The Finca Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Enjoy it big boy - show me how hard you get!'

I turned back to the screen to see that Judy was already pulling off her bra. The camera zoomed into her lace covered breasts. Her white lace bra was almost transparent and - like the matching panties that I knew so well - had white roses embroidered on the front panel. Her pale coffee-coloured nipples were already erect and visible through the thin lace material which was soon pulled off so that I could see her stiff nipples and slight A-cup breasts that I had enjoyed so much earlier that afternoon.

I felt Claire's hand starting to masturbate me, coaxing my cock back into life, as the camera moved down away from Judy's breasts to her hips and panties. Through the white lace of her panties, I could see flattened fair-coloured pubes between the embroidered white roses on the front panel. Claire's voice broke into my thoughts.

'Hmm, judging by 'his' reaction, you like what you're seeing, eh?! Just wait, it gets better - knowing your foible for panties, I made sure that I got some good footage for you.'

Sure enough, Judy turned around while the camera focussed on her panties. The waistband was a thin string of lace-piping and the back was a tiny lace panel that met up and disappeared between Judy's pert buttocks. To my surprise, Judy suddenly bent forwards and the camera closed in once more to focus on her pussy. The white cotton gusset was pulled up tight into her as she bent forwards. In this position, her legs were slightly spread and her bum cheeks pulled slightly apart to fully reveal her cotton and lace covered cleft. The picture was so clear, that I could even make out a few pubic hairs curling out from underneath their lace sheath.

Judy stood up again as the camera panned out. Claire's voice came out over the TV.

'OK. Now sit down on the edge of the sun-lounger and lean back on your hands.'

Judy did as she was told and automatically spread her legs slightly as she did so.

'Now spread your legs.'

Judy spread her legs and the camera rushed in to give me a close up shot of her knickers. What a dream! The white lace was pressed firmly against her pussy and her pubic hair was clearly visible. The panties had pulled up tightly into her leaving her pussy valley was sharply outlined. My cock was now fully erect. Claire continued her movements.

'Did I promise you too much?' She smiled sweetly.

'Er, no - this is great.'

On the screen, the camera had panned out a bit and Judy stood up again. Without further ado, she slipped her knickers off and stepped out of them, leaving them lying on the floor. For the first time in my life, I saw Judy naked, something that I had fantasised about on many occasions. Her breasts - though small - were perfect and her slim body just how I had imagined it. Her pussy was covered with a natural mat of dark-blonde pubic hair, neatly trimmed around the bikini line.

With a little wave, she turned and leapt into the water. Coming back up from the bottom of the pool, Judy floated on her back, her sleek body breaking the waters surface with her breasts and hips, her pussy hardly visible through the reflection of the water. As I watched, she did a single breast-stroke kick of the legs, propelling herself towards the ladder in the corner of the pool. For a fraction of a second, I though I could make out her pussy lips as her thighs spread before my eyes as she clambered up the ladder. Then it was gone. I watched enraptured as her almost girl-like form climbed from the pool and turned to the camera. The screen went blank.

'Wow.'

'Wait, the best bit is to come!'

As Claire spoke, a blurred picture jerked around on the screen and then settled. As the picture came back into focus, the body in front of the camera moved out of the way. Claire appeared at the edge of the screen sitting naked on the sun-lounger.

'OK?'

'Just a minute.'

The picture jerked once and then settled with Claire in the middle of the shot.

'OK. That's better!'

Judy's bum appeared in view as she walked in front of the camera towards Claire.

'Who's first?'

'You!'

'Er, OK. You don't mind?'

'No. We talked about that already. This one is for the lads!'

'OK.'

Judy reached forward with one hand and cupped one of Claire's breasts before bending forwards and giving the nipple a quick kiss. My cock gave a quick twitch.

'Now you're on!'

They swapped places and Judy settled on the lounger in front of Claire, who took both of Judy's breasts in her hands and rubbed the nipples with her thumbs. I could almost hear Judy sigh as she did so. Claire then bent forwards and kissed each nipple in turn. It was little more than a peck on each breast, but enough to make my cock twitch with excitement once more. Claire stood up and walked back to the camera; her firm breasts vibrating slightly with each step. The picture juddered and the screen went blank.

Claire looked at me in expectation.

'Well? What do you think of our little film?'

'Great! It could maybe have been a bit longer, but as a first film - pretty damn good. Has Tim seen it yet?'

'No. I won our toss! He gets to see it tomorrow or later on this evening.'

'I think I'd like to watch it again before he gets it.'

'OK! Did it turn you on - or is this hard-on just for show?'

'Of course it did.'

'What was the best part?'

'The close-up knicker shots of course ... and when you kissed each others' breasts. Just a shame you didn't take it further.'

'Would you like me to do that?'

'Yes!'

'Wouldn't you be jealous?'

'No, not at all - after all, I can't offer you what Judy can, can I?'

'When you put it like that - that's true. Now I want you to do something for me.'

'Anything - just say the word.'

'I want you to masturbate over me like Tim did.'

'No problem!'

'I just want to put on my knickers again first. I want you to come over them, like he did.'

'OK.'

She stood up and slipped into her brown silk knickers again before lying back on the bed. I stood up and opened the curtains looking out onto the pool and then went and knelt between Claire's legs.

'Claire?'

'Yes?'

'I want you to tell me a fantasy while I am jerking off. Something that turns you on. No holds barred!'

'Er, OK. I don't know where to start. Er, I am imagining you and Tim alone at the pool. Both of you are naked and both of you are fully erect. I have returned back early from shopping - alone - Judy is still in town. Neither of you hear me come back because I walked to the house from the bus-stop. I come up the garden path and see you before you notice me.

'I catch my breath as I see you both naked and creep through the garden and watch you both from behind a bush. The two of you are playing around, comparing your cocks and making playful grabs at each others' cocks. I start getting turned on and slip one hand down between my thighs and start stroking my pussy under my skirt.'

'What are you wearing?'

'I'm wearing my multi-coloured wrap-around skirt and a blue cheese-cloth blouse with buttons down the front, no bra and a pair of flat sandals. Under my skirt I'm wearing plain green cotton knickers. I can feel myself getting wet and close my eyes as I fantasise about what I am seeing. Suddenly someone grabs my arm - I look up and see Tim holding me. He pulls me out and drags me out to the sun-loungers where you watch with amusement. I ask him to let me go; tell him that I didn't mean to spy on you both. He laughs and asks you what to do with me. He hands me over to you and you hold my wrists behind my back. Tim says that he would like to see my tits and grabs hold of my blouse and yanks it open, so that the buttons fly off. You pull the blouse down over my shoulders and use it to bind my hands behind my back.

'Tim lays a beach towel over a nearby table and then pulls me over and pushes me down onto the table and holds me there. Lifting my skirt up, he flips it over my back to reveal my green knickers. He reaches down between my thighs and I gasp as two fingers slip under the cotton of my panties and slip into me. He tells you how wet I am. You laugh and say that I need a good shagging! You stand up and turn me around to face you and then bend me down, forcing my face down onto your cock, which I automatically take in my mouth.'

'Christ Claire, you're going to make me come if you keep on like this!'

I looked down at her sprawled in front of me. She had slipped one hand down inside her knickers and I could see her knuckles moving under the brown silk as she masturbated.

'Keep going. I want to hear what happens next!'

'Tim grabs hold of my knickers and rips them off me and then uses his foot to kick my ankles apart. With you supporting my shoulders and my arms behind my back, I can only brace myself for what I know is going to happen next. I feel the warm of his prick between my wet lips and then he shunts into me making me arch my head at the force of it. You roughly push my head back down onto your cock and I continue sucking you as Tim fucks me from behind, mauling my breasts with his hands.'

'If you continue like this, I'm going to come!'

'You and Tim are close to coming. You tell Tim that you are about to come in my mouth and Tim replies that he is about to fill my pussy! The next thing I know is that Tim is shooting his come deep inside me and my mouth is filled with the salty sweetness of your come. You both hold me tight onto you so that I have no choice but to take your juices - you hold my head to force me to swallow every last drop of your come and Tim remains pushed up deep inside me until you have both subsided.'

'Fucking hell - that is hot! I'm going to come any second now.'

'I'm not far off either! I want you to come over my panties! I want you to soak them with your come! Look at how wet I am already!'

Claire had pulled her hand out of her knickers and was now masturbating through the brown silk, pushing the material inside herself until it was ruffled around her pussy. The silk was wet and shiny and as I took in the picture of wantonness before me, the first wave of my orgasm hit me.

'God, yes!'

Claire grabbed her panties and pulled them up tightly into her pussy.

'Spray me now! Soak me with your come!'

I jerked hard, once, twice and then I felt the rush of sperm surging through my shaft. I yanked my hand down and pulled back my foreskin so that my swollen purple cock head was fully exposed. This meant that my come could shoot out without being hindered in any way. A stream of white fluid spurted out, the first shot splattering onto Claire's breasts before I could direct it downwards between her thighs. The next spasms shot out and splashed onto her panties, directly over her pussy, running briefly down over her pussy before being absorbed by the brown silk material. As my orgasm shuddered to a halt, Claire replaced her hand and masturbated furiously in front of me.

'Grant! Tell me something dirty! Tell me what happens next!'

'After we have both come, I push you back over the table on your back and hook my hands under your thighs. I spread your legs and move between them. Tim grabs hold of my wet cock and guides it towards your exposed pussy ...'

'Yes! Yes! Just a bit longer! I'm almost there!'

'He places the tip of my cock between your pussy lips and I thrust inside you. As I fuck you, Tim uses his tongue to rub your clitoris and to push it down onto my cock ...'

'Oh ... I'm ... yes!'

Claire pressed her whole hand between her spread thighs, unable to clamp them shut due to my body. As her fingers and body finally relaxed, we got up and washed again before getting dressed and heading out to the terrace. When we got there, Tim and Judy were already there, sitting on the sun-loungers in the shade of the veranda.

'Hi guys! Feeling better?!'

'Much better - thank you and you?'

'Oh, yes, I feel fine now.'

Judy was still topless and had changed into a pair of floral silk panties in shades of purple and orange. Tim was wearing a pair of tight white, almost transparent briefs, that all but showed his flaccid cock. Claire and I took one look at them and then shimmied out of our clothes until we too were dressed only in our underwear. Claire was wearing a pale blue Lycra g-string and I had put on a pair of turquoise blue briefs.

I turned to Tim.

'Why is it that women's underwear is always sexier than mens? Somehow that just isn't fair!'

'True. On the other hand ...'

Claire interrupted him.

'On the other hand, there is no reason why they shouldn't wear women's underwear is there?'

'Great idea.' Judy grinned and stood up. 'Grant, you were complaining - why don't you come with me?'

I looked at Claire, who just grinned. 'Go for it, Judy!'

Judy held out her hand, which I took in mine and she led me through to her bedroom. Opening her drawer, she looked at me with a cheeky grin.

'You have already been through my undies, so it shouldn't be difficult for you to choose!'

'Ha ha!'

'How about these?'

She picked up a pair of bottle-green silk knickers and handed them to me. I took them but was still unsure as to whether she really wanted me to put them on.

'Here, let me help you!'

Kneeling down in front of me, she pulled my briefs down and tugged them down my legs. She took my semi-flaccid cock in her hands.

'Hmmm. Shame! I've always wanted to see this - but hard!'

'Maybe later ...'

'Maybe you just need a little help.'

Saying this, she ducked forwards and took my cock in her mouth. Her warm, wetness engulfed my cock-head and her tongue flicked across my sensitive tip and my cock began to stiffen. She cupped my balls in her hand and slipped one finger between my buns and gently pressed against my puckering anus.

'There we go - nothing serious. So let's see what you look like in my panties.'

She picked up the green briefs and pulled over my feet and up my legs. When she reached my groin, she stretched the material over my cock and moved back a bit to look at my knicker-covered prick, which was now bulging under its silk covering.

'Not bad, but the colour doesn't suit you. Let's try these.'

She pulled out a pair of pale blue panties in a plain, stretchy material. Repeating the process, she took in the form of my prick through the distended blue material. Grabbing my cock through the blue panties, she bent forwards and took my pantie-covered cock in her mouth and sucked hard. As she pulled away, a wet patch was clearly visible on the knickers.

'They look good - let's go back to the others.'

As she stood up and turned to go, I grabbed her arm and turned her back to face me. Pulling her into my arms, I kissed her hard, and she responded immediately, kissing me back and grabbing my bum, pulling my crotch into hers. I let her go and dropped my head down and took a nipple in my mouth, revelling in her taste as I ran my tongue over the warm nub. Standing up, I dropped one hand between her thighs and touched her directly over her clitoris. The silk material was drenched.

'Are you as turned on as I am?'

'Yes. Claire told me about your knickers fetish and ever since then I have been planning how I could show you all of my panties. I love the idea. I would love you to tell me which panties to wear and then I would wear them for you.'

'I would love to do that.'

'Maybe you can even buy some new panties for me?'

'OK.'

'Don't tell Tim though - he'd be jealous.'

'I won't.'

'Do you know what would really turn me on?'

'No, what?'

'I have always wanted to pose for someone. To have someone film me or photograph me in sexy poses. That is part of the reason why I have been so excite over the last few days.'

'I would love to do that!'

'You could get me to pose in knickers for you - in lots of lewd poses.'

'Any time!'

'Come on, we'd better go back before I rape you!'

'And who says I would object? I thought female rape wasn't possible.'

'Judging by your current state, I don't think I'd have much problem!'

'True!'

We walked back out onto the terrace where Tim and Claire were waiting for us. Tim burst out laughing when he saw me.

'Don't laugh too loud - you might just be next!'

'Grant?'

'Yes?'

Claire was looking at my crotch rather critically.

'What's that wet patch on your knickers - near the tip of your cock?'

'Well, that is where Judy sucked my dick through her knickers!'

Judy blushed and Claire looked shocked.

'It's OK - just joking - it is from where I washed myself earlier, but it is a bit embarrassing I have to admit. On the other hand it is not as embarrassing as standing here in front of you wearing Judy's panties!'

'Especially with that bulge! Are you getting turned on by wearing them?'

'I don't think I want to answer that question on the grounds that I might incriminate myself!'

'What do you think Judy?'

'I think he looks sexy - especially with that tent-pole in there! He might look better in a g-string though - I think he has a sexy bum.'

'Me too. Have you got one for him to put on?'

'Sure - shall I go and get it?'

'Yes!'

Judy disappeared into the house and came back seconds later with a small black silk g-string dangling from her fingers which she held out towards me. I thought it was time to try to take things back into my control a bit. Standing facing the two girls, I shrugged out of Judy's blue panties and stood naked in front of them, my hard-on standing out proudly before me. I reached out my hand and took the black silk g-string from Judy. Claire was the first to speak.

'Grant!'

'What?'

'Maybe Judy and Tim don't particularly want to see you like that!' she protested half-heartedly.

I turned to Judy.

'Do you mind me being naked in front of you?'

'Not at all!'

'And you Tim?'

'No problem with me.'

I pulled the black g-string up over my legs. It was rather small and I was unable to get my fully-erect cock into the small panel of material acting as a front panel. The rear string pulled between my buttocks rather tightly and made me very aware of the tension across my anus as the string rubbed me.

'So, that's that sorted. Would you like to see Claire naked?'

Tim nodded, grinning.

'Good. Claire why don't you stand up for a second and let Tim take your panties off.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes.'

She was already standing in front of Tim by this time and her face was flushed. Tim, sitting on the edge of his sun-lounger, took hold of the waistband of Claire's pale blue Lycra panties and slipped them down his legs, her pussy directly in front of his face. As she stepped out of them, Tim made a show of sniffing her pussy.

'Hmm, lovely. There is nothing like the scent of a highly-sexed women!'

'Tim!'

'She does look good doesn't she? Even better is when she shaves herself!'

'Does she do that?! Occasionally but not often enough for me!'

'You lucky sod - Judy has never shaved for me. Talking of which, why don't you take Judy's knickers off?'

'OK. I pulled the black g-string off, relieved to be out of the tight constraining silk.

'Actually, I meant Judy's knickers. The one's she is wearing!'

'Even better. Judy, come here will you?'

Judy walked over to me. I knelt in front of her and turned her to face me. Unseen by the others, I took hold of the waistband of her floral panties but ran my thumbs down into the gap between her panties and her inner thighs and then down over her pussy. Judy twitched. I gently and slowly slid her panties down until her pussy came into view. She had a beautiful mound, covered with a coating of dark-blonde pubic hair. When I had her panties down around her ankles, she stepped out of them daintily.

I stood up. In doing so, the tip of my cock briefly snagged under her pussy before bouncing free. Both of us jumped at the unexpected intimate contact.