The First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie looked at Rose in shock. She excused herself and went to her desk and sat down at the computer. Within minutes she was looking at the list of the majority stockholders and the board of directors for the company for which she worked and there was Charles's name on both lists. On a hunch, she searched for the same information on the company that the witch worked for and again found Charles listed as a majority stockholder and on the board of directors. It suddenly dawned on her that Rodney's sudden exit and the change of attitude by the witch may not have been coincidence.

Gathering her things, she left without saying anything to anyone else. In the parking lot, she pulled her phone from her purse and dialed the phone number Charles had given her. She heard him answer.

"Hello?"

"Charles. This is Angie. I really need to talk to you."

"Sure. Come by my office. I will be here for a few more hours. The movers are here clearing the place."

"I will be there in a few minutes."

"Ok"

She tossed the phone into the seat next to her and started the car. She wasn't sure what she was doing or why, but she wanted to know just exactly what he had done.

At the office, she found a large moving van parked in front. She had to sidestep as two men were carrying a desk into the van. She walked down the hall and looked into his office and found him tossing papers into a large shredder. He saw her and turned the machine off and smiled.

"Hello Angie. What's up?"

"Did you have Rodney fired?"

She half expected him to act shocked. Instead she saw a small smile cross his face.

"You figured that out a lot faster than I thought you would."

She stared at him now totally shocked.

"And you spoke to Connie!"

"Well, not exactly. I spoke to the CEO and explained that one of his employees was reflecting poorly on the company."

She was speechless. She could not think of a proper response. She just stood looking at him.

"Angie. Look. You told me about problems with two companies in which I have an interest. Problems of that kind always bring more problems. You allowed me to deal with those problems before they created even bigger problems."

"So it wasn't about me?"

He looked at her intensely for several seconds.

"I didn't say that either."

She was now totally confused.

"Just what are you playing at? What are you after?"

"Nothing. Angie, you are an intelligent and beautiful young woman. I am glad that what I did helped you but I did not do it with the hopes of gaining anything from you."

She shook her head.

"Are you really that powerful that you can make a couple of phone calls and people lose their jobs or turn their attitudes completely?"

She watched as he pushed the file cabinet drawer shut and then looked back at her.

"Yes."

Again, his answer was nothing like what she expected. She was waiting for some dismissive answer.

"Angie. I got really lucky early in my life. I made some good decisions and I worked hard. Yes. I have accumulated a considerable amount of wealth and I have attained a position of some influence and power. Is that a problem?"

She thought herself "He was honest. She could appreciate that." She looked at him and saw that those gray eyes were watching her intently and when her eyes met his, she was again drawn into them.

"No Sir."

"Good. Let me buy you some lunch."

"Yes Sir."

He took her arm and led her toward the front door. He stopped and gave the men some instructions and before she could comprehend, she was back in the sports coupe and they were heading toward a restaurant. In minutes, she was sitting across the table from him.

"May I ask you a question?"

She nodded

"Yes Sir."

"Are you seeing anyone on a regular basis?"

"No Sir. I really haven't ever dated much?"

"Why?"

"I don't know. Everyone I met in college were just so. . . immature. I didn't party much and I didn't get involved with a sorority. I just studied, worked and studied some more."

She saw him looking at her. She got the feeling he was studying her.

"Last night, when I told you to kneel I saw the conflict in your eyes, yet you knelt immediately. Tell me why you did that?"

He had again surprised her with his question.

"I . . . I don't . . . . It just seemed like the right thing to do."

She was looking down at the table. She felt his finger under her chin as he raised her head to look at him.

"Angie. I want you to come to my house when we finish lunch."

"Yes, Sir. Why?"

"Because I want to talk to you but I want to do it in private."

"Yes Sir"

"Good Girl"

She nodded. Those two words set off a series of twinges inside her and set her heart beating. Somewhere a voice inside her head was repeating a warning over and over. She ignored it. All she could think about was seeing that smile on his face, hearing those words and knowing that she was close to him.

She rode in his car to lunch and then to his home. He assured her that her car would be safe at his offices. As they approached the turn into his house she was in awe. The only thing she could think of was an estate. It sat isolated far from the road and from any other nearby homes. The drive leading to the house curved and then split one side leading to a large circular drive in front of the house and the other leading around to the back. He took the drive to the back of the house. A garage door was opening and he pulled the car into the garage and the door came down. He opened her door and helped her out and then led her into the house, going through the utility room and into a hallway. He took her into a large room that she would have described as a den. One wall was made of French doors that opened onto a deck that surrounded a pool. Across the pool was another house. She stood dumbstruck.

"What's the matter."

"This is your house?"

"Yes."

"You live here alone."

"Yes. . . well. . . I have a housekeeper that comes in during the day, a guy who does the landscaping and keeps the pool. But . . yes. . . I live here alone."

"Why?"

"It is my home."

She looked around again.

When she turned back to him, he was standing at the bar set into the cabinet next to the fire place.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Um. . . I guess."

He worked for a moment and then handed her a glass.

"What is this?"

"A martini"

She tasted it and wrinkled her nose.

"It is strong."

"Sip it. Sit down."

She sat and he took a chair across from her.

"Angie, will you indulge me for a few minutes."

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Just a little experiment."

"You aren't an axe murderer are you."

"No. You are perfectly safe."

"Ok."

'I want you to close your eyes and relax. Just take a deep breath and close your eyes and don't think about anything. Just relax and breathe."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She had been there several seconds when a voice seemed to crash through the silence.

"Kneel!"

It sounded like it had been shouted and the tone was one that she could not seem to resist. She slipped from the couch onto her knees. As she did, her eyes flew open and she heard the voice again.

"Close your eyes."

She closed her eyes and sucked in a quick breath.

"Bend over the table and spread your knees."

She felt forward with her hand and found the table, bent over it and then shifted her legs apart.

Her eyes were still closed and she was still holding the martini class. She was biting her lip when she heard his voice again.

"Angie. Look at me"

She opened her eyes and turned to look at him.

"Why did you react like that?"

She realized the position she was in. Her eyes went wide and she quickly closed her legs and raised back up and sat on the couch. She looked at him.

"I . . . I . . . Don't know. It was . . . your voice . . . I just did it . . . it was . . . I was. . .."

"It was what you wanted to do."

She gulped.

"Yes Sir."

"Set the glass down."

She put the glass on the table.

"You do not have to do anything. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Stand up."

Again, it was his voice. She stood and faced him.

"Take your clothes off."

The voices in her head started to scream even as her fingers started to take her clothing off. In just a few moments she stood before him naked. She looked at him calmly; much more calm than she felt. Her knees were weak. The twinges and shocks were running again from her clit and pussy to her nipples.

"Come here and sit in my lap."

She stepped forward and turned to sit in his lap. His arms went around her and pulled her in tight. One of his hands pushed her head down on his shoulder and he held her. He could feel her tremble and he simply let her sit until he felt her trembling ease.

She heard him talking quietly into her ear.

"Relax. We are going to just sit here for a while. If you feel the need to sleep, please do. I just want to hold you."

She nodded against his shoulder. She felt like she was in a place she had always wanted. She closed her eyes.

He felt her relax and her breathing slow. He looked down and saw her eyes closed. Smiling to himself he relaxed back into the chair and held her. The light through the windows slowly faded. He sat content. Hours later, he felt her rouse and he looked down at her. As her eyes came open he was prepared for panic, fear or any number of other emotions. What he saw was a small smile.

"Do you want me to take you home now."

"No Sir."

He nodded.

"Come on and I will find you a bedroom."

He helped her stand and she gathered her clothing. He waited and then started up the stairs. At the top, he turned down a hallway and opened a doorway into a bedroom.

"You can stay here. I will take you home in the morning."

She looked into the bedroom and then back at him.

"Is this your bedroom, Sir?"

"No, mine is down the other hall."

She looked again into the bedroom and then back at him.

"I would rather stay with you Sir."

He looked at her intently

"Are you sure?"

"Never more sure Sir."

He nodded and led her to the Master bedroom.

That night was etched into her memory. She had slept in that bed every night since.

12