The Finca Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sorry!'

'Sorry!'

'Er, I guess that just leaves Claire.'

'Claire, why don't you take Tim's briefs off?'

'I am looking forward to this.'

She knelt down in front of the sun-lounger and grabbed hold of the transparent which briefs. Tim lifted his knees and bum up to help her. As she pulled them off, her head bobbed down until it was between his thighs, only inches from his erect cock. From where I was sitting, it looked as if she were just about to give him a blow job. My cock twitched in anticipation. To no avail. She simply tugged them off and threw them onto the lounger behind him.

'Now THAT is a nice welcome!' She grinned, staring at his cock.

'I tell you what, why don't we go for a swim and cool off a bit?'

'Great idea. Come on.'

Judy took my hand and we ran hand-in-hand to the pool and jumped in. Tim and Claire followed us. Once in the water, Judy leapt onto my back and clung there, her breasts and pussy pressed against me, her legs wrapped around my hips and thighs.

Tim grabbed Claire from behind making her shriek.

'Oooh! Watch out where you are pointing that thing!'

It wasn't difficult to imagine what had happened. Tim had now wrapped his arms around Claire just below her breasts and had pulled himself up against her. In this position, it was obvious that his penis was pressed up against her bum, probably trapped between her tense buttocks.

I suddenly felt a hand squeeze my cock under water. It tugged gently and then moved down and cupped my balls tenderly. I looked over to the other two. Claire was playfully trying to get Tim to let go and neither of them had noticed what was going on. Suddenly Judy let me go.

'That looks like fun - Grant, why don't you hold me like that?'

I looked over at Claire once again. Tim and now moved his arms up around her breasts but making sure that his hands weren't touching them - just in case she took offence. I moved behind Judy and slipped my arms around her waist before sliding them up her body, letting my hands glide quickly over her breasts - aware of their stiff little nipples running under my palms - before pulling her against me. I made sure that my cock was right between her buttocks as I pulled her onto me and pushed against her with my groin. Holding her tight, I whispered in her ear.

'If they weren't here now you'd be in real trouble!'

She twisted her head around to look at me.

'Oh, really? Why? What would happen?'

'What do you think?!'

'I think you would try to get your big hard cock inside my sweet, tight, pussy! Am I right?'

'Too right!'

'I bet you'd try to bend me over the sun-lounger and spread my thighs and then fuck me with your hard cock!'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from her. Claire and Tim were still grappling one another. I notice Tim briefly grab one of Claire's breasts before she pulled it off her. My cock twitched.

'Then I think that you'd come inside me and fill me up with your come! Wouldn't you just like that?'

'No kidding!'

'Well - I won't let you!'

She giggled and rubbed her bum against my cock. I slipped one hand down between her legs and cupped her sparsely covered mound briefly. She jerked as if I'd electrified her and struggled to get away.

'Claire, help me!'

Claire broke free of Tim and swam over to help Judy. Grabbing my arm, I let her pull it away and Judy broke out of my grasp. The two women swam over to the corner of the pool as Tim joined me.

'Why don't you take Judy - I'll take Claire?!'

We were all probably wondering what exactly he meant by 'taking' Claire, but then we were moving towards the girls who tried to escape. As I reached Judy, she turned to face me and I grabbed her, hugging her around her back and pulling her onto me. I held her tight despite her half-hearted wriggles. As she continued to try to escape, her movements caused my erect cock to spring between her thighs and it was now wedged under her pussy, lying the length of her pussy valley. I used this to my advantage, and held her even more tightly with my arms and rubbed the base of my shaft against her. Judy's eyes opened in surprise and she bit her lip to stop herself from saying anything.

In the mean time, Tim had caught hold of Claire with one hand and pulled her closer. Grabbing her now with both arms, he pulled her towards him until they too were embraced face-to-face. Claire's breasts were crushed up against his chest. Given the position that they were now in, I now knew that they too were rubbed up against one another just as I was with Judy. Claire wrapped her arms around Tim's back as he held her. As I watched, she gave him a quick kiss - on the lips. He took this as a signal and returned the kiss, turning it into a full-blown tonguing.

Judy was watching them. Seeing this she turned to me and kissed me hard, her sweet tongue exploring mine as I continued to rub her pussy with my cock. I let her upper body move away from mine and covered her right breast with my hand. Her small firm breast fit snugly in the palm of my hand and I gently rubbed her erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Judy clasped even harder me with her legs.

Breaking off the action, I carried Judy over to the other two. They two stopped kissing and looked at us rather sheepishly.

'Shall we get out before this goes a bit too far?'

We all agreed and left the pool before drying off and laying on the sun-loungers in the early-evening sun. Tim - loud as ever - spoke out.

'So, is anyone feeling horny then?!'

We all agreed.

'Look, I don't want to overstep the mark here, but ... well I mean it's obvious that we all like one another ...'

'Spit it out Tim - what's on your mind?'

'Er, well, do you know what soft-swapping is?'

'Soft-swapping? No.'

'Well, wife-swapping is pretty obvious right? Soft-swapping is when we do it with our own partners, but in front of one another. And I was wondering whether ...'

Before Claire had a chance to react, I answered him:

'I wouldn't mind if you guys don't. I have to admit to being pretty-damned turned-on by everything that has happened ...'

'Me too.' Judy agreed. 'And I for one, would like to see Grant and Claire making out together, although ...'

We all looked at her wondering what the problem was before Claire asked:

'Although what?'

'Well, I er, I have to admit that I would get a bit jealous!'

'Jealous?!'

'Yes! Jealous of you having that lovely cock to yourself!'

Everyone laughed.

'But Tim's cock is also pretty good - I have to admit to being more than a bit curious myself what it would be like to have his cock inside me!'

'Claire!'

'What?? Don't say that you haven't imagined what it would be like with Judy? Or you Tim with me?'

'Yes, but ...'

'But what?'

'Well, I mean ... talking about it like this ...'

'We're only being honest - what is the problem. I mean we are sitting here - naked - with our best friends having become more than a little friendly with each others partners in the pool. Or does it bother you that I talk about Tim's cock? Maybe I should talk about his 'stiffy' or 'erection'? Is that better?'

'I guess.'

'I am just saying what I - and all of us - are thinking. I admit it. I fancy the IDEA of sitting on Tim's cock, of having him screw me silly. And I bet Judy, ...'

'You don't need to speak for me! I am definitely thinking about having Grant's cock inside me - and the thought of him coming in me - or OVER me is REALLY horny!'

'Don't forget us guys! I for one would love to bury my cock - or face for that matter - in Claire's pussy! And I don't believe for a second that Grant doesn't want to do the same to Judy!'

'I never said that I didn't want to ...'

'Come on Grant - I want to hear you tell us all!' Judy chimed in.

'Of course I would like to.'

'To what? I want to hear you tell us properly.'

'To screw you - to have you sit on my cock with your legs spread or to have you suck my cock until I come. OK?!'

'Good. Now I feel better.'

Claire returned to Tim's earlier comment.

'So what are you suggesting Tim? That we have sex with one another?'

'Er, well ...'

'Or did you mean this 'soft-swapping'?'

'Yes. Judging by the comments everyone has just made, we might even end up doing a bit more, but I for one don't want to force the issue - you know what I mean?'

'Yeah. I'd fell more comfortable with that as well. Grant? Judy? What do you say?'

'I'm all for it.'

'Me too.'

'OK. Claire, come here.'

She walked over to me and sat on the sun-lounger next to me.

'How are we going to do this? Together - I mean at the same time? Or are you guys just going to watch?'

'No way! I'm so hot, I wouldn't be able to stand you having all the fun while Tim and I do nothing!'

Judy walked over to Tim and pushed him back onto the sun-lounger. Climbing on to the sun-lounger, she knelt on either side of his hips and took hold his cock in her hands.

'Wait! We won't be able to see you from here!'

Claire stood up and, taking me by the hand, walked over to the sun-lounger parallel to theirs.

'Lie down like Tim.'

Claire now adopted the same position as Judy. Less then five feet separated them. I watched is Judy placed the purple head of Tim's cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly sank down on it, her lips bulging slightly to allow him to enter her. As she sank down on him fully, she sighed.

'Oh man that is good!'

'Do you mean me or are you still thinking of Grant?!' Tim laughed.

'Oh, I wasn't thinking of Grant - I would take much longer to get all of that inside me!'

'It's not that difficult, look!'

Claire slowly slid down onto me, engulfing me in her warm and very wet pussy.

'Claire! You are REALLY wet - you weren't kidding when you said you are turned on!'

'What do you expect?! I've been watching a pair of beautiful hard cocks pointing at me all morning! Not to mention how I felt when Tim pressed his cock up against me in the pool!'

Claire started gently bobbing up and down on my cock, supporting her self by placing her hands on my chest.

'And how did you feel?'

'Let's put it this way - if I wasn't such a good girl, I would have had both of you by now!'

'Tut tut. Together or one after the other?'

Claire increased her movements and flushed red in the face.

'One after another. Tim first, then you. Then both of you together!'

'Greedy thing!'

Judy was now thrusting herself hard against Tim's cock. Because she was leaned back onto his thighs, I could see his glistening shaft being exposed as she lifted herself up before letting herself drop back down onto him. Tim - like me - had lifted his head and was watching Claire and I.

'What about you Judy?' Tim asked.

'I would have you tied to a chair, sit on your cock and suck Grant's cock at the same time. Then I would let Grant screw my come-filled pussy while you watched!'

'Oh, yeah! If you keep talking like that, you're going to make me come!'

'Me too!' I chirped in.

Suddenly Judy stiffened.

'Oh, I - I'm going to ... ye-es!'

She bounced hard on Tim before clutching her breasts with both hands as she came. Claire flushed even more.

'Oh, Grant. I am close - so close!'

'Come for me Claire. Look at Tim!'

Judy had moved off Tim's cock and was now kneeling between his thighs and masturbating his glistening cock as we watched.

'Oh, Grant, yes! I love it! Judy make him come! I want to watch!'

Claire slowed down her movements as she watched Judy jacking Tim off. Tim had closed his eyes and was trying to relax as we all watched. Judy pulled his cock towards her and masturbated him faster, his shiny purple knob disappearing and reappearing in time with her movements. Tim opened his eyes and looked at Claire.

'Claire! I am going to come any second!'

Claire rubbed herself hard against me and I felt her muscles twitch as her orgasm approached. She kept her eyes riveted on Tim's cock and I looked over just in time to see a thin stream of white sperm shoot out, hitting Judy on the breasts and tummy. She pulled his foreskin back and pointed his cock at her body, making sure that every drop landed.

This was too much for Claire. She came and thrust herself hard against me, her clenching buttocks pushed down against my balls.

All of this action hadn't passed me by and I was on the brink of my own orgasm. Claire chose this moment to lift herself off me.

'No Claire! I'm so close!'

Claire sat back just below my cock and grabbed my slippery shaft. She began jerking me off, not in her normal gentle manner, but hard and fast. There was no way for me to hold back. As I looked over to Judy, crouched naked on the sun-lounger, with sperm running down her breasts and tummy to her pussy ... and came.

Claire did the same as Judy, exposing my swollen cock-head fully and calmly directed the hot jet of white come towards her breasts. The first pulse landed at the base of her neck and the next ones on her breasts and stomach until she too was dripping in rivulets of come.

As I collapsed back onto the lounger, Judy stood up and pulled Claire to her feet in front of her. Smiling, she took Claire in her arms and hugged her, wiping her come-covered breasts and front against Claire's, mixing Tim's and my come.

Breaking apart, they turned to us and said - almost in unison - that we should go and get cleaned up. They disappeared off into the house leaving a shattered pair of men behind them.