The Firm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

"Ok, now it's my turn," Doreen announced, as the women quickly switched places. And as they did, Bob returned to fondling Jack's prick, the obvious intention of doing exactly what he had just done moments before. Jack found he was actually looking forward to this, seeing his own wife licking his cum from another woman's pussy. And the fact it was his own boss currently jacking off his cock at the moment, seemed to heighten it all when he finally did.

Jack of course felt, as well as watched as his cock virtually exploded. He showered Doreen's pussy with a copious amount of semen, as Bob stood there continuing to jack it, laughing hysterically. Like a firefighter directing a hose, he moved Jack's prick back and forth, continuing to milk it until each and every last drop had been squeezed out of his dick. Somewhere along the way, Doreen had climaxed, not even requiring Doris's lips upon her pussy, though she came sweetly again only minutes later when she finally did.

They had barely gotten dressed and cleaned up again when the sound of the helicopters return alerted them to the fact, it was time to get back to work again.

**

Although it had already been a long day, it was far from over with. According to the itinerary, Doris and Jack would be having an intimate, traditional dinner that evening with one of the Japanese principles and his wife. Mr. and Mrs. Hayate Isamu. As had been required of him, Jack had thoroughly familiarized himself with Mr. Isamu's dossier, learning as he did that the man spoke very little English himself, but that his wife, Aiko, was quite fluent in it, and would act as interpreter. He also knew, and had been made aware that certain customs and formalities were to be followed and observed, no matter what. And likewise made aware, that certain situations could in fact develop that might seem rather one sided when it came right down to things. Specifically in this situation, as Jack knew that under no circumstances was he to come in intimate contact with the man's wife. What that meant specifically as to anything else, remained somewhat confusing.

They had met at a rather private Japanese restaurant, and were soon ushered into their own private little dining area. A traditional server took their orders and then later delivered them on bent knee as the four of them sat on not at all comfortable mats around a very low sitting table. Conversation was awkward in the beginning, if not actually absent except for the few occasions that Mr. Isamu spoke, with Aiko translating for him. Each question asked had been brief and straight to the point. Jack and Doris both answering in kind, keeping things almost too polite and brief when they did.

Jack, as well as Doris had noted upon the couples arrival at the obvious difference in dress. Though Jack had indeed worn a sports coat, he'd not bothered with a tie. Something he now wondered at. Mr. Isamu was almost too formally dressed for a sit down dinner of this sort, though his wife, Aiko had worn a more modern, even Western styled, light summer dress. It reminded him a little of the same one that Doreen had worn, and likewise wondered if she too happened to be naked beneath it. A thought he quickly set aside.

They finished their dinner, and then sat back to enjoy and sip on a few glasses of hot Saki together. A drink that neither he nor his wife were very familiar with. And one that seemed to take some getting used to. The one benefit being, that Mr. Isamu's demeanor seemed to suddenly change as he for whatever reason became more animated, actually smiling at the two of them afterwards.

Their hostess had once more come and gone, leaving a second bottle of the potent drink with them as Aiko spoke to her, and then translated after she'd left.

"We will be left alone now without further interruption until we decide to leave."

Both Jack as well as Doris wasn't exactly sure what that might have meant, until Mr. Isamu still smiling, and then nodded his head towards his wife. She stood up the moment that he had, her dress suddenly lifted up and over her head until she stood there revealing herself, though it was again something that Jack and Doris both had already guessed.

"What now?" Jack made attempt at whispering to his wife, though she had no real clue here either. It surprised them when Aiko actually giggled, nodding towards her husband again, and then at the two of them.

"He has given his permission for the two of you to look at, and even touch me if you wish. And is now wondering if you would likewise care to make the same offer?"

Almost as Aiko had done, Doris now did as well. Receiving the same gentle nod of the head, as she then stood, likewise disrobing, though it took her a few moments longer to do so as she struggled out of her simple dress, along with her bra. She was about to remove her panties as well when once again a request through Aiko halted her.

"He asks if your wife would allow me to remove them for her," she spoke with both a twinkle in her eye and a smile in her face. Aiko, was obviously aroused, as well as expectant that something like this might happen. She was very petite, slim with short dark, almost coal black hair though it was styled in a more Western way. Though she had small breasts, her areola were fairly large, dark brown. Her nipples, even perhaps more pronounced, elongated as they currently were, stood firm and erect off her chest. Twin little points that looked rock hard. As Jack, even Doris might have expected, she did have a thick black patch of hair between her legs, though it too was neatly trimmed, and even cut short. A vast difference in comparison with his own wife's pussy.

"I'd like that," Doris answered, now smiling at Mr. Isamu, nodding her head. He of course nodded back, smiling...and then surprised everyone by suddenly standing, unzipping his trousers, allowing them to fall so that he could more easily fish his now rather turgid tool from within his underwear. He sat down again, but it was evident as to what he was doing now as Aiko walked over, kneeling now as though Geisha in a way, and slowly began peeling Doris's brief bikini panties down her legs. Once removed, Aiko lay on her back, looking up expectantly.

"I think she wants you to sit on her face," Jack stated the obvious.

"Yeah, I don't need an interpreter for that," Doris scolded back...slowly lowering herself onto the woman's face, though not before turning towards her husband briefly. "You might want to consider taking your cock out honey. Might be considered rude if you don't."

"Might be considered rude if I do," he answered back, though actually pointing at the bulge in his slacks while facing Mr. Isamu. To Jack's surprised, he smiled even broader now, shaking his head far more vigorously than he had done up until now. Jack nodded once, smiling back and began to unbuckle his slacks in order to remove them. "I think that means yes," he said to his wife, though it was Aiko who spoke first.

"Oh yes, my husband very much likes to see big white American cock. And may very well ask to have a very much closer look at it later."

Jack actually laughed. "That's fine Aiko, however...I'm not so sure you could say I have a big American cock. More like an average one." Now that he was standing close enough, Doris actually stood now allowing her to see it.

"Maybe average. But average bigger than smaller," she mused. Both Jack and Doris happy that Mr. Isamu had no idea what they were saying. It was at that moment he spoke however to his wife. She again translating. "He has asked, and offered, that we might exchange and fuck...watching," she actually blushed having expressed the vulgarity. Doris once more glad she had taken a moment earlier to re-insert another diaphragm, though it was evident Aiko had no such concerns. Jack did however, and then said as much, though telling her they had brought along several condoms, just in case. She smiled at that, and then politely asked if she could put it on. Even Mr. Isamu seemed to become intrigued with that, now indicating that he should have his prick covered as well. Doris happily agreed, taking a second one out of her purse as the two women now rolled the two rubbers over the heads of the two men's pricks.

The man had a short, stubby cock. But even Jack had to admit, it looked steely hard. Purple looking, with the tip shinny and glistening, Hayate Isamu was obviously anxious to soon have it buried inside Doris's cunt.

"He says he would also like to see your cock moving in and out of me, and so suggests that perhaps we fuck side-by-side in order to do so." And so it was that Jack was soon kneeling behind Aiko, and Hayate now kneeling behind Doris. Still grinning the two men began moving in and out at an equal pace, Mr. Isamu's eyes never leaving the prick to cunt connection Jack had made. For himself, Jack admittedly was enjoying it to. Looking over at his wife, watching her far larger breasts as they hung below her, swinging back and forth as the man's speed gradually increased.

"My tit's don't move much," Aiko actually complained, looking down at her self, and then back towards Doris again. "I quite like seeing your very big, very beautiful breasts moving like that."

"Thank you Aiko, however...I like your cute little tits too, even if they aren't moving. Your nipples are incredibly long, and I wish I was sucking on them," Doris told her. Hayate then asked what she'd said, as she translated back. He again smiled, nodding his head, speaking.

"He says, he is very much forward to looking at the two of you maybe sucking on my breasts soon after," she stated. "As am I," she then added to that.

They continued fucking side by side for quite some time, eventually however it became obvious that Mr. Isamu was getting far to close to continue like this. He suddenly pulled out, and obvious sign, ripping the condom off almost fiercely, and then waddling over towards his own wife. Not sure of what was going on, Jack likewise unsheathed himself from Aiko's pussy.

"Hurry, he wants you to take off the condom," Aiko explained. Jack too, tore the sheath off his own prick, though somewhat confused by this. Hayate was again smiling, now placing his own prick against Jack's, jerking himself off. He came quickly after doing that, covering Jack's prick in a copious display, rubbing his prick against that of Jack's until he was fully well spent. "Now if you would please, fuck me some more...without the condom."

It was evident that this too was something that Hayate had wanted to see, especially as he stood by, once again fisting his prick, which surprisingly hadn't diminished all that much in size.

"If you're going to do that, let her turn over onto her back so that I can suck on those amazing nipples of hers."

Jack took his wife's advice, though seizing on an idea. It took only a moment to clear off the few things remaining from the table, before placing Aiko onto it. Indeed, the height was perfect as he remained on his knees, scooting her forward just off the edge. He soon slid his hard prick deep inside her once more, again noticing the tightness of her slightly smaller pussy. Doris quickly joined, leaning over the woman now in order to suckle upon her breasts. Aiko moaned as she did, relishing in the sensation of it, that...and the slow, yet steady thrust of Jack's far larger, thicker prick as he fucked her.

Hayate found all this quite stimulating of course, and came over to sit next to Doris, his hands quickly finding her much larger American breasts. He played with them, exploring them as though he'd never touched anything quite so soft, and yet...quite so large before. He too was much like a kid in a candy store as he went back and forth, paying equal homage to each.

"Don't cum in me," Aiko warned moments later.

"Don't worry, I won't," Jack assured her.

"It's not really that," she said, once again, though she paused, the tone of her voice sounding unsure.

"Go ahead, what is it?" Jack asked.

She even lowered her head just a bit when asking. "He would like it, very much, if he were allowed to taste your seed."

"Really?" Jack questioned, actually looking towards the man, though he sat now with a stoic, almost hopeful look in his eyes. "Tell him...if he'd really like to suck my cock, to have at it."

Aiko giggled as quietly as possible. "I'll tell him, though not quite in those same words," she said trying not to giggle again, and then spoke to him hurriedly. He again smiled, bowed even, and then moved forward expectantly. "Whenever you're ready," She said.

In the meantime, Doris moved back over towards Aiko. "And while he's doing that, my turn to pleasure you," she stated. Once more Aiko lay back on the table, though her eyes were fixed on her husband as he presented himself, and then drew almost the entire length of Jack's cock into his mouth.

Although it felt a little odd, this man kneeling there before him, slowly drawing his prick into his mouth, back and forth, and then at times merely licking it up and down, it felt damn good. The sounds of Aiko's little cries of ecstasy added to that however as Jack's wife hungrily devoured the woman.

Aiko came hard, quickly and often. It was almost funny when she did, making a strange, almost quiet little "E" sound over and over, "eee...eee...eee," bouncing and thrashing about at the same time.

Hearing this, seeing this, Jack wondered if he should give warning to his pending release, thrusting now himself, face-fucking this man as his impending orgasm neared. If anything, Mr. Isamu coaxed him as well, one hand now grasping Jack's shaft, jacking it, his mouth suctioned over his sensitive head. With a cry of release, Jack's prick began to spurt, filling the man's mouth with what he knew was a torrent of cream.

Jack stumbled back, pulling away and sitting down on the small table near the women. Almost immediately, Mr. Isamu came over, placing his lips and mouth over his wife. It was soon obvious what the two of them were doing. Jack took a little delight in knowing that, surprised that he was in fact still aroused even though he'd just climaxed. Mr. Isamu too must have been, his cock only inches away, once more stiff and erect. Without thinking, Jack reached out, grasping the man's cock in his hand. Almost immediately Hayate Isamu looked at him with a somewhat surprised look in his eyes, though curious as well. Jack leaned over further now drawing the man's prick into his own mouth. He had barely even started sucking it when he felt the few small spurts of the man's semen. There wasn't much, but as he soon after pulled away, Doris was waiting for him. His lips met hers, and he too fed the little bit of what remained into his own wife's mouth.

**

It had been another long night, but Jack and Doris had another flight out to a new Island where they would again repeat the process of the previous day. They'd gone down to the hotel restaurant for a quick breakfast, and where sitting there when Jack looked up just in time to see his boss approaching them.

He had a big fucking smile on his face.

"I don't know what you did last night, but whatever it was, it must have been something. I spoke with Mr. Isamu this morning before they headed off to the airport. His wife told me, that regardless of any of the other bids that come in on these projects, that our firm will have his full support, and his vote...no matter what."

"Wow," Jack said sitting up even more in his chair. "That's interesting."

"No shit Jack," Bob said slapping Jack's shoulder. "What'd you do? Suck his cock?"

**

They were scheduled to rendezvous with Don and his wife Amber. He was the director of the Blue team. Normally, Jack wouldn't really be involved in the particular property they'd be looking and scouting out today, however because of Jack's conceptual talents, he'd been asked to put a few things together as far as a luxury resort would go. There wouldn't be any hotel or high-rises here however, strictly tropical, which was why Don was primary on this one.

Upon arriving, their luggage was ferried off to their new hotel. They however met Don and Amber on the helicopter pad where they were waiting for them.

"Ready to spend another day in paradise?" Don asked shaking Jack's hand as the two women briefly embraced one another. After the Luau, and everything that had happened there, there was little cause or reason to be shy around one another at this point, and so they weren't.

Both Doris as well as Amber were similarly attired, though it had been recommended that they dress this way in the first place. It would be a bit humid for one thing, but they'd also been made aware that they'd be able to spend some considerable time on the beach later that after noon. As such, they both wore bikini tops, and Hawaiian wraps, which could easily be removed from around their swimwear. Even the guys had worn swim trunks and casual shirts as well as they were again taken by helicopter into a hard to reach area of the Island landing down near the beach. And though they could have come in by boat, it would have taken far longer to have done so.

After setting down, they quickly disembarked, and discovered they'd be packing most of their own gear in by themselves.

"We're heading in about a mile or so up the trail here," Don informed everyone. "At the moment, it's the only real access to this place."

"Why so far away from the actual beach?" Doris questioned. though Jack had been thinking along the same lines. "Especially if they're thinking more along the lines of resort style bungalows, or something like that."

"Well for one thing, you'll see when we get there. For another, we'd only get at best, two or maybe three units in here comfortably. And though it might be nice for the seclusion and all, we'd be hard pressed for making any real money off them in the long run."

Gathering up what items they needed, the four soon began making their way up an only slightly steep trail. It was easy going enough, even with their somewhat bulky packs strapped to their backs.

"I'm assuming there would be some major improvements from the beach to where ever it is that we're going," Jack questioned as they continued walking along, very often pushing lush growth and foliage out of the way.

"I am sure at some point there would be. A paved path, mostly likely battery operated golf carts, something like that."

"Wish we had one of those now," Amber complained bringing up the rear.

"It's only a little further now," Don assured them checking out his GPS. "Just up ahead."

Their slow gradual incline began to level off. Ahead a small rise, and then as they reached it, everyone could see the potential for something special to eventually exist here. The place below them was thick with some of the tallest, thickest palm tree's Jack had ever seen. But it was their spacing that was interesting, almost by design, so symmetrical without really looking like it. It was as though the gods themselves had previously designed this place to look this way. Just off to one side, there was yet again another cascading waterfall. This one just slightly smaller than the one they'd seen yesterday, as was the pond it fell into. But the water here was incredibly clear, even more so...and the actual depth of the pool from this vantage point obvious. It was deeper than anything Jack had ever seen before. The water changing into even darker blue colors the deeper it went.

"Oh my, this place is amazing!" Doris spoke breath-taken. To which Jack agreed.

"So what's the idea here? The concept?" Jack asked. "What is it they're actually looking for?"

"We'll they're thinking about a dozen or so little bungalows in here, very exotic, all the amenities, along with a main cabin, or hunt down over there, well away from the pond and falls, but easy to get to."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers