The First Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulp, cold fear slithering up my spine. "Yes. I want this, all of this, with you. I never meant for you to doubt me, sir. I swear I will try harder to make sure you never doubt me again."

Adrian is silent for so long that I believe that it's too late, that I can't repair the damage, but his next words make me hope.

"Lift your hair."

I expose my neck to him, turning to face the door as he places the collar around my throat, the metal cooling my heated skin. When he's fastened it, Adrian places a lingering kiss on the nape of my neck.

"Let's go."

He gets out of the car, grabbing his jacket and shrugging it on. Climbing out of the car, I glance at my reflection in the car's window, touching the collar around my throat. This is my second chance to prove myself.

I stay behind him, about three steps behind, as we walk to the entrance. When we entered the parking lot, I didn't notice the burly man standing guard in front of the side door. I keep my gaze on Adrian's back.

"Adrian, come on in."

I briefly wonder how this man knows Adrian before I follow Adrian into the building. We continue down an empty corridor until we reach a gated elevator. Lifting it, Adrian and I step in.

He presses a button and the elevator lifts. I listen to the soft hum, my curiosity running wild.

Adrian moves behind me, bending slightly. He runs his hand up my thigh and I inhale sharply as he cups me intimately. His thumb is making circles around my clit as he kisses the spot where my shoulder and neck connect.

"Maybe I should have left these." His voice is a sexy rumble in my ear. "Take these off."

Just as he says it, the elevator stops and a woman wearing nothing but a pair of spiky heels and a collar, lifts the gate.

I expect Adrian to move ahead of me, as the girl is just watching us patiently, but he doesn't make a move to go around me.

"I believe I asked you to do something." Adrian doesn't sound angry, but his tone is firm.

I shift into action, feeling my cheeks burning as I reach under my skirt and pull my panties down, keeping my legs straight as I do so, my ass flush against his groin. I feel his cock jump in appreciation.

I hand him the lace, watching as he lifts the delicate material to his nose and inhales. I can feel his pleasure at my actions. He smiles and pockets them before leading me inside.

The room we enter is huge. There are at least two dozen tables along the floor, strategically placed to center around a stage. Each table has a white table cloth, three candles in the center, and a vase with a single red rose. It is stunningly beautiful, but the decor isn't what's most memorable.

Just like the woman at the door, women that I assume are waitresses, teeter around in their heels, carrying trays of drinks to the men and women seated at the tables.

I want to look around in amazement at everyone here, but when Adrian turns and I catch his eye, I immediately drop my gaze to the floor.

"Ade," a man suddenly greets. I can't see him, but his accent is British like Adrian's. "What do I owe the honor?"

"Garreth, how's it going, mate? I hear Michael and Lucia are performing tonight. I thought it would be a good idea to bring her along."

"Ah, she's a pretty one, isn't she? Where'd you find her?" Garreth sounds intrigued and though I can't see him, I can feel his gaze on my face.

"Stumbled into her actually," Adrian remarks with a chuckle.

"Good for you then, yea?"

It's odd, listening to them talk about me as though I'm not standing here, but I don't question anything. If Adrian wants me to speak, he will command me to do so.

"Come on then, I've got you a good table."

I follow them to a table that it close to the wall, but has an excellent view of the stage. I can't help but notice that there is only one chair at the table. I must be kneeling beside him.

"I'll send a girl right over."

"Thanks. I'll find you after the performance about what we discussed."

"Will do."

Adrian gives me his full attention once Garreth is gone. It's hard not to meet his eyes while he's sitting and I'm still standing. The prolonged standing is making my feet ache, but I don't complain.

"Spread your legs."

There are people around us! I want to scream, glancing in both directions. People could be watching, but a small part of me, a very dominant part of me, is intrigued by this fact, and without a doubt, I know that Adrian knows this too.

Sometimes I forget that he knows my every desire, all of my secret fantasies. After all, that's how we got to this place in the first place. I even remember the entry in my journal that spoke of my desire to be watched.

The thought of someone else watching me as I was fucked by my master, hell, by doing anything with my master turned me on.

Despite my hesitation, this is something that I want.

"That's twice now that you have hesitated to follow my orders."

I gasp and spread my legs like he asked, but he's still shaking his head.

"No, you're still going to get punished." His hand skims up my leg and over my thigh. "Just not now."

With skillful fingers, he parts my lips, delving a finger over the sensitive folds of my pussy, taking his time as he explores me. He takes his time, rubbing back and forth before shoving two fingers deep inside me.

I moan, practically hearing the sound of his fingers plunging in and out of me as my juices coat his fingers.

I don't realize my eyes are closed until his voice penetrates the haze.

"Place it at her feet."

My eyes pop open and I see one of the waitresses place a silk cushion in front of me, her eyes roaming over me hungrily. I'm panting heavily, lust curling inside of me as Adrian continues to finger me relentlessly.

The waitress takes a few steps back, but stays close by. Her golden skin is covered in goosebumps, her nipples hard.

"What is your name?" Adrian asks turning his gaze from me.

"Mandy, sir," the waitress says dropping her gaze to the floor. She's a sub like me.

"Does the sight of my girl here get you wet?"

"Yes sir."

"Would you like to see more of her?"

"Yes sir," Mandy is breathless, her cheeks tingeing pink, but the desire radiating out of her is tangible.

"Lift your skirt," Adrian demands, pushing his fingers deeper, reaching a sweet spot that he normally never touches.

I can't decide what makes the sudden heat wash over me, the spot inside of me that he's massaging, or the order to lift my skirt.

I don't hesitate this time, not wanting my punishment to be worse. I fist the hem of my skirt and slowly raise it, the material making me moan as it feels like my body has become extremely sensitive.

"Higher," he says turning his eyes back to me. I can see the lust clearly in them.

I do as he commands, lifting it until my pussy is available for anyone to see. I'm mortified, my face burning so badly that I have to grip my skirt until my knuckles blanch just to keep it up.

But more importantly than that is the fact that I can clearly see Adrian's fingers sliding in and out of me, the view unrestricted since I always stay clean shaven.

Mandy lets out a breathy moan, her eyes locked on Adrian's ministrations.

"Sir?"

"Yes Mandy?" He turns his gaze on her.

"M-may I?" She licks her lips, her tongue moistening her pink lips. "May I play?"

I don't know what she means, whether she wants to touch me or herself, but either possibility makes me bite back a moan.

"Go ahead." Adrian gives me a hard look. "Watch her and don't look away."

"Yes sir," I force out though the sound is faint.

Mandy kneels on the ground, slipping one hand between her lips as she uses the other to cup her breast. She tweaks her nipple, pulling it taut as she twists it back and forth, plunging her fingers into her pussy. It's amazing how wet she is. It's practically dripping on the floor. What amazes me the most is the fact that her gaze is riveted to my sex, mimicking the speed of Adrian's fingers inside of me.

Adrian moves his thumb through my drenched folds to my clit, rubbing it slowly. Mandy cries out as she does the same thing, her fingers pistoning in and out of her sopping wet cunt.

I can feel it, the orgasm looming right at the edge. I know that if we continue this, I will cum soon and I want to so bad.

"No," Adrian says slowing his fingers. "Don't cum yet."

I want to growl in frustration, beg him to give me relief, but Mandy suddenly cries out, her hips lifting to meet her fingers.

"Please sir, may I cum. Please?"

Adrian smiles, but doesn't look at her. "Cum now."

Watching Mandy cum is hard. I want to squeeze my thighs together, hoping that may give me some relief a Adrian continues on.

When Mandy finally calms down, slipping her fingers out of her sex, Adrian finally stops. I nearly sob in relief, but the ache is still there, nearly a heartbeat away.

"Sit."

I smooth my dress back into place, taking my place on the floor next to Adrian. At my new angle, I can see the impressive bulge tenting his slacks.

"Mandy, have Justin make my usual and bring my dear a glass of water."

"Right away, sir."

With one last glance in my direction, Mandy is gone, weaving through the tables towards the bar.

"Clean my fingers."

I open my mouth and he sticks first his index finger, then his middle finger into my mouth. I suck all of my juices from them, enjoying the low growl I hear from him.

Just as I've finished and Mandy has brought our drinks, the lights dim, spotlights shining on the stage. I take a hearty gulp from mine.

"'Ello everyone. Many of you know who I am, but for those who don't, I'm Garreth Porter."

I shoot a glance in Adrian's direction, my eyes widening before looking back at Garreth. No wonder they sound the same, they're related.

They share the same messy black hair, even the same lean muscle structure, but Garreth's eyes are more of a bluer shade of green, and he doesn't have the tattoos. Garreth glances in our direction, inclining his head once in recognition.

"Let's welcome the main event, Michael and Lucia."

I clap with Adrian, watching Garreth exit the stage quickly, all of the lights turning completely off. Mandy appears again, but this time, she's setting up another chair at our table. I only have a second to ponder this before a man in all black walks on the stage, a leash wrapped around his fist.

A woman stumbles out after him, crawling as fast as she can across the stage to catch up to him.

He leads her to a wooden cross that was wheeled out onto the stage after Garreth exited. Once there, he yanks the girl up by her hair and undoes the leash. It's only in a matter of seconds that he has her strapped into place.

Though there is soft music playing in the background, it isn't loud enough to drown out her breathy moans as she struggles against the post. To anyone else, it would probably look like she was fighting for her freedom, but from my vantage point, I can see her eyes.

The eyes really are the windows to the soul. Through them I can see her lust shining through. I can practically feel her desire as she struggles to watch him walk over to a table and pick up his first instrument.

I draw my gaze from her momentarily when, out of the corner of my eye, I see Garreth taking a seat at our table. He gives me a smile, but his eyes roam my figure. I glance back to Adrian, trying to gauge his response to this, but he's smiling too, like they're sharing a private joke.

The sound of leather meeting flesh has me jerking my gaze back to the stage. Michael has the tails and he's slowly rubbing it over Lucia's back. I can practically feel the leather dancing on my skin, the memory of Adrian using it on me still fresh in my mind.

I had wondered, why Adrian has seemed to go easy on me last night, but now I can't help but think that he was saving the real punishment.

Lucia cries out as the tails slap against her back, leaving angry, red marks behind, but by the way her body is quivering, she's not in pain.

I can feel the growing ache again, starting between my legs as I watch her getting whipped. His hits progress faster, his hits becoming harder and harder, and with each hit, I long for Adrian to punish me like this, to not hold back.

I jump at the feel of Adrian's hand on the small of my back. I hadn't realized it, but I have been fisting Adrian's pants leg.

"Bring your cushion, and come round to my other side."

I do as he commands, resuming my position on the floor, but my new spot gives me a clear view of Garreth. this time, I can't withhold my gasp of shock.

His jeans are undone, his cock in hand. It's curved, not as long as Adrian's, but thicker. He slowly thrusts his fist up and down, the veins in his arm showing in stark relief. He's not gentle, but does it with a rough edge that has me squeezing my legs together.

"Lay across my lap."

I lift and lay my upper body across Adrian's lap, my gaze still transfixed by Garreth's cock. I can feel Adrian lifting my skirt, pushing the material to my waist.

Adrian has to know what his brother is doing. One glance would tell him, but he didn't say anything as I blatantly watch Garreth fuck his fist. For a second, I want to know what he tastes like. Will he taste like Adrian? Or will he have his own unique taste. Shit! I shouldn't be thinking of Garreth at all.

Slap!

The firm hit on my ass makes me moan and drop my gaze from Garreth. Lucia is moaning loudly now, begging Michael to fuck her, but he doesn't oblige.

Slap!

I moan and Adrian rubs the sting away, creating a pleasant burning sensation. But I want more. I want to feel the pain.

Slap! Slap! SLAP!

The last hit makes me writhe in his lap. Oh God, I need more of that.

His free hand is back between my legs, even as he continues to spank me. I look back up and Garreth is still watching me, his eyes practically glowing with unrestrained need. I lick my lips and he groans, tugging harder.

Soon, Lucia is crying out in orgasm and I hear multiple moans from the crowd. With one coarse glance around, it looks like everyone is enraptured in the show and performing some type of sexual act.

Mandy appears then, and Garreth whispers something to her, his eyes still on me. She sinks to her knees and sucks his entire length into her mouth. Watching his cock get swallowed nearly makes me boil over.

"S-Sir," I gasp out and he slaps my ass one more time before rubbing it. I can only imagine what my ass looks like right now.

"Yes, love?"

"I-I need t-to c-cum so bad." I hate my stutter sometimes. It only seems to manifest when I'm angry or incredibly aroused.

SLAP! "That's not how you ask for something is it?" He slaps my right cheek this time, no longer holding back.

"M-May I c-cum?" I ask feeling the rising pressure.

"No."

I moan as he shoves three fingers inside of me, fucking me with them relentlessly. I want to move, but he places a restraining arm around my waist, forcing me to take it.

"Whose cock d'you want more, love?" He asks landing another stinging slap. "Me or my brother's?"

I gasp in shock, my face burning red, but he doesn't sound angry, just continues to stroke me, trying to draw the orgasm out of me.

"Please sir. Please. Will you let me cum?"

At this point, Michael is shoving his cock in and out of Lucia's ass, his pace practically brutal. Garreth is still watching me, forcing Mandy's head down on his cock. I can see the outline of his cock in her throat and this seems to be too much for him as he throws his head back, jerking his hips up.

"Cum. Now."

I scream as my orgasm finally crashes over me, even as Adrian continues to rain down slaps on my ass. As I come down, he twists his fingers inside of me, igniting me all over again. I whimper as he pulls his fingers free, my body going limp in his lap.

I kneel back on my cushion, laying my head in Adrian's lap. Though the applause in the room is almost deafening, the racing of blood in my ears drowns out the noise.

Out the corner of my eye, I see Garreth stand, patting Mandy on the head as he makes his way around us.

When he passes however, he trails his fingers over my shoulders, making me shiver.

It's a silent promise...

12