All Comments on 'The Final Curtain'

by proverbialasshole

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Great Story Telling*****

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to future submissions.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHEN THOSE CURTAIN DRAWS CLOSE

try not to get caught in the folds. TK U MLJ LV NV

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Like

The way he took over her little "We need to Talk" and Talked. Told her exactly where the Sun Shined. or in this case where it will not shine for her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Miserable

why write miserable shit?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

wonder what happened after that bomb was dropped. will there be a follow up chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
same old same old

miserable wimp + miserable whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well, the Trumpeteers are out tonight!

They know how this story SHOULD have been written. They wouldn't behave like this, no sireee! Their lives are "gonna be GREAT!

Now that you've elected Scheisskopf, you have nothing better to do but harass the rest of us, eh? Pathetic.

*****

rick_ohrick_ohover 7 years ago
A good read.

Whoever is calling him a wimp obviously did not read the story. Well, he was, for a while, but he re-grew a set of gonads and this time kept them.

So, yes, a good read.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 7 years ago
More

We need another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Neither character is innocent in this.

A cheater complaining he was cheated on? Who cares?

All the rest is just noise.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A good story with an open and unknown future...

A good story with an open and unknown future as all futures are...I had to laugh as some comments could link this story to Trump and his followers...Those who hate Trump seem to forget one important detail: Half of the American people voted Trump and he was elected! And all the protests all over the world are "Cries over spilled milk"! About this story: He said he was as guilt as her for what happened to their lives...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Men Who hate women

So many men hate women and love to see the lady get her due.Its s sex site for sex loving people not lets get the bitch..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ FLC

When you go anonymous like that , don't double click , it gets tiring after the hundredth time !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

The best story of this type since Jezzaz's " Words "

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
The bear essentials?

I have to wonder what that may be. A cave, some berries, some carrion (his marriage?), and an occasional romp with another bear?

The confrontation seemed real, at least until you realized that he had already decided to divorce her and that she was cheating. Then you realized that the conversation was a waste of time. Why did he play that game?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not good.

Incoherent babbling. I can't imagine writing worse dialog than that. This was just very bad writing. Preposterous characters and situation. Just awful. Two stars is generous..

Richie4110Richie4110over 7 years ago
Unique story

I wanted to give this story 5* because of the new handling of this subject- "I'm not happy." I, like others, wanted the rest of the story. It just left too many open questions to be totally satisfied.

The story pace was terrific and emotional. If it can be continued and resolved then it might be in the halls of best ever.

Thanks for sharing your taller with us.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Dreadful

Aside from a miserable wretched woman getting her just due at the hands of an equally wretched man, this was a huge waste of time. Sorry, author, but there was nothing likable about this. The sheer density of the monologues, the whole charade of the first day, the continued monologues the second day, it was such a poorly conceived and executed plot I regret spending the time it took to skim through to the end. It wasn't disgusting, thank you for that, but it wasn't worth reading, or writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Irritating

She's unhappy. So he talks...and talks...and talks about his feelings. He really was a 'self-righteous asshole'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The main character is an arsehole. Which is fine but he's also an uninteresting one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story!

No need for any continuation. The story is complete. He "played the game" on the first day as a form of revenge. It was about the only kind of revenge he could have gotten without winding up in jail. Excellent. I look forward to your future posts.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
This story

Should be compulsory reading for 16-20 year old swedish men.

Until the cheating part it sounded like 80% of marriages here.......50% with cheating included

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good, but familiar

It reminds me of The End of Greg and Carol by Magicidan

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Tale

The fact that so many people are commenting on this...one way or another proves that the author did his job--got us to read and think about his story. It kept my attention the whole way..nice job. Thanks for the story! Solid "4" for me.

"Buckeye Fan"

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
Lots of anger in this one...

Hope the therapeutic effect of writing down the wrath and burning a truly bitchy woman works.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
"No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent. "

Better late then never in terms of the narrator realizing this. The part that irks me is that he "allowed " her to denigrate him in front of the kids. Yet there's nothing I could say to this man that he hasn't articulated and FINALLY acted upon. At least they made it , until the kids were trundled off to college . Now it's just a matter of cutting what figures to be a six figure ( or more ) check.

proverbialasswhole very, very nimbly recreated the soul suckling argument complete with deflections, exaggeration and " right fighting " that toxic couples play out. The narrator has owned his baggage, still needs therapy on some level.

As for the wife ? I see a bright and exciting future for her branching out from charity work to politics, free lance courtesan or mistress to some well-heeled magnate. Because when this woman is motivated to play a part - she can beguile a fairly intelligent individual into laboring on behalf of her agenda for a long time.

I tentatively thank the author for sharing, while simultaneously hoping that he doesn't plan consecutive stories with this scorched earth theme. Maybe next time one of his characters will get laid in present tense before being things go south. Baby steps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yikes

That's quite a long winded rant! Did you forget your pills?

PS - your rant isn't erotic and doesn't belong on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The only thing worse

Than women who cheat and play games is his who do the same.

He cheated on his saintly first wife with a whore, spends 20 years with the word, then plays dumbass games instead of walking away. The fuck? Hes an ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really good until

You wrote "bear essentials.." Wtf?

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Intense

I really liked it , it was cerebral warfare of the nuclear variety !

Some of the comments are from people who decry the physical violence that very well could have happened in this incidence .

The protagonist was very brutal in his verbal attack , but how does one think someone who for twenty years simply went along for the peace . I think finding out that your wife has done things for another that was always met with outright denunciation for even mentioning them would tend to make someone go for the proverbial throat !

I , for one enjoyed this author , thank you for sharing ! I hope you will grace us with more of your talented imagination .

4.4 = 4*'s in Literotica bucks

proverbialassholeproverbialassholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Bear essentials ladies and gentlemen!

ok, this slipped through. I laughed for hours with it after the great ppl pointed it out, it hurt my eyes first, I have to admit! Bear essentials can only be the essentials for Bear Grylls, you know, eating worms under Mt Everest and all. Sorry everyone! The daemon of typography at work! Basically my lazy-ass fingers...

Keep the comments comin', ppl! Love them all!

I will try to address the fine points brought by a few great ppl, but I'll do it later. Meanwhile, keep those comments comin'!!!

What's the worst that can happen? Somebody call me a proverbial asshole? I'll answer! That's my name! I beat them to it! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

Gave you 3*s. A fully developed husband character gets to vent his emotions. The ones a man cheated on will feel. Being fiction he is prepared to react appropriately when the cheaters are ready to move.

Gave you 3*s. An underwhelming cheating wife. Intellectually inadequate and emotionally stunted. Difficult to believe this couple could date very long. Let alone be in a long-term marriage.

I hope you feel better proverbialasshole 💔.

Thank you for the story.

AMerryman

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 7 years ago
Well

Done...thanks.

p.s. It's "bare essentials"

john1946john1946over 7 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed the way you handeled this. Good work

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Well done

We all understand that he guaranteed being sent to Hell when he cheated on his

fiancé and switched horses in mid-stream. She and George did not think much about how she was going to confront her husband.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
Just plain Awful

Fortunately I skimmed the truly dense parts, but this was so transparent and a waste of time that I didn't feel guilty about the omission. At least he didn't attempt to connect with Helen at the end. That would have been adding insult to injury. A tired old plot poorly handled. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring.

This story started out boring and stayed that way. I had to force myself to finish reading it. 1*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
A good, 5* story

He gave her a chance, she fumbled it and got what she deserved.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 7 years ago
Meh

The guy is kind of a douche. Why all the bitching if dumping her was the plan? No purpose other than to hurt her and evade the real issues between them. So what, he finally grows a pair and believes he is in the right...wrong...he gave his pair up so he has no right to bitch.

