The First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is going to be an interesting night" you think as your mind wanders into the dark and yet to be explored corners of this, your newly discovered alternative existence of true escapism.

During the drive your sense of exposure is relatively subdued as you toy idly with your now soaking wet pussy. You are aware that I have instructed you not to cum so you deliberately just keep things ticking over but this is not exactly what I had in mind. I turn into a quiet pub car park, a seedy looking place with large mud filled pot holes as if frequently used by truckers.

"My God!" You think to yourself as I carefully negotiate the pot holes bringing the car to a gentle stop well away from the pub, "surely we're not going in there are we?" You listen with interest as I explain that you are not achieving the necessary levels of arousal for my taste and that you are to insert this vibrating egg into your pussy and that I will have full control of the remote unit. You obey, but not before I take advantage of the stop to explore your wetness during another long French kiss.

This time, as we drive off you begin to get more excited and for the rest of the drive you do find it difficult to resist the urge to cum, not least because every time you stop toying I take over with my remote control. You very soon realise that DIY is preferable because at least you have some control. As we reach the restaurant car park I turn on the egg and remind you that you must not do what your pussy is now screaming for. I deftly reverse the car into an available bay and remove my seat belt. Before I once more explore your wetness in another sensual embrace I provide you with the instruction which you have craved for the last 20 minutes. "CUM for me now!" You obey.

I turn off the egg and allow you a few moments to compose yourself then collecting your wrap from the back seat I move round to your door and assist your exit. "One leg at a time, don't touch your skirt" I am treated to the most delightful view of an open and dripping wet well prepared and closely shaven vagina glistening in the street lights above the contrasting dark lace of your stocking tops. The entire effect is most pleasing to behold.

As we reach our table in one of those nice secluded little alcoves I pull out a chair for you and quietly remind you not to sit on your skirt. Somewhat embarrassed for the waiter is still handing us the menus you manage to comply without making it too obvious. The meal goes well, better than I expected and every 5 minutes or so I order you to test your arousal for me by inserting a finger into your vagina and then reaching across the table for me to feel it. Most of the time it is very wet but whenever I notice it is too dry I simply turn on the remote control for 60 seconds then order a retest, it works every time.

"This is incredible" you tell me as you sip your coffee at the end of our delightful meal, "I have never in my entire life been so turned on". "It's not over yet honey" I reply quietly but just loud enough that you wonder if anyone is overhearing me. Then, I continue as I turn on the remote control "I am going to take you home now and fuck you long, slow and hard". You cum

As I settle my bill I ask for your wrap. While the waiter away is collecting it I ask you to listen to my instructions very carefully. I hand you a small fold up shopping bag and issue my orders "Take this and your wrap and visit the lady's room. Once there you will remove your skirt and blouse and fold them neatly into the bag. Then put on your wrap, we're leaving". You obey.

As we exit the restaurant but before we walk to my car I order you to give me the belt of your wrap. It is a simple matter for you to hold the wrap together but your feeling of exposure and vulnerability is now overwhelming. On entering the car you remember the standing order, you lift up your wrap and sit directly on the towel which is now almost as damp as your dripping pussy. Yet another French kiss with it's accompanying vaginal explorations and climax and we are off.

It is not long before we are back in town and crawling in a queue of traffic. "Undo the seat belt, open your wrap slightly". Reluctantly, you obey. "A little more please" I am striving for an effect which whilst not exactly exhibiting you in public, for it would take someone looking directly into the passenger window if we were stationary to be fully aware of your condition, will bring your sense of exposure and vulnerability to an absolute limit. I have to explain what I am trying to achieve and it takes a couple more minutes of internal remote manipulation but you finally demonstrate your complete trust in me and you obey.

At last I have you parked outside your home, it is dark and there is nobody to be seen anywhere. As I explore you in our now customary before / after-journey embrace I give you permission and you cum once more. "Lean forward" I order "Arms behind you" you obey.

It is not easy fitting the handcuffs in the confines of the passenger seat but I manage and the blindfold completes the ensemble. Taking your bag of surplus clothing I move to your door. This time there is no need to remind you how to get out of the car, you have no choice but to use the "one leg at a time" method and it is impossible for you to do anything about your clothing and I nearly cum on the spot as your wrap refuses to follow you immediately when I assist your exit. Taking your arm I guide you to the front door, I open it with the key you hid for me earlier.

"My thighs are soaking, these stockings will be fit for nothing after tonight" you think. I once again use your nipples as reigns and guide you over the doorstep. "He must be desperate by now" as I move you quickly through the house to your bedroom. "Come to think of it, so am I" you muse as I remove your cuffs, blindfold and wrap. Your fingers tremble with excitement as I invite you to undress me, you obey. "I'm ready for afters!" You say to me in a very soft, low sensual tone as you instinctively kneel before me and take my cock into your mouth.

"I can't take too much of this" I think as you expertly slide your soft wet lips up and down my shaft, your divine beauty echoing back at me as I gaze on the wonderfully alluring sight below. It is, sadly, not long before I stop you and sit you on the edge of your bed. You open your knees wide as I kneel between them fondling your breasts and nipples with the fingers of both hands. One more kiss then placing one hand behind you gently recline you to the bed. I slip off your heels then taking both your ankles I reposition them on the bed either side of your buttocks. Treated to the most wonderful sight known to man I just can't resist a retake of the events earlier this evening before I dressed you for dinner, "my turn for afters". "Cum for me now!" You enthusiastically obey.

Neither of us can remember being in such a heightened state of sexual arousal as I slowly but firmly move my weapon in and out of your soaking wet sheath, I am trying my best to prolong the sensation as much as possible, resisting the urge to deliver my payload into you. Gradually and almost imperceptibly I increase the pace and pressure, you match my every move with total abandon until finally we both cum together in a magnificent mind blowing crescendo and we both collapse together in state of exhausted sexual energy. Cuddling up to each other and giggling like naughty school children. But we're not done yet!

As we lay there recovering from our exertions your mind races back over the evening's events.

I wonder if I can stay the distance, its ok for him, he only has to cum occasionally. you ponder as you remember being driven to dinner and being told "Keep it wet for me" as you sat there almost naked and very aroused in a moving car next to this near stranger you met for the first time a few hours ago. Has my life now changed, forever?

The end....... (For now)

12