The Final Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

Ann jumped when she felt Amanda's hands engulf both of her breasts, but managed to resist the urge to push her away.

"They are 36B," Ann replied shaking, as Amanda continuously squeezed her breasts and then asked, "Have you never had another woman touch you like I am Ann?"

"Of course not!? Ann replied quickly.

"Do you like it? Your nipples are getting hard!" Amanda continued to taunt her.

"No I don't like it. I want you to stop," Ann replied.

"That's too bad, because I'm not going to stop. So you should try to enjoy yourself, "Amanda replied, "Now, I want you to answer a question for me without taking forever to do it. Okay?"

Ann was reluctant at first to reply, "Okay."

"If you had the choice between your mom and your sister, which one would you fuck?" Amanda replied, shocking everyone in the room including me. I had no idea she was going to ask her that! I angled the camera so I could get a good shot of Ann's face and that of her mom's and sister's to get their reaction to her answer.

"You can't expect me to answer that!" Ann protested vehemently while one of Amanda's hands had moved down her stomach to her crotch. Through her blue jean skirt, Amanda was palming Ann's pussy—simply holding pressure to it.

"Yes I do expect you to answer it, and NOW!" Amanda replied loudly as she squeezed Ann's left breast and crotch simultaneously.

Ann was silent for a moment, looking back and forth between her mom and sister and then said, "I guess it would be mom."

Debbie's face showed a sign of relief. Margie flinched slightly, but quickly regained her composure.

"Great," Amanda replied, "Now was that so hard? I think you should go ahead and strip for us Ann."

I had already been rock hard while filming all of the things Amanda had already done to Ann, but my cock really jumped at this demand. Ann didn't move for a moment before slowly moving her hands to grasp the hem of her shirt. She slowly pulled the garment up, over her head, and off revealing her half-cup pink bra. She hesitated a moment before reaching back and unclasping it. She let the shoulder straps slide down her arms before allowing the cups to fall from her breasts, leaving her in nothing but her skirt.

I got a good frontal shot of her bare tits. As I already mentioned, her body size makes her breasts seem smaller when clothed. However, when undressed, her tits stand out nicely and her nipples point straight out. I hurriedly moved around to the side to get a profile angle. From this angle, you could see the underside of her tits and how they stood out in relation to her chest. Also, you could better notice how her breasts were more of a coned shape. Her light brown areolas covered the entire top of her breasts—but they were not exactly large areolas. Her nipples seemed to be mostly apart of her areolas when not aroused.

I continued to film as she unsnapped the skirt, unzipped it, and allowed it to fall to the floor leaving her totally naked. The side angle gave a perfect view of the width of her thighs. It also allowed one to see that her ass stuck out only slightly and that her stomach stuck out a little more than was considered average—I knew that she hardly liked anything about her naked body, particularly her stomach and legs.

"Put your hands on the back of your head and push your elbows back as far as you can," Amanda ordered. This caused Ann to push her tits and stomach out farther in front and her ass outward. It was a great move, I thought as I continued to film from the side. I also noticed that she was getting more aroused by the fact that her breasts were becoming more compact and her nipples beginning to become more like pencil erasers.

"Lie down on the floor, on your back," Amanda ordered Ann after a few moments. Ann did as she was told. Her feet were poined at the couch, "I want you to spread your legs so that the sides of your knees are touching the floor."

This caused Ann to have to pull her feet towards her ass and it left her pussy completely open to her mom and sister. Her bush was a dark blonde color and had recently been waxed on the edges to allow her to wear bikini bottoms.

"Now, reach down and spread your pussy lips so we can see that cunt," Amanda continued, "Margie, since you two look so much alike, I would say it's safe to say that Ann looks like you did 20 years ago. Tell us what is different about your pussy than Ann's or if you two look alike there too."

Margie looked shocked at the question, but soon answered, "Well, though I keep my pubic hair trimmed, I have quite a bit more."

She paused not knowing what else to talk about. So Amanda decided to help her out, "What about your slit? Is it longer than Ann's? Or what?"

Margie giggled nervously, not believing what was going on, "It's a little longer."

"Does your clit stand out as much as Ann's?" Amanda continued to ask.

She again hesitated before answering, "When I'm aroused it does."

"So do you think Ann is aroused?" Amanda pushed.

"My clit doesn't stand out like her's is doing unless I'm aroused," Margie answered trying to answer the question without completely answering it.

"Stand up Ann," Amanda ordered. Ann stood as she was told, her feet as close together as possible, Amanda was once again standing right in front of Ann, within arms length when she said, "I've noticed you looking at my breasts. Do you like my breasts?"

"I haven't been looking at your breasts," Ann responded quickly.

"Are you calling me a liar?" Amanda shot back, "Are they not nice enough to look at?"

"No, I mean yes," Ann stuttered and stumbled trying to figure a way out of the questioning, "I haven't been looking at your breasts."

"So they aren't nice enough to look at?" Amanda kept the questions coming. I had told Amanda about Ann having told me that she would like to feel a set of large breasts—though she said just to see what they were like, since she had small ones, "I am not into women," Ann replied.

"Is that right? Take off my shirt," Amanda ordered her. Ann hesitated before stepping forward to grasp the hem of Amanda's tight pink shirt. She pulled it up and over her head revealing Amanda's huge tits. Her nipples were very small but her areoles were huge and dark.

Amanda immediately pressed the sides of her tits together creating fabulous cleavage, looked up at Ann and said, "Kiss and lick my breasts."

They were sideways to the Margie and Debbie giving them front row seats to the event, so I had to move behind the couch once again to get a good view. I zoomed in just as Ann was leaning down and placing the first tentative kiss just above Amanda's left nipple. Suddenly Amanda placed her hand on the back of Ann's head and pressed her face into her cleavage.

"Don't fuck around. We don't have all night," Amanda said. We watched as Ann's face was hardly visible and listened as she sucked and kissed Amanda's enormous breasts, "Suck my nipples."

Ann moved back and forth from the left nipple to the right for several minutes before Amanda stopped her. Amanda's small nipples were rock hard when she ordered Ann to stop. She pulled Ann in for another long, slow, sensual kiss.

"That's enough for now," Amanda said after a moment, "I'm going to walk out of the room for a moment. I don't want any of you to say a word to Joe while I'm gone. Understand?"

Everyone nodded.

We could hear the back door opening and closing and a few moments later we heard her come back inside.

Amanda reappeared in the living room holding a large switch.

"Now, for your first punishment," Amanda said looking at Ann, "Bend across the arms of the chair."

"Please, I swear I won't disobey you again," Ann pleaded.

"I don't want to hear it, Ann. I warned you and you kept fucking up. I will give you only ten licks this time. The next time I am going to start at thirty," Amanda replied having a little mercy on her.

Ann's ass was angled towards the couch when she bended over the arm of her leather chair. Her ass was pushed nicely into the air giving Amanda a perfect target.

"I want you to count them, Ann. Don't miss counting or we will start over," Amanda said just as the 'WHOOSHING' sound of the switch flying through the air was heard by Ann (of course the rest of us were watching. I made sure to keep Amanda in the picture, as well as Ann's ass. Amanda's tits bounced uncontrollably.

"One!" Ann cried out as the switch made contact with her bare skin. Her hands flew back to rub her ass.

"Keep your hands above your head!" Amanda ordered, "The next time you move them, we are going to start over."

WHOOSH!

"TWO!" Ann cried out.

Amanda a red trail of fire (or so it seemed to Ann) from the top of her asscheeks to her thighs.

When she reached ten, Amanda looked at Margie and said, "Come lick your daughter's ass cheeks and thighs--make her feel better."

Margie had been stunned several times that day, but she wasn't ready for Amanda to order that.

She didn't move at all.

"NOW!" Amanda ordered loudly.

Margie still didn't move but managed to say, "You can't expect me to lick my daughter's butt!"

"Yes I can! It looks like you need a lesson in obedience too," Amanda suggested, "Stand up Ann."

Amanda walked over to the couch and help Margie up, since her hands were cuffed behind her back.

"Sit your ass down Ann," Amanda ordered. Ann sat down in her mom's place. Amanda uncuffed Margie's hands. Margie briefly tried to rub some circulation back into her wrists. Amanda cuffed Ann.

"Drop your jeans and panties and lie across the chair like your daughter just was," Amanda ordered.

"No, okay, I will do what you said," Margie said trying to get Amanda to change her mind.

"You now have fifteen licks coming. Do you want more?" Amanda asked.

I almost had to call time out to keep from cumming in my jeans. My attention was riveted to the situation that was unfolding. I had always thought Margie was attractive and couldn't wait to see her naked.

"Please..." Margie began to plead again but saw the anger welling up in Amanda and decided against continuing.

Margie kicked off her shoes and slowly reached for her belt buckle. She unbuckled her belt, then unsnapped, and unzipped her jeans. The zipper halfway unzipped on its own. Wiggling her hips to help push her jeans down, she finally pushed them to her knees and then pushed them down and off revealing her white, hi-cut panties.

She momentarily looked up at Amanda seeming to look for some type of relief but found none. Margie sighed, hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and pushed them down.

She was right. She had quite a bit more pubic hair than Ann. It was quite curly and had not been waxed in a while. Her ass was wide and long and her legs were quite a bit larger than Ann's. But again, she wasn't fat but simply out of shape.

"Hold your shirt up and bend over the chair," Amanda ordered. Margie's shirt fell down part of the way over her ass. She pulled it up and bended over like she was told, "Same thing goes for you. You will count each lick. If you don't count immediately after the lick, we will start over.

Fifteen licks later, Margie too was sobbing. Her ass and thighs were totally red.

"Come here Joe," Amanda ordered me. I moved around the couch. She took the camera from me and began recording, "Margie, I want you to suck Joe's cock. Don't stop until he cums."

I was elated! I needed to get off so badly and I was about to get head from my ex-girlfriend's mom—who looked just like her.

Margie didn't hesitate. She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my 8 inch cock which was already rock hard. I knew that it wouldn't take long to get me off.

Amanda got on the fireplace side of Margie and I to get a view of Margie slowly placing the head of my cock in her mouth and Ann watching all in the same frame.

Her mouth was so warm as it enveloped my stiff cock. She licked the underside of my cock and then sucked on the head a few moments. Soon she was sucking a much of it into her mouth and before long I had put my hands on the back of her head and was face fucking her.

Ann had never been able to take my entire cock. She always gagged and refused to try to get better. I was determined to push my cock into her mother's throat.

Amanda kept filming as I rammed my shaft into Margie's throat. I could see her trying to regulate her breathing to keep from choking, though she gagged on occasion. Her face was slightly distorted and red from exertion. Finally, I could see her throat distended. I watched as my cock slide up and down her throat. That was all I could handle and I pumped as hard and as deep as I could, holding myself in her as I came in floods down her throat.

When I released her, she fell back on the floor grasping for air.

"That wasn't your first blow job was it Margie?" Amanda asked laughing.

Margie shook her head but said nothing.

"Stand up and finish stripping for us Margie," Amanda ordered. She stood and slowly began unbuttoning the button-up shirt. Amanda gave me the camera back and when I was filming walked up to Margie and ripped the shirt off of her, leaving her in a white, lacy, front-hook bra.

"What happened there?" Amanda asked, looking at a rather nasty scar running from just under Margie's belly button down about 6-8 inches.

"That is from my c-section when Ann was born. They weren't so good a sewing people up in the early-80's as they are now," Margie replied. "No kidding, "Amanda replied. The scar looked like, for lack of a better description, 'belly-cleavage.' It wasn't too deep by any means, but it was still obvious.

"Nice Margie. I like the front-hook bra. I don't like you fucking around taking your shirt off," Amanda commented seeming to move off the subject of Margie's scar. Amanda unclasped the bra and allowed it to fall to the floor.

But Amanda wasn't done with the scar, "So that's where Ann came out of you huh? Has she ever thanked you for going through that for her?"

"Well, no, I guess not," Margie replied.

TO BE CONTINUED...

FEEDBACK IS ENCOURAGED!!

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers
12