For her part, she wanted someone who wasn't a ballless douche of a husband, but chose to go about getting one the wrong way. Makes her just as bad as him.

Great writing in the back and forth blathering they did but sadly it was just wasted air. Since the outcome did not matter on any of that deep rich discourse.

mike9698mike9698over 7 years ago
Didn't like it

So after 20 years of hell he finds out she is cheating. And he wants to be fair and generous in the divorce. Why? Fuck the whore. He was an idiot from the very beginning. Why waste your life.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Finished?

I switched off. Have they finished talking yet?

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
I liked it....

I think that the rants HE went on were a bit lengthy. But over all, not too bad. She kinda reminds me of my ex with her trying to make it his fault. What a bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Both outrageous and REAL . . .

How many times do people screw up their lives or tolerate the intolerable, and then finally Explode over it? I think it happens to all of us now and then -- but usually on a much smaller scale.

It was an over the top rant (though an entertaining one), but he skewered both his self-absorbed cheating wife and his oh so faulty self as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Either I'm reading too much into this, or this story is simply too much head work for many readers.

Since he has been recording her affair for three months, he knew everything in advance. His preparation was to gut her pretense that he somehow was responsible for making her unhappy. The extent of his preparation was to deconstruct her justification for betraying and cheating and bringing her fling into their home. His final test was to determine if it actually was a fling, or if she really wanted to start a new life. Confronted with the reality of her own faithless selfish whoring, she decided to ditch the separation, but probably continue the offsite fucking, or maybe not, since her husband was finally showing some balls. His revenge was not the divorce, that was for his sake. His revenge was letting her believe that she could at least continue her fling, and hang on to her meal ticket. Her remorse the next morning was due to the simple displeasure of not being able to manipulate this poltroon as she had always done in the past. And by missing the noon deadline she allowed her disconsolate remorse to give him the right to make the final determination. But that was a deception on his part. He finally accepted this phony marriage was over when he heard their plans to move him out and her lover in. Her final knife into his heart was her admission that she really thought he was too stupid to catch her. And who's fault is that?

While the wife killed their marriage, the husband led her into a false sense of control, security, and entitlement. He spoiled her like a privileged child, so she acted like a spoiled privileged child. So ends many well-intentioned misguided marriages.

For me this was one of the most thoughtful well conceived and executed examinations of a cheating wife's motives for becoming a wandering whore. Plus the husband's self incrimination for becoming her servant, her meal ticket, her sperm donor, but never her husband, never her man. His temerity and passiveness allowed her to drift toward stronger more assertive men, without consequence, until she had drifted over the waterfalls, beyond salvation. The saddest part of this story for me is the expectation that in their future relationships they will both be better smarter partners than they were for each other. The lessons learned and the character corrections made will be wonderful for their future mates, but too late for them.

I don't understand how any thinking person found this story boring or confusing. A really thought provoking and amazingly perceptive story. Thank You.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
where was Jerry Springer?

needed some chair throws, and some "I'm a big man" punches at the woman

after he beats up woman, maybe some girl scouts could come to the door

they really need a beating

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
Yes proverbial asshole!

He was the biggest asshole in the history of mankind. He never loved his wife. He just tried to buy her. She will be much better off with a real man than an asshole.

I hope she finds a good man that will treasure her and that he fits in hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, simply loved it.

This women had no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Loved the read. Dont worry about the negative comments from the married gay husbands. Keep writing # 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hopelessly...

...overworked to get to a point that was..

pointless.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
much ado about (nearly) nothing

His anger is fueled by not only her treatment of him but the regret that he cheated on and dumped a much better woman for her and realizing too late that he was scammed into it.

He cheated on his first fiance, not wife.

Age old advice, nearly universally ignored:

If it seems to good to be true, it probably isn't true.

The unanswered question is;

Why did she want to be married to him that she would do so much to make it happen?

Was it simply mercenary?

He's not so much divorcing as getting rid of a parasite.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Good Job 5 & FAV

Best dialogue I've read in a story in a longtime. Too many stories these days are suffering from the narrative snooze factor. Thanks for the fresh style.

MagicidanMagicidanover 7 years ago
A good read

I enjoyed your story very much. You have a way of writing dialogue that makes it believable. Keep up the good work. A definite 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I

Got the message after the first page. Was there any reason to continue, anything else to read on for?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Excellent

It was obvious that she was harboring a lover and was trying to make it his fault she wasn't happy. In the end she was just a worthless cheating cunt wife who deserved nothing in the end. I hate cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fine Writing

To whom was he speaking when he "spoke" to Helen at the end? Also, unless he has a small Koala bear in his bedroom, he packed the bare essentials, not his bear essentials in his suitcase. But, thanks for a well-thought out story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Fine writing"

It doesn't really matter who he "spoke" to!

My personal belief is that he's talking to himself, sending his good wishes for her into the cosmos.

It COULD be a letter, but there's no "Dear Helen" or "Sincerely, Bob".

It could be a phone call, or even in person, but he says, "I hope you got what you deserve." If he's talking to her he would know what she got!

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 7 years ago
nicely written

But what is the end bit? Unfortunately messed the entire story.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Going great. A solid 5.

Until that incomprehensible last bit. 3*.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
5 Stars! Why?

A terrific story using differences in communication styles between a man and a woman leading to miscommunication, conflict, and dissatisfaction between them. This IS a 5 STAR story. It doesn't need sex to carry it through. I really hope this writer continues to share his talented skills as a wordsmith. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Keep writing, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHY THE ETERNAL STRUGGLE TO BE "MORE THAN FAIR"?

The woman treated him like dirt, stupid dirt. Why would he be fair? According to our hero's argument, she had low moral fiber to start with and no true regard for him. So why would he have this thing about financing her life of disrespecting him? Drop the hammer on the whore and let her know that there is a price to be paid for this kind of behavior.

And yeah, the video would be available worldwide. Who cares about protecting her reputation. Actually it would be just helping to establish her rep as a cheating whore. Put that video on all the web sites and do it anonymously so it wouldn't come back to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another Passive Aggressive A-Hole Blames His Wife

Not saying she didn't deserve a good bitchslapping. But are we supposed to take some type of pleasure in this psycho ranting? Is this edifying or revealing in some way? No. It's just another tidal wave of self-righteous garbage from a bitter ol' limp dick wiener. Nothing more.

Just because you are working for your family doesn't mean you get carte blanche for the rest of your life. If you storm around grumbling like a psych patient then you get what you deserve.

She sounds less than intelligent. But he sounds like a real piece of work. Fuck him. He made his bed. Fuck'im.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read

The anon below me us just mad cause I fuced the hell out of his old lady and made his wimp cucky ass eat the used condom

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Well done.

Well written. I truly enjoyed it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes Indeed

The protagonist is indeed an asshole. I'd love to be her attorney!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@anon - yes indeed

You must be a 3rd generation trust fund baby for you would be working that case pro bono. Then again you might have thing for older used females.

Please talk her into contesting so everyone can see her in her at her despicable best

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
Well received

You know, that epic story, you can come home again, has 500 views for every favorite. This has a bit more than 1000, well below epic, but far above many other stories, written by familiar faces.

I'm sorry about Helen, and that feeling about it. Did it kill you? They need to do way with instain mother who kill their babby, who cannot fright back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amen, Brother

Just as in war, nobody wins in a divorce. It’s pretty much just a matter of who comes out of it less bloody. A well written story, although I think Bob may have been a little harsh in his self-criticism. Alice got what she deserved, I think, and I also think maybe George got off light. All the same, as I said, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ALL THAT SUFFERING...

On his part would require some retribution. I would not be generous, I would not be gentle. To spend an entire lifetime with someone giving endlessly and getting noting in return. There would have to be some punishment. So maybe she'd get $100.0per year but nothing more. I'd use my P.I.'s info to force her to accept my conditions and after the divorce I'd make sure that those videos got more airplay than the latest Taylor Swift record. The daughters would certainly see mom's performance.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I get it.

Minimal retribution, fair break. Sometimes escape is the only reward.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Very good story. Enjoyed the dialogue, instead of the usual descriptions. There seems to be cause for a.little more retribution against both the wife and George. Great work.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Fantastic dialogue!

PA

Your tale of marital woes grabbed my attention froom the getgo. Your handling of dialogue between the spouses was realistic and poignant. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I liked it even though it got a little tedious with all the ranting and self pity. But it was the last few paragraphs that puzzled me. Was that just part of the story or was it some sort of confessional by the author toward some long lost love he did wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story.... killer takedown but then a pointless ending.

"Send in the Clowns... Don't bother... they're here."

Considering the description he gave, he should have recorded the entire thing and sent a CD recording of it along with copies of everything he got from the detective agency to the two kids who never saw him as anything more than an ATM along with a good luck, have a good life and fuck you right back note.

Gave it 4 stars because of the shitty ending.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Agree with comment send in the clowns

He had all his ducks in a row and? Lose temper etc

Let her control everything for kids etc?

That's not love that's path

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
2 starrs

the husband was an idiot for 20 years, he can't blame her to go out and looking for a real man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Helen

Who is Helen?vkema6

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Still like this story a second time through. I like men that turn the narrative around in the cheating wife and destroy them with words.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Two Awful People get what they deserve

A shockingly tiresome story of two unlikable idiots who are only too happy blaming each other for their lack of happiness.

I would venture a guess that neither could ever be happy without blaming someone or something else.

Poor narrative style writing didn't help. Too much dependency on actions and dialogue to develop story. Yes, it is a dialogue driven story, but there is nothing of substance in any of it.

Too boring to really take in.,

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Damn good story

She got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow. Powerful and realistic story. Best of all Cuck Free

Very strong and powerful story. The writer hit this one out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Reflection on Relationships

Wow, fantastic story. 5 stars for nailing it. Its so spot on to real life and how for women their feelings are more important than anything else.

From my experience, women run the relationship and its run totally from the perspective of their feelings. And yet, when the relationship built by their own design and crafting begins to crack and crumble under its own weight women want to immediately transfer the ownership of its collapse to the man in the relationship.

Also, an insightful reveal that women don't respect "nice" guys. Oh, they use "nice" guys all the time but they don't respect "nice" guys because they interpret the kindness they're shown by nice guys as weakness. There are aspects to nice guys that women find useful since nice guys are typically, kind, loyal, hard working and faithful and will typically go along with what women suggest because nice guys actually want to please them. Women's relationship with nice guys is a symbiotic relationship where the woman feeds off the nice guys getting everything she can until she finally becomes bored and decides she's gotten all she going to get out of the nice guy and then looks for greener pastures.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
Second paragraph.

Is as far as I got.

1* for that condescending nonsense.

The readers are literate and there is absolute need to repeat the first paragraph in the second ffs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A-holes all around

The guy, Bob, is an a-hole. His woman is a greater a-hole. The author calls himself a proverbial a-hole, so I assume he knows what he is talking about. Some commenters are a-holes too. Like this last one. What an a-hole.

You literally made zero sense. Here is what you asked for, jackass:

"It all started as I returned home from work, that fateful Friday evening. Me, tired from work, energy depleted from meetings with assholes that I have to be polite to and tight-rope balances to keep all day long. All that before I return home to my loving wife. Yes, that was sarcasm at its finest.

It all started as I returned home from work, that fateful Friday evening. Me, tired from work, energy depleted from meetings with assholes that I have to be polite to and tight-rope balances to keep all day long. All that before I return home to my loving wife. Yes, that was sarcasm at its finest.

"Bob, we need to talk."

There is probably very little good that ever came out of these five words. For starters, I am the formerly happy owner of the name "Bob" which also happens to be the very first word out of the said five. The person who said those five words to me was Alice, my wife. All this started right as I entered the house. All in all, pretty unsettling."

There. Happy now? Sure, everyone is an a-hole in this story, but where the heck did you see condescending and repetition in the first two paragraphs? If anything, the a-hole that wrote this shit is, for a lack of a better word, too elliptical sometimes, considering. that's why I gave it 4 stars. And that shit in the end, no need for that. But condescending and repetitious?

A-holes everywhere, what can I say.

Just lose that shit in the end, P.A.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Ooh, kitten's got claws. Thing is, he seems perceptive enough to know what being a doormat would do to his marital relationship, but he lies down for it anyway. Was it penance for fucking over Helen? And Alice, was she 100% gold-digger, or did she also fantasise about living in an unhappy marriage, because that's definitely what she engineered.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

A bit drawn out but a good one regardless.

Sorry that so many anons here are fragile men with too much misogyny to keep unto themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wanting her cake and eat it to. Now she has nothing. Lying about reason for time apart. I am not cheating "lie number 1". Who is George and denying knowing him, "lie #2". Blaming Bob for her sadness as the reason for time apart, using it as a subterfuge to have time with George Fucking Mason "Lie number 3". With all the other lies to cover to cover her lies. Her team has lost and go to the dugout in shame.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 3 years ago

Unusual and powerful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but way too drawn out. Repetitious in several areas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that was BTB down to her roots. But why was he anymore generous than the law made him be? Given the circumstances anything seemed too much. Probably a little long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She asked for it by having an affair. He gave it to her in the form of a divorce. Reasonable story and ending if not very original. What did the kids say and what happened during and after the divorce are left unsaid.

HragsHragsalmost 2 years ago

Man, that was good. What a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was horribly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4*. Would have been a 5 if author had written a proper ending g.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is YOUR story, please ignore all the negative comments.

This one cuts close to the bone, way too close. Only I had no prior inkling.

Reminds me of the one Man, my father, who told me in confidence when the poo struck the oscillating fan: "take it like a MAN, and learn from your mistakes". RIP Dad.

numbnutz49numbnutz4912 months ago

I just came across this story so I apologize for making this demand so long after the story was published. I demand royalties! After all, you published the story of my married life right up to the point where your main character had the intelligence and balls to file for divorce. Me? I learned too late in life that you can effectively carve your niche in the comfort of your home, regaining control of your own finances, and let her to be 'comfortable' but 'angry' since she no longer has full access to her 'cash-cow'! Good story - now, pay my royalties of $0.00 to my PayPal account!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wonder how many marriages you have just described.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I guess karma came back and bit him in the ass. Of course the unhappy wife that is rather conservative with her husband for 20 years turns out to be a total slut for some random guy she's banging for a few months - and it's not really anything to do with the guy. She basically robbed herself of 20 years of what could have been great sex. She really is dumber than a bag of rocks except in very specific niches I suppose. Someday people will learn that cheating is not the way. But today is not that day.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah after 20 years of conservative sex, the wife just loses it banging a pussyhound in all sorts of crazy ways despite him having a small penis and not being particularly skilled. I mean after all wives are not capable of rational thought. She becomes an addict for illicit sex and blows up her marriage. Nice. Seems pretty formulaic. But hey the MC gets his karma for cheating on Helen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproverbialasshole@proverbialasshole
86 Followers
A few times I comment, an even fewer times I write. I write strictly fiction, aka non-real stuff. Repeat for emphasis: Nothing of what I write is based on any real events. If anything I write has any semblance to anything real, it is by no intention of mine. Just to clarify....

story TAGS