All Comments on 'The Final Insult Ch. 04'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EroticChocolateEroticChocolatealmost 9 years ago

Why did you just leave it like that! Man just when everything was really getting good. Anyway loved the chapter.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 9 years ago
You're killing me!

Please post 5 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG

PLEASE CHAPTER 5 ASAP I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE ETHAN AND ADMIRE THE STRENGTH AND PASSION OF ANNE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the baby!

That was so sad! Please no more babies dying - I can't bear it 😩. Awesome chapter though.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 9 years ago

I now know why this story makes me nervous...

I was THIS CLOSE to throwing my phone.....

Holy snikies what a cliffhanger!!!!!

Wolftight21Wolftight21almost 9 years ago
??????????????

"killed Ian. Me"

I don't get it ??? Doesn't make sense ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

He said: "You..."

She said:"killed Devon. Me."

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Why do you hate your characters?

Why do you want someone to live such a miserable existence? It still really bothers me that the people around Anne keep saying, you have people that love you, why are you angry/upset/hurt?

She has been kidnapped (multiple times), raped (multiple times) forcibly impregnated (a ridiculous number of times), held against her will for decades. When she finally comes to terms with things, her husband dies, her own son forces her to sleep with other men, she is forcibly impregnated again, not allowed to make her own decisions about her body, gone through a traumatic labor, the death of a child and people want her to be happy because she has people that love her? Forget the fact that she is a prisoner? Forget that she has no choices about her life, her location, her own body? Forget her first husband and be happy with another? Let your own children decide who you procreate with and when? You're right. This is the final insult and Anne should not take any more of this bs.

They are all twisted and I feel so sorry for Anne. I honestly think death might be kinder for her than living like this. Where are her choices, her free will, the respect due to her as one who has sacrificed for others?

Be kind to your characters. Kill her off or let her run away and live in peace.

nadaliwnadaliwalmost 9 years ago

I also almost dropped my phone reading the latest chapter.

After reading the last chapter, I would call this the final battle. Anne, is a very strong person and I feel that she has been leaning too much towards the soft side. I'm glad she hasn't lost her edge but she should let them all know what she truly has lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cantfightfate

You obviously dislike the story.

The easiest solution is stop reading it and let the rest of us enjoy the story.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 9 years ago

She dared him. Now he's gonna kiss her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous