All Comments on 'The First Night'

by theredheadboy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very revealing story

An older women close by can give you the training and discipline you need.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 12 years ago
Just what I like to read

well done, lovely job. 5*

Jane marwood

bathguy1977bathguy1977about 12 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

As a woman reader I have to say, you write the best stories here; they're never seedy or crude, which I appreciate, given that a male being psychologically dominated by a woman feels much more exciting than gratuitous physical violence; you never degrade women in order to be submissive yourself, and you have a knack for choosing the most erotic, refined language for sex, rather than porn-esque dogrel. I enjoy you, and the passage in this where she makes love to him, and the words he chooses in that moment, are especially well done.

theredheadboytheredheadboyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thank you all for your kind comments. I hope each submission (no pun intended) improves upon the last.

I am at the moment trying to pen some longer stories, and experimenting with new scenes and ideas.

As for the comment 'very revealing story'. Close by you say? Well then, don't be shy!

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1over 11 years ago
Beautiful

I commented on this one anonymously a while back, but reading it again I just wanted to say how lovely it still feels to revisit. It's very nearly perfect, one of my favorites of yours and a huge turn on. Well done little one.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeabout 1 year ago

Lovely story, sensual and romantic dominance, what could be better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheredheadboy@theredheadboy
If you're here because you read my stories... On Lit, I write almost exclusively female-led stories, usually with a pegging (strap-on) theme. She's strong, firm, clearly in charge, but at the same time respectful, romantic even. He's obedient, innately submissive. I'm open t...