All Comments on 'The Fight Off The Matt Ch. 02'

by phil89

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fritsaufritsauover 9 years ago
Editing

I am glad you have an editor lined up, because you clearly need one. I do not feel myself qualified to take on that role. Moreover I only read part one just now. Good luck with your writing. I am not sure that you have the ritual around karate correct, but as I have never participated in this sport I could well be wrong..

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Nice

Follow-up now let the fun begin as Matt and Emiko learn about each other.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I wasn't surprised that she lost to Matt. I imagine she would've needed more then 2 months of training to beat him. With her not training for all those years acting as a proper lady she should've known but pride and her emotions got in the way.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Enjoying your story!

A very entertaining and well written story. Thanks for sharing

Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
realistically she has no chance

it's not about sex it's about size and power. there is a reason sucessful women warriors are rare throughout history,, it's because typicaly women are smaller. there's a reason why welterweight boxers don't fight heavyweights,, size matters. if they were in the same weight class then she would be right there with him, but she's half his size, no chance. it would be no different if she was a man half his size. pound for pound a woman can match up, but this isn't pound for pound.

gorilla4gorilla4over 9 years ago
GREAT!

Love this story! I can't believe he wants her as a disciple.

Waiting paitently for the next chapter!<3

Yet_Another_UserYet_Another_Userover 9 years ago
Great Story!

I'm enjoying this story a lot and am looking forward to where you take it.

Meanwhile:

"You're my new discipline so you're coming with me."

Disciple?

On now to read more chapters - I've fallen behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous