All Comments on 'The First SaR Mission Ch. 03'

by PerryNormal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 7 years ago
Just too short

Enjoying your story so far, looking forward to the next posting.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Much better

Though the content isn't my cup of tea, you've done a much better job this chapter.

Though, "A pretty woman of average size with auburn hair is the first, from the end of one line, to round the back of one of the trailers. She, then, begins dragging a," has commas that are not needed. You are trying to hard in this instance to make more of something then it is.

I always suggest to writers to READ your story OUT LOUD to yourself, once, twice and then a third time. See if what you are saying makes sense to yourself. Do you pause? Do you pause in the right places? Does the sentence sound right on your tongue?

It truly helps to read them out loud.

biercebierceover 7 years ago
Really enjoyable

Love the story and characters. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good so far

I am enjoying the story but the end always comes too soon.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 7 years ago
Much Better

Glad I stuck with this story as I like your sense of humor. Looