All Comments on 'The Final Date Ch. 02'

by 8Seconds

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
angelinindyangelinindyabout 19 years ago
I'm curious about this

and where it will go from now..

who gets pregnant from whom? what happens? who finds out? be interesting to see where you take this.

Angel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Turn the tables

Let them have their fun, then turn the tables. Dad gets loose and he uses things that he has learned to get back at the two tormentors. Using a double headed dildo with electrical shock, comes to mind. Tying them back to back with the dildo inserted. Shaving heads and pussy is interesting, shave the man also. Let dad use clothes pins or nipple clamps and other assorted toys on the two tormentors. Branding is also interesting. And finally making them a slave to the family, with no hope of escape, and pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is erotic?

What happens next?

Let's hope dad has exercised his second ammendment rights. I think 38 caliber retribution so there is not a chance to hit the send.

The whole we submit without a fight and we are so scared of the blackmail is weak to start and extremely over done. Blah, blah blah.......vomit.

Please get better fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chuck gets the shaft

Amanda with a strap on an Joe puts 8" in Chuck Booty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story...

...lacks credulity. The material to blackmail with is weak. None of the depictions in the tapes are in any way voluntary nor are they said to appear so. There is just not enough incentive to keep four people enslaved without a substantial motive. And there is no way the son-of-a-bitch loves her. I'd kill anyone who sought to harm someone I loved in the manner this cunt does. They both deserve to die and I think chuck would stop at nothing to hunt them down and brutalize them. Usually an overly abusive story angers me but this one does not. It is too unbelievable to do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous