The Firm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

Jack stood looking, trying to see it. "If they want it as nice as I think they do, I can only see maybe...four units in here, if that. No better than down by the beach."

"But what if they sort of stacked them. You know, suspended a few of them...staggered, up amongst the palm trees." It was obvious Don had already been given a suggestion of what their clients had been thinking here. It was now up to Jack to see if it was actually conceptual to accomplish all that.

He began to sketch, and before long, he'd managed to create a real fantasy of sorts, twelve units now, easily capable of being built, though it would indeed take a hell of a lot of work in order to accomplish all that. All four, stood looking at Jack's rough drawings. "Sort of like a, Swiss family Robinson sort of thing," he stated, though now, it was very easy to see how something like that could indeed exist here.

They spent an hour more wandering about, visualizing, and discussing the various shapes and sizes of the units. The potential for developing this place was amazing. But until the rest of their teams arrived to start putting numbers to ideas, they'd gone about as far with it as they could...for now.

"Well, now that the works done, I guess it's time for us to enjoy ourselves for a while," Don stated. And then with their help, they quickly set up a nice little picnic area next to the pond and prepared to do a little swimming before eating later.

Quite naturally, everyone stripped off their clothing and then waded on into the pool together. It had been rumored, and now confirmed, that some hot underground spring fed into this deep pool as well. It was comfortably warm, far more so than the waters Jack and Doris had swum in before.

It wasn't long before as a group, that they stood there treading water together, touching and feeling one another up as they did. With Don and Amber on either side of him, Jack felt their hands reaching beneath, fondling and awakening his rapidly hardening cock. They took turns in this way, each of them so fondled and aroused until they decided to move back up to their little picnic area, where they had laid out several large towels to lay down on later.

"Ever had two cocks inside your pussy before?" Amber questioned.

"I've had two cocks, one in my ass, and the other in my pussy, but no...never have tried fitting two in my cunt. Obviously, you have."

"Would you like to see me do it?" Amber teased hopefully, though by the expression on everyone else's faces, they were all for it.

Amber quickly positioned the boys where she wanted them so that their respective cocks were actually resting against one another. She then squatted over the two of them.

"Hold them together for me," Amber instructed Doris. "While I slide down over the two of them. Jack had already covered his prick with a condom as this was something they had discussed while floating around in the pond together. Something that was certainly understood. Doris did as requested however, enjoying the brief feel of the two men's pricks as she held them together like that, and then watched, likewise helping to guide as Amber's slick, swollen pussy slowly engulfed them.

"Wow, you look full!" Doris teased. "I'm not even sure I could manage that!"

She watched as Amber slowly and fully engulfed the two men, now impaled on two cocks as she slowly rose up once again.

"It does take a moment to get used to, but after that...holy shit!"

"I'll bet," Doris responded. "How's that feel honey? You like it?"

"Like a virgin cunt, only nice and wet," Jack groaned, enjoying the sensation, easily able to feel Don's prick pressing against his.

Amber's breasts were only a little smaller than her own, as well as slightly saggy, but she liked that. Enjoying the way they felt in her hands as she reached up to play with them both, as Amber continued to simultaneously fuck the two men. They were really soft, and pliable, and she enjoyed the sensation of that, lifting them, almost being able to twist them a bit, which she quickly found Amber enjoyed her doing.

"Oh fuck yes, that feels good honey...keep doing that to my tits, you can even slap them a little if you'd like, that feels good too."

Though her nipples were also small, they seemed very sensitive. Doris pinched, pulled as best as she could, as per Amber's direction. Once more lifting her breasts, even slapping them together as pliable as they were. It wasn't long while doing this, that Amber began to climax, loud and vocally, though only the birds in the trees were able to hear.

"Stay right where you are boys," Doris told them. "I want to try sucking your dicks together while they're still like that." She quickly ripped the condom off Jack's prick, and then grasped the two of them within her hands, keeping the two of them together like that as she bent over, now running her tongue over and around the tips of their respective cocks. It was also nice, that they were comparatively similar, both in size and shape, which made doing this for her, far easier than it had been when she'd done this before.

As she began, Amber moved over and around her. Doris felt the probing tickle of the woman's fingers seeking her cunt.

"Oh yes, I like that too," she said. "I really like having my pussy and tits toyed with while I'm sucking cock. Or in this case...cocks," she laughed.

Amber was indeed worming one, and then two fingers inside her pussy, ensuring that she teased as well as stimulated her clit as well. With her other hand, she enjoyed the feel of capturing one of Doris's hanging breasts, feeling the fullness of it, and the tautness of her hard extended nipple.

"Think I can make you both cum? At the same time?" Doris questioned, wondering if they did, if she could manage to take it all at once like that.

"Just keep sucking like that, and we'll soon find out," Jack posed. "I'm damn fucking close now, how about you Don?"

"Getting there," he responded. "I'll let you know when I'm closer."

Doris began paying a bit more attention to Don's prick in order to even things out a little, though she was also having trouble concentrating as Amber's fingers continued to work their finger-fucking magic deep inside her cunt.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum!" Doris mewled as Amber's fingers now specifically captured her clit, rubbing it furiously.

"Fuck...me too," Jack exclaimed, watching all this, as his wife's mouth came down again, capturing their pricks. Jack felt the first glorious spurt of his cock as he began to erupt, his deep-throated grunt doing it perhaps, as Don likewise released a cry of his own. He then knew, that both he as well as Don were simultaneously filling his wife's mouth full of spunk, and even heard her gag a bit, trying to handle it, before finally giving up. She allowed the massive amount of cum to spill from her mouth then, once more drenching them both as it fell much like the waterfall behind them, only this one creamer and thicker.

"Oh fuck that's hot!" Amber squealed in delight. "Now I want to do that!"

Jack laughed upon hearing that, his cock finally spent. "Well sweetie...if you do, it's going to be a while."

"I think we'll have plenty of time. How about we eat? And then maybe go for another swim later. See how we all feel after that?"

They had enjoyed their lunch and relaxed for a bit, until Doris actually stood up and made her way over to where Amber was laying on one of the large fluffy towels.

"Sorry, I can't help myself, I need to fuck you for a bit," she told her. Amber lowered her sunglasses, peaking over the rim, looking upwards.

"I was just thinking the same thing myself," she answered, looking over towards the men, though Jack, as well as Don had taken immediate interest upon hearing what Doris had said. Already Don was flipping his somewhat flaccid prick back and forth within his hands, as Jack now joined him, doing the same.

Doris slid beneath Amber, one leg over, and one leg under each of hers. In seconds, they were pussy to pussy, easily able to grind against, and hump one another, which they slowly began doing.

Once more, both Jack and Don were stiff again, coming to stand over on each side of the women looking down as they lay there, the squish of their soaked pussy's actually beginning to make noise as they humped, fucked one another in that way.

"I like watching two women trib one another too," Jack groaned, working his cock.

"What's that?" Don asked.

"That's when two women actually rub one another clit to clit, they call it tribbing."

"Interesting expression," moaned now as well, a long thin streamer of pre-cum fuck juice only then oozing out of the tip of his prick to hang there dangling for a moment, before finally separating from his prick tip to actually splash down on the junction of where the women's cunts met.

"Nice shot," Jack quipped having watched it, though so had the women.

"Speaking of which," Amber began breathlessly. "Might be nice to see the two of you jacking one another off trying to aim your cum on us while we're doing this."

Doris agreed, still grinding, and now pulling on her own breasts, teasing herself as she looked up, coaxing the men on.

Jack nodded in agreement, as did Don, and the two of them now reached over, grasping one another's pricks and began jacking them in this way, each one aiming the others downwards towards the two women.

"Let's see who does the best job of actually hitting the target," Don challenged.

"You're on," Jack responded in kind, as the two men continued yanking on one another, while the girls below, continued their own style of hump-fucking one another.

It took all of five or six minutes more before Don's warning came. "Oh yeah, almost there buddy. You're gonna make me cum!"

Don had briefly left off jerking Jack's prick, in order to enjoy his orgasm. Jack now aware, concentrating, even better directing the aim of Don's cock as the first white bubble of sperm appeared at the tip. Another bubble, and then the explosion as suddenly a long thick streamer of spunk suddenly leapt from the head of his dick, followed by another and another. Jack did his level best to ensure that most of it, if not all...hit the target. In seconds, there was a nice white sticky blanket of cum covering the women's respective cunts.

"You ready?" Don asked moments after that.

"More than," Jack moaned as Don's hand soon after took him over the edge as well.

Both men stood back, drained...satisfied, as the girls continued grinding their cunts together until their almost simultaneous orgasms came. Now using the additional lubrication of the men's spunk in doing so, they both began shaking, crying out, and even holding one another's hands as they did so.

Almost reluctantly they took another quick swim, and then began to gather up their things for the hike out.

"Hey, if you two aren't doing anything later on this evening, we met another nice couple at the hotel last night. We thought they were...interesting," Don stated looking at his wife who was giving him an almost secretive smile. "Anyway, we invited them up for drinks after dinner if you'd be interested in joining us."

Both Jack and Doris nodded their heads in agreement.

"Sounds like a plan," Jack acknowledged as they headed out, and already looking forward to it.

**

They arrived back at the hotel and found their bags still waiting for them in their room. They unpacked, showered, and then merely lounged around for a bit as there was still a couple of hours yet before they were to meet Don and Amber for dinner. They had a nice little balcony overlooking the sea as Jack stepped out onto it for a smoke, not even bothering to dress as they were still fairly secluded. Anyone else stepping out into their balcony might have seen him perhaps, but at the moment no one else had appeared.

Doris came out to join him having poured two glasses of wine, handing Jack one of them. She too had remained naked after their shower and now leaned against the railing, likewise looking out towards the sea. It was a calm day, barely a whitecap even showing as they stood there looking out.

"Sort of makes you wonder about this couple that will be joining us tonight don't you think?" Jack asked.

"How's that?"

"Well for one, that they didn't really tell us anything about them. They left things very vague on that issue. And secondly, the way Amber looked at Don when he mentioned it. Almost as if they knew something, and were holding it back on purpose."

"Yeah, I noticed that too, and it did make me wonder. But the way I see it, if they've decided to include this other couple in having dinner tonight, and then perhaps a drink or two up in their suite later, then they must be all right. I can't imagine those guys asking them up if there was anything really strange about them."

"Still, they were holding something back."

"Well, whatever it is, I guess we'll find out soon enough. In the meantime, I think I'm going to lay down for a bit and take a nap. I have a feeling it's going to be another long night."

Jack agreed with his wife and then followed her back into their bedroom. He had a feeling he was going to need that extra rest as well.

**

The night was still calm and beautiful when they met Don and Amber out at the bar for a pre-dinner drink.

"Are your friends still joining us?" Jack asked.

Once again Don and Amber glanced at each other, that same look being passed between them. "Yeah they'll be joining us for dinner shortly," Don offered still acting elusive. They were now shown to their table, opting for one outside furthest away from everyone else. And though the night was cool, the sound of waves crashing on the rocks somewhere below and off in the distance, it was still comfortable.

Now it was Doris's turn to question. "There's something you're not telling us," she said pointedly, trying to keep things light, though her tone of voice indicated she was bothered by all this secrecy.

"Yeah, there is. And I'm sorry for that," Amber explained. "Trust me, there's nothing to be concerned about. We just thought it would be more interesting for the two of you to meet them the way we did. I think you'll be in for a nice surprise when you do."

"Speaking of which, here they come now," Don said standing.

Jack and Doris turned in the direction Don had indicated, likewise standing as well. And he was right, and certainly not anything they'd been expecting that was for damn sure.

"Lesbians?" Jack whispered to his wife, though Doris had no time to respond as the two, quite naturally attractive women reached their table. And it wasn't that Jack really minded if in fact they were. He'd always enjoyed seeing his wife with other women, but their appearance had momentarily thrown them both off.

"Jack? Doris? This is the couple I was telling you about, Randy, and Candy."

