The Final Curtain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"..G-George?...Who?..."

"Oh, puleeze, Alice, don't underestimate my intelligence to this, this... level. This is just, just..." I said, gritting my teeth. My blood pressure was starting to hit the roof. Then I lost it.

"We both know George Who, Alice. George Mason. George Fucking Mason, that's who. George fucking YOU Mason! George fucking MY WHORE of a wife Mason!! The sonofabitch that has been servicing your dirty cunt, ass and mouth for the last three months, that's who!! Ass and mouth that was never available to ΜΕ, by the way! Me, your unsuspecting, moronic idiot cuckold of a husband!! George - fucking that sperm-and-shit-stinkin' ass and cum-dripping whoring mouth that I was denied, which, along with your motherfucking cesspool of a cunt, should have been only MINE to enjoy, and everything mine only yours - that piece-of-shit mother-of-God-fucking Mason, that's who!! WHAT. THE. FUCKING. ACTUAL. FUCK. YOU. FUCKING. WHORE!!" I screamed, beyond any sanity. I raged at her, and she just looked at me, unable to speak, move, anything. No reaction. I internally controlled myself to continue.

"You think I am THAT fucking stupid? I wouldn't know?" I asked. She just stared at me, no further reaction.

"I asked you a fucking question! You thought that I would never know?"

Silence.

"Answer me, God-fucking-damn it!! ANSWER ME!! ANSWER. ME. OR. I. SWEAR. TO. GOD..." I screamed at her with my mouth clenched, all veins protruding off my neck and head. I must have looked like I was either ready to get a stroke or ready to decapitate her with my bare hands. I don't doubt that I could at that moment.

"I didn't think you'd know!!" she said as fast as she could, visibly afraid for her life.

Her answer deflated me a bit. She truly did think that I was that stupid. She truly did! We were married for twenty years, and she thought that I was so stupid that I would never know that she would whore around on me. She actually did think that I was that stupid. This was so sad. One of the saddest moments of my life. Not only for the actual cheating. But for her so low opinion of me.

I knew that she was doing the dirty at what proved to be a very early stage of the game. I followed her around, and I already knew a few facts. When I hired the top-dollar private eye in town, I got the whole story, which was surprisingly unsurprising. George Mason was a whore-monger who feasted on married women. And one of his conquests was my wife. She was obviously completely bored with the moron at home, me, and she was a prime target for that sonofabitch, who just fueled her vanity with lies, inflated her female ego, and was awarded with all her holes. She played the hard-to-get role with me, but she did EVERYTHING with him, willingly.

I knew it all because my guy had it all on video, audio and transcripts. I saw it all, heard it all, read it all. I knew everything they did and said. I knew how she fucked him, like a wanton slut, coming and coming, on a smaller dick than mine to boot. How she thought that I was 'such a great guy', 'a truly good person' that 'does everything' for her, but 'she wants someone to really make her feel like a woman', aka. treat her like a whore. I 'sanctified her', but she wanted to 'feel bad and dirty', to 'take her sexual pleasure to the next level', and decided that George Mason was 'the guy that fit the bill'. All quotations directly from her mouth. The whore found the whore-monger. How fitting.

"Bob, it... it really isn't what you think. I... I don't know where you found out and what you know, but..."

"Save it, Alice. Save your breath. I know everything. I have video, audio, transcripts, the whole thing. I have it all. I know how you fucked, what positions you used, how you did everything with him that you explicitly forbade me even to mention. I know what you told him, how you didn't even protect my name when he berated me, although we both know I am twice the man he is, dick included. How ironic! You two truly fucked better than us, but that was all you. Not him. You made the fucks better, because you were so turned on by the illicit nature of the affair and all that horseshit. And of course, there is the talk about how you would separate from me and spend some weeks alone with him in this house, in my bed. I have known all that as soon as you had said them. Live. They cost top dollar, but they deliver, I can tell you that."

She couldn't look me in the eye. She just looked downward, very pale, slightly trembling.

"You cannot believe how painful this whole thing was for me. I can bet you it will be equally hard for his wife. In fact, right now as we speak, Fran Mason, the asshole's poor wife, has probably finished viewing all the material that I sent her way. If my info is worth a damn, she will probably throw his ass on the street, and rightfully so."

Her eyes opened wide as I said these words. Right at that moment her phone rang.

"..and that is probably him trying to talk to you to find out what the hell happened. I can sincerely tell you it is not for your best interest to talk to him. I would miss this call if I were you" I told her staring in the eye. My demeanor left no questions unanswered. She didn't even approach her phone.

The phone stopped. Total silence in the room.

"Yesterday, I told you to make up your mind, because after lunch I would make the decisions for both of us. Well, wife dearest, I am keeping my promise."

"W...what do you mean?"

"I mean" as I called a pre-stored number on my phone, left it to ring once, and stopped it, "that I will do as I said. It is one forty-five, so it is after lunch, and I will make the decisions for both of us."

The doorbell rang.

"Answer the door, Alice. It is for you."

"..W-who is it?" she asked.

"Answer the door and you will find out."

She reluctantly went to the door, and opened it. There stood a pretty girl with a shoulder bag, chewing gum, holding a pen and a paper for signatures.

"Are you Ms. Alice Jones?"

"Y...yes, that's my name..."

"Please sign here"

"What is this?" she asked. The girl did not answer. She just held the pen for her, chewing her gum, looking at her half-bored and half-expecting her to make her move already, waiting to get the signature and the hell outta here. Alice signed, and the girl took back the pen and the signed paper, then opened her bag, produced a manila envelope and handed it to her.

"You've been served" she said, gave her the envelope and left.

She closed the door, as in a trance. She trembled.

"B...Bob, w...what is this?" she asked, ready to collapse.

"A little parting gift for my dearest loving wife. Yesterday, you wanted a separation, but you changed your mind today because you saw I didn't buy into your bullshit. Today, I want a divorce. This time, there will be no change of mind, and you can take that to the bank. I have decided for both of us, as promised. I am keeping the house, and will give you your part in everything in cash. I am leaving this house for one week to give you time to pick your stuff up and find out what you want to do and how."

"D... divorce?" she asked, collapsing on the sofa, ready to start crying.

"Yes, Alice. Divorce. I am being fair. I don't want anything, our kids are in college, I have taken care of their studies. I am not asking for anything from you. I am buying you out in everything. I just want all this over with. I want to start my life again. I want to spend the rest of my days living, not like this. And I am afraid, that can only be away from you. By the way, I am being fair and generous, but please don't try anything stupid. I will completely destroy you. Don't forget all the porn sites that will feature you in case you decide to do anything foolish. You will accept my terms, and that will be it. No questions asked."

"I... I..." she started to say, and then she lost it. She started crying, sobbing uncontrollably.

I went to her. I hugged her for the last time, and said:

"I am truly sorry too. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. But it just wasn't meant to be. I am so truly, deeply, very sorry. I really am" I said, trying to comfort her. She just hugged me like a constrictor, not allowing me to breathe. I slowly disengaged myself from her, went to our room, took our a suitcase, filled it with the bare essentials and items of clothing to last me a week, closed it, and headed for the exit. She was crying, sobbing, bawling her eyes out. She couldn't utter one word. There was no meaning. She understood, but still, it was too much.

"I wish you a good life, Alice" I said, and walked out of my home and marriage.

______________

Helen, I wish the best for you. I never was good enough for you. I hope you got what you deserve. I wish you a good life. You deserve it. I soiled both our lives, I deserve all I got. You didn't. You are better than me. I will not ever... I don't deserve another chance with you. I am toxic, you deserve the best. I am not it.

Have a good life.

For me, it is an uphill battle from now on. I hope I make it. Who knows? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

If it kills me or I survive this, remains to be seen.

Goodnight. And good luck.

I'll need it.