t you? This doesn’t exactly do a lot for my ego, IF I believed you? You are saying you had unimaginable sex with a disgusting stranger and that by the sounds of it, it far exceeded anything you had ever done with your own husband. That’s just wonderful! Do you know how hurtful that is? How inferior it makes me feel?”

“Don’t talk to me about hurt Peter! I’ve walked that path and it was hell! This is a different path we are walking now so lets see were it takes us?”

Then she said. “I think I’ve given you a fairly comprehensive insight into how I met this man and how our relationship began.” Raising her eyebrows she said. “Shall I continue?” Reluctantly I nodded.

“He helped me into his vehicle and sat me down, then standing over me he said. “Take my cock out?” I unzipped his pants without hesitation. It felt very hot and clammy as I wrapped my hand around it and pulled it out. I’ve seen a few Peter, but that was the only cock other than yours that I’ve ever felt. If you are interested, it was about the same length as yours, about eight inches, but the similarity ends there. It was very thick at the base. I couldn’t get my hand around it. Then it tapered towards the top. His knob was easily twice the size of yours, it looked like a mushroom with a heavy flanged rim, I couldn’t take my eyes off it. The slit in the end was oozing pre-cum.

“Suck it!” he said. I looked at it leaking from the end. I bent forward and opened my lips and fed in as much as I could. He put both hands behind my head and began to fuck my mouth. I could taste the salty pre-cum running from him. He gradually increased his pace; it didn’t take long before he gripped my head tighter, he sort of grunted and stopped his fucking motion, he just stood there. I felt his cock swell up and begin to pulse and throb in my mouth then each jerk sent a spurt of cum to the back of my throat. I just kept sucking and swallowing until it stopped spurting and his cock began to soften.

“ I want you to take all your clothes off”. He said. “I’m going to return the favour?” I had no will to resist anything he requested, I removed what was left of my clothing. “Stand there and open your legs wide enough for me to get my head between them. Push your cunt forward and hold it open for me. Now! Fuck my face! Fuck my tongue!” I did it, I just stood there and fucked that mans face till I felt it welling up in me again, this overwhelming cataclysmic orgasm that came gushing from me. My whole body was shuddering I watched as I sprayed his face and neck, watched as he prodded, licked and drank from me. By now his cock was rock hard again. “Lie over the seat and push your arse out?”

How many times I came that day I don’t know. When he began pushing that cock into me for the first time, I felt like a virgin, that knob of his was stretching places that yours had never been. I felt so full as he slowly sank the entire length of himself into me. His big hands gripped either side of my bare hips as he withdrew all but the tip then slammed hard back into me again. Relentlessly he kept on, slowly out then slamming back in again and again. By now I was falling from one orgasm and rising into another.

“I’ve been fucked by him fourteen times and I need to get him out of my system! Or not! Depending on how this night ends? It was something I didn’t count on when I started this? That the sex would be so mind-blowing!”

“Fourteen times??” I said. “You need to have a good memory if you intend lying? You said ‘thirteen times’” I almost smirked.

“It was thirteen times up until yesterday, but he’s fucked me again today?”

“Sally! I’ve been with you all day today! Now I know you are lying!”

“Have you?” she smiled. “Have you been with me ‘all’ day?”

“Yes! I have!”

While she was talking to me I became aware that she was looking over my shoulder then she raised her hand in a wave, I turned to see who she was looking at but there were so many crowding the bar now that I couldn’t tell who it was.

“He’s here then?” I said, half hoping I wouldn’t get an assent. Her eyes for the first time since this unbearable day began seemed to soften; I could almost see pity in them.

“You have created this appalling mess with our lives Peter so no matter what the outcome and no matter how difficult it is, you have to let this day run its course. I am going to leave you now. I am going with him. You know what we will be doing. For how long I don’t know. You can wait here or in the car or drive off out of our lives. This night should show without any doubt where our futures lie. I could return and find you gone or you could wait for me in vain. Neither of us might be here or both might. There are so many connotations? If it’s any comfort to you, I still love you but I’ve been hurt very badly and I needed desperately to balance the score?” she said. “One other thing Peter, I know you probably want to kill him, so, difficult as it may be, I want you to sit here for ten minutes or so then after that do what your heart or your head tells you?”

I was void of feeling, drained of any emotion. We just sat looking at each other. What a day, what a bloody awful day.

She picked up her purse, opened it and took out what looked like her blue panties, and an envelope. Almost apologetically she said. “This was his idea, you know by now what sort of a bizarre mind he has and if you remember I said I would give you proof?” She bent and kissed me on the lips then walked away towards the bar. I didn’t even turn around. I didn’t want to know. Knowing would only increase the agony. I stared at the table, at the things Sally had placed in front of me. Her blue panties, I knew she had them on in the car, had she taken them off in the toilet and why? And what did she mean ‘proof’? It was the smell that hit me first. Instantly recognizable, the unmistakable odour of cum, male sperm, I picked up her panties oblivious to anyone or anything in the crowded restaurant. Even before I opened them I could see and feel the white viscous ejaculate that had obviously seeped from her no doubt earlier in the evening when she had supposedly been to the ‘loo’. She ‘had’ been fucked fourteen times? Could this night get any blacker, I picked up the envelope and opened it?

To be continued.

This is my first erotic novel and I would appreciate any constructive input.

12