Jack tried desperately not to laugh. Certainly these really weren't their real names, further mystifying the circumstances surrounding the two women. Maybe they were here together without their husband's knowledge, or perhaps they were actually famous in some way, and wanted to keep their true identities a secret. Like he'd already noticed as they'd approached, they were both damn fine looking women.

After introductions and handshakes all round, they again settled down at their table. Their waiter coming over to take another drink order, and then leaving them all some time to glance through the menu.

Randy, as she'd been introduced was a very tall woman, taller than both Amber, Doris, and Candy, her "partner", as Jack mused. She had long dark hair that fell well past her shoulders, an olive complexion to her skin tone that suggested some sort of Spanish, or perhaps Italian descent, though he'd not picked up on any accent when they were introduced. He had noticed too of course, that she seemed to have fairly large breasts, already wondering if they were even real as big and full as they were against her chest.

Candy on the other hand, reminded him of the young woman in the movie of the same name. She was blonde, and though certainly full-figured as well, she was considerably shorter than her partner. Likewise pale skinned, though she showed some attempt at tanning, it was obvious that she had to work at that in order to accomplish it without burning. Still, she was very attractive looking too with strikingly blue eyes to go along with her shoulder length hair.

There was a brief moment of awkward silence as they all sat sipping their drinks.

"I take it you didn't tell them very much about us," Randy noted, though she was actually smiling as she said that.

"Purposely," Amber winked. "Like with us, thought it would be more fun coming from you."

Both Jack and Doris were indeed perplexed, waiting to hear, whatever it was, that made these two women so unusual. And then it hit him, as Jack leaned over once more whispering into his wife's ear. "They're shemales!"

And though Jack hadn't spoken loud enough for anyone else to have heard, he figured it was the sudden look on his own wife's face as the prospect of that statement actually being true hit her. Both Randy as well as Candy laughed, seeing Doris's expression.

"That's exactly what Don and Amber thought when they met us," Randy began. But the truth of it is, we're actually... Hermaphrodite's!"

"Hermaphro... what?" Doris asked, actually not at all familiar with the term.

Now it was Candy's turn to respond. "It means, we have both men as well as women's plumbing so to speak," she giggled. "So we're not as you were probably thinking...shemales. We actually both have a dick and a pussy."

"How's that even possible?" Doris went on, to which both women once again laughed.

"It's a long story, which if you're really interested, we can share over dinner. And then later perhaps, if you're still interested, we'll even show you."

Jack was quite looking forward to that. Though he was well aware of the term, he too had actually never seen a true Hermaphrodite before. He'd seen a few "fake" ones as he believed them to be in magazines, but never, ever, before had he actually seen one up close and personal, as he was hoping to do now.

They soon after ordered dinner, and spent the next little while chatting and getting to know one another a bit better. Randy eventually began to share in greater detail as to what a true Hermaphrodite really was, and why. Her explanation certainly made sense, though it was obviously a really rare occurrence of this actually happening. Randy and Candy had in fact met through an online support group, and had been intimate partners ever since. And even more interesting, though Randy and Candy were indeed nicknames of a sort, Randy's real name was Randeen, and Candy's had been Candice.

"I'm sorry...but I have to ask, so your breasts are real then?"

"Jack!" Doris scolded, though both Randy and Candy were laughing at that.

"Don't worry honey, we get asked that a lot in fact. And yes, they really are. Though we know a few others in our group that have either had implants, or reductions. But to answer your question again, we are what we are." And with that, Randy actually reached up, pulling the front of her dress down. She was wearing a peasant blouse with a wide, somewhat low cut neck anyway. The fact she hadn't been wearing a bra made it much easier for her to do so. In seconds, she was sitting there with her tits clearly revealed, both breasts actually resting now on the table. Like the rest of her skin tone, her breasts were olive in complexion, her nipples a dark tan color that was just a little darker than the surrounding skin. They were also thick and fat as well, and appeared to be growing even stiffer right before their very eyes. "Go ahead, touch them if you'd like to."

Jack was tempted, as was Doris, but neither one of them made a move to do so, though Amber however, did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers