The Fifth Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy and I decided to join in and knelt beside her before each of us took one of her fully erect nipples in our mouths. As we sucked and nibbled on them Debbie started purring like a kitten again in spite of having a mouth full of cock.

Cindy and I sucking her nipples must have been the coup de grace for things as Debbie suddenly and unexpectedly orgasmed. When she did she arched her back and while shaking uncontrollably literally sprayed David's face with one of the largest streams of pussy juice I've ever seen.

I thought Rita was a squirter, but Debbie put her to shame. She discharged vaginal fluid like it was coming out of a water hose. Soaked David's face and head like you wouldn't believe.

Just as she was Walter ejaculated and flooded her mouth with his hot cumload. In spite of going through the throes of an orgasm at the time she still managed to take each cum shot and swallow it greedily. All while Walter held her head and gently pumped his cock in & out of her mouth.

Debbie is definitely a "cum master" when it comes to swallowing cum. Never saw someone who seemed to enjoy it so much. Between Debbie and Cindy it was difficult to decide who liked cum more. Neither of them ever let a drop go to waste...or un-swallowed.

In ending, a "fifth wheel" made for an interesting foursome. If you could still call it that. As I mentioned earlier, Debbie was quite the sex dynamo and fitted right in with everyone. In spite of Cindy and I being "short changed" in some ways, especially Cindy, we were both happy for Debbie, who seemed to truly enjoy her "coming out party" so to say. And there was no doubt in my mind it wouldn't be the last time we'd get to enjoy Debbie again.

The End

12