All Comments on 'The First Meeting'

by O_ThereYouAre

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
That was a fine story

Particularly so coming from a new and most welcome writer. A well-written and hot piece of work, for which my sincere thanks.

If I have anything to add, it would be not to use that kind of 'The End - or is it?' line - your work is too good to need that sort of hook.

Well done and please have five stars.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Very good first outing.

You choose not to enlighten us to your gender, so I don't know which you are writing from the opposite personal pov, him or her. The fantasy is this all goes so well and is very hot. And it is hot. I was taken out of the story somewhat by thinking she didn't demonstrate enough nerves and hesitation. They had been conversing via the net, but to hand oneself over to some one who is still a stranger.... nervous wouldn't begin to do it justice.

My whining aside [:)], your 'thought dialogue' is well developed. It gives us the scene, the actions, the emotions and draws us in. I look forward to more (sometime later)

O_ThereYouAreO_ThereYouAreover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

@Mel_pomene: Thank you so much for enjoying this, for your encouraging comment and for your 5 stars

@FA_JF: Thank you also for your encouraing comment. Being new here I had not been aware of the page for updating my profile. I have now done this and to save you looking I am a straight male atached to a lovely female slave.

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Nicely Done and welcome

Wonderful story! You did a nice job of creating tension and anticipation. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it!

I love reading this imagining I was the girl! Got me so wet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous