The Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A collective "Ooooooooh!" goes up from this crowd at this challenge. The crowd jeers her on and mocks her challenge. Mister is a nervous wreck watching her.

Awnee tests her the collar, porting partially, the crowd can see the blood running silver through her veins as she briefly becomes translucent. Awnee ports ten feet in front of him, holding her side again, Trying desperately to fool him into thinking she is more hurt than she actually feels. Laughing and playing to the crowd "Did you hear this little fairy? She wants to know how I feel about cheating." Staring her directly in the eyes he shouts, "Tell me fairy, has your cunt being full of our cum made you deaf!? How can I cheat when there are no rules!" With that he hurls his remaining stick half at her chest. Then bolts for the other half already laying on the ground.

Seeing her chance she ports next to the path where he is going to be, facing him, then shoves the stick in between his legs and lifts upward in the opposite direction from his momentum. He is sent sprawling and skidding through the dirt. Eventually Rhino comes to a stop with his horn digging a deep furrow into the ground, writhing in pain, his hands are clamped firmly over his injured balls.

The crowd cringes at this hard fall.

Awnee ports over to her dress and picks it up quickly. She immediately ports back and wraps the garment around his head. Aiming for the temple she stomps on his skull with all her might. She is trying to take all her rage out on a stupid baby elephant jumping through a flaming hoop. A few people in the crowd gasp at this unexpected level of violence from the fairy. A few more of the fighters cheer her on; Rhino is not popular among the prisoners.

Normally Rhino would not have even felt the fairy dancing on his thick skull, but his head repeatedly collides with a large rock as Awnee does her best to make an impression of his head in the dirt. Rhino is far from being knocked out but he has to shake his head a few times before the cobwebs clear and tears the remains of her dress off his head.

Awnee does her best to rapidly undo his belt buckle before he notices her actions. Just as he is regaining his senses he feels a tug at his waist and Awnee manages to barely to tug the strap free before he grabs her.

Rhino has gone completely feral, he is operating on pure instinct now. Holding the fairy with both hands around her neck he stands up so that her feet dangle off the ground. He tries to ram his massive horn through her chest.

Awnee ports to the other side of the arena outside of his grasp.

Not even cognizant of the fairy's absence, his hands slap together a second before his horn runs through them, leaving gaping wounds on his palms. The crowd is stunned to see such a spectacle that the explosion from the control box almost goes unnoticed. Awnee catches a brief glimpse the of second-in-command quickly trying to douse the electrical fire.

Laughing, she shouts over to him, "You almost broke the rule! It's a good thing for you that I am quick!" Then she chides herself, "That was too close. You can last longer than him don't be impatient."

Rhino is little more than a rampaging beast now. He is doing nothing more than running toward wherever it is he sees her, as Awnee ports randomly about the room.

Finally she stands still in front of one of the wooden doors, cupping her mouth with her hands, "Yooou WOOOO!" She has him right where she wants him. Predictably he charges her at full speed with his head down. Like a meteorite, the horn embeds itself deep in the thick wooden door; just as she had planned.

Awnee is standing on top him now, her bare feet pressing into his shoulders. She has wrapped the belt around his neck, pulling with all her might. Rhino is pushing against the door trying desperately to get free, but he is starting to see stars as Awnee keeps tugging.

After she has got him truly dazed, she croons softly in his ear, "I really don't think it is fair for me to be the only one that is naked." Strengthened by adrenaline, Awnee ports in front of him and rips the front of his shirt apart, popping the buttons off. Seeing familiar half-healed claw marks on his chest, she smiles broadly. Thinking to herself, "I need to remember to thank Vareesh for these later. I wonder if she won or not?" Standing off to one side, ready to port when he flails. Awnee channels all of her rage and pain into one blow, hauling her little fist back she punches him in the center of the deepest marks.

Furious at this latest insult, Rhino howls in rage. With one last tremendous effort he frees himself from the wooden door. Once freed, he is dazed and walks backward in a fog. Awnee stands back and watching him pirouette once and fall to the ground face first. He looks like a sleeping newborn with its ass in the air.

Awnee kicks his head again a few times for good measure before rocking his pants back and forth down his hips. After she has them down past his butt she can pull them off, leaving them almost equally dressed. Awnee could fuck him right now, but she is not done with this asshole. She has never wanted to hurt someone like this before and is savoring the sensation. Suddenly she knows how she wants this to end.

Awnee sits down in the middle of his back, her legs crossed in triumph. She slowly surveys the crowd reveling in her victory, and the surprise on the face of every onlooker. She has always known that people thought because she is small, that she could not take care of herself. For a long time she believed this too, it was probably even true at some point. "Now I know I am no longer a scared child and EVERYONE here is going to know it too by the time I am done with this jackass." Holding onto the belt like a leash, she sits on his back, her legs crossed, leaning forward to slap his face slowly till he wakes up. The crowd watches confused wondering what she will do next. It is clear she has something specific in mind.

At his first semi-coherent groan, she leans over on her staff, making eye contact with the dazed Rhino. "Morning sunshine!" she says brightly and waits for a response. She does not have to wait long. Rhino thinks that the fight is over and that he has lost. Groggily he demands "Get off me you fairy slut."

Awnee hits him in one of the gashes on his side with her staff, "Now why would I do that?"

"Oooowwwww, Get Off Me You Slut. Whore. Nut Licker. The fight is over!"

Awnee cracks him over the crown of his head with her staff, "Mind your manners! The fight is over when I fuck you," then in a menacing tone she didn't know she had, Awnee continues, "and I am not done hurting you yet."

"STOP THAT YOU BITCH!"

"No!" Awnee jumps up and kicks him in the side again and again, channeling all of her pain and suffering from yesterday. The scabs on those wounds are breaking open now and oozing blood. Rhino is curled up in the fetal position now, instinctively trying to protect himself.

"What the fuck do you want? The fight is over and you have beaten me. Let it go you waste of a cunt!"

The little fairy ports ten feet in front of him still leaning on her stick, she squats down on the balls of her feet knowing full well he can see her cunt. Her right foot is spattered with the red flecks of his blood from where she kicked him; her own left shoulder is still bleeding silver. Much of the rest of her body is covered in the bruises that were inflicted on her yesterday. She looks like some strange multicolored cheetah. He looks up at her, and for a second and is taken aback by how intimidating she looks.

"The fight is over when I FUCK you. Is your ass so loose that you don't know when you been fucked?" Continuing in that same low menacing tone that she discovered a bit ago, "You want this to be over?"

Shaking and weak Rhino tries to make it to all fours "Yes! Can't you see I am hurt or are you blind as well as stupid."

The crowd is silent now, listening intently and hanging on her every word. Noticing this, Awnee makes sure to speak loudly enough for everyone to hear.

"Yeah, I can see." She says, completely dismissive of his pain and insult. Looking him over, like he is something broken that she might buy for cheap, she continues in a bored tone, "I may have broken a few ribs as well as your nose. I reopened the wounds on your side, and your balls probably still hurt. The wounds on your hands you did yourself. There are of course also the abrasions from your various tumbles. Oh yeah, and depending on your physiology you may have a hairline fracture in your skull somewhere. Did I miss anything?" Her calm detached manner frightens him deeply. She continues in a manner-of-fact tone, "None of these will be fatal." Then then to his horror she continues again, using her staff to grind a pebble the size of his knuckle into the arena floor, "You have a lot of joints you know, and unless you have a heart attack we can be here for hours." Awnee thinks to herself as she watches the color drain from his face. "This is for yesterday you asshole."

She is still crouched, staring him down, but to him it now feels more like a predator getting ready to pounce. She is not the meek scared fairy he thought she would be; he is truly afraid of her now.

"You want this over with? ... Beg!"

"What?!" Awnee is gratified to hear a corresponding gasp go up from the crowd.

She is quoting Boss now, "You can do anything you want except kill the other person ... hooours." She savors the last word her grinding her staff further into the dirt.

"BEG!" She repeats her command. Porting behind him she kicks him in the ass, sending him sprawling again.

With a thump he lands flat on his chest, "Fine. Whatever. Fuck my ass you dirty little whore!"

She whacks his temple lightly, a clear warning, "You are real shit at this manners thing. Mean it this time!"

Rhino growls.

Awnee ports to his side and is about the start kicking the shit out of him all over again.

"Alright! Alright! Fuck my ass, please!" Awnee arrests her momentum mid swing and gently pats his bleeding side with the top of her foot. He flinches away from her touch gratifyingly.

Mocking yet cheerful, Awnee praises him, "Much better! I knew you could do it!"

She ports away to grab both halves of Rhino's discarded staff. After retrieving it she bends down by his face looking him in the eye saying merrily, "I have kinda grown attached to my stick, so I will use yours!" After pausing for a moment considering her options, it is strange being the one with power after all. Awnee knows she wants him to beg she has just not decided what how else she should torment Rhino. Finally she decided on how she wants to humiliate him. "Sit up on your knees, come on. I don't have all day ... well ... I suppose I do." She says with a decidedly evil giggle. She prods him until his bloodied hands are resting on his knees the way she wants. When he is sitting back on his haunches kneeling in front of her, his eye level is just below hers. She can see that ridiculous phallus of his between his legs and ignores it.

"Now," Awnee says with a grin, holding one of the sticks in front of his face, "this is so you don't chew your own tongue off." Rhino's eyes get wide with new fear, Which makes Awnee grin even wider.

"Open." The command is simple yet her tone is dangerous. He just wants this over with so he opens his mouth and waits. Awnee is not rough when she puts the shaft in between his teeth. Her small hand caresses his cheek tenderly, pouting her lip out in faux sympathy, Rhino is blushing in embarrassment now. He had been beat before but never humiliated. When she pulls her hand away it is smeared with his blood.

With a giant impish grin he is growing to hate and fear she boops his nose, giggling. No one has ever giggled at him before. With her left hand she runs her fingers through his hair before gripping it tightly, forcing him to look down, directly at the cunt, which until so recently, he was so sure was going to be his to abuse. Her other hand now red hand now red with his blood enters his vision, Awnee points at the ground. "Down boy!"

Awnee ruffles his jet black hair in mock affection before she steps backward, slowly giving him room to grovel. As she walks she absentmindedly rubs her cheek with her thumb. It looks as though she is wearing warpaint.

"Now be the good little loser that you are and stick your ass in the air for me." Awnee prods him into position. Then drives her staff into the ground a foot in front of his head.

He flinches then lets out a humiliated grown.

Awnee pulls the bulk of his shirt over his head effectively making an impromptu hood. The belt is still visible around his neck, she gives it a few good tugs and ties it loosely to her staff. Porting behind him holding his remaining stick in one hand, Awnee pats his butt gently just like people have been doing to her all damn day.

For a moment, Rhino reflects on volunteering to fight Awnee and how even the clawed succubus did not seen quite so vicious.

She holds his remaining stick and backs up and off to one side slightly, then at the top of her lungs she shouts, "Batter up!" Swinging the stick as hard as she can at the meat of his ass, aiming for one of the gashes that Vareesh must have inflicted on him. Awnee hits her mark and Rhino lets out a long low groan at the sudden sharp pain. She hears the stick crack but not break. She is clearly punishing him for the one hit he landed.

Then she starts poking at his ass with the stick, then with hardly any warning she shoves the shaft into deep into him. His eyes roll back in his head and he bellows in terrible pain. Awnee fucks him with with a bored look on her face. Moving the shaft back and forth a few times just to make sure she fulfills the requirements of the contest.

She is not interested in abusing his ass.

She did what she wanted to do.

She broke him.

Then she leaves him the rod sticking out of his ass, and his neck tied to her staff. She turns her back to him and walks away calmly. As she walks across the arena her heart swells with joy at her victory, her skin briefly flashes with bright colors. Indistinct murmurings follow her; she is gratified to hear the crescendo of approval as one or two people begin quietly cheering and the sound grows to a deafening applause. The crowd is extremely pleased with her performance. They always love an upset. Awnee walks towards the door farthest from her on purpose, subtly savoring her victory lap, she grins slightly at the groans emanating from the crumpled form at her back. Without looking she opens the door, leaving her opponent groveling in the dust behind her.

Her first few steps down the corridor smear Rhino's blood on the concrete floor. The guards do not say anything or touch her as she is escorted back to her cell. Without a word the cell door clangs behind her. Through the bars she can see guards in the same uniform helping Rhino out of the arena. She lays down in the middle of her cell and stretches out flat, then curls up on her side facing Mister, who is staring at her, eyes wide in awe. As the adrenaline rapidly wears off she realizes her side really does hurt, not to mention how sore she is from yesterday. Her and Mister make eye contact, but know they won't be able to talk till tonight.

There will be no more fights today because the control box caught fire. It will have to be fixed before there can be another fight.

After a few hours, the doctor from before comes in to check her wounds, making sure she has not broken anything. She is all business and Awnee lets her check her over for injuries. She cleans and bandages the large, deep scrape on her shoulder. But when her hands press on Awnee's side she breathes in sharply with pain. It turns out that swing had bruised one of her ribs. Instructing her to breathe deeply and carefully, Doctor wraps her middle in a thick cloth, before tapping a bag of ice to her side. Telling her it will heal just fine, with a smile she says, "After it does, we get to watch you fight again." She stands up and dusts himself off, before looking at this tough little fairy lying on the ground at her feet.

"You know we have had other fairies in here before. I don't think any of them was half as good as you. Rhino managed to fuck them all. I think he severely underestimated what you could do. He is going to pay for that. It might be two months before he is healed up enough to fight again. That is if his pride can handle what you did to him out there today.

If your pain gets any worse send for me and I will give you something for it." Awnee nods, appreciating the offer, although she knows it is all in service of getting her well again so she can fight. "That sure was one damn good fight you put on out there today." Awnee blushes with the compliment, her skin briefly shimmers with gold, even now with someone else's blood still smeared on her face she manages to look cute. The doctor raises his eyebrows in surprise, thinking, "Huh, I have only ever seen fairies change color during an orgasm. Most of which I forced, but that is not the point."

"I had good teachers." She says wistfully as she sits up bringing her knees to her chest. Mister is listening intently while pretending to take a nap, he smiles to himself thinking, "I knew you could do it Little One, ... but that was incredible!"

"Well lucky for us their student was a good learner." Awnee does not like being made to fight for other people's entertainment, but enjoys the compliment anyway.

"You were not trying to kill yourself yesterday were you?" The doctor looks at her suspiciously. Awnee does not answer, but she looks up at her with a determined expression that answers her question completely.

She gently tousles her hair leaving Awnee to think over the events since she was caught.

A little while after that a guard comes in with hot food, pants and a tunic. She is also given a bucket and a sponge to wash with and another bucket to relieve herself in, they even bring her a cheap mattress like the other fighters have.

---------------------

I would like to thank thewinedarksea for being completely wonderful, and helping me edit this piece. This is my first attempt at an actual erotic narrative, and I look forward to hearing what you think of it!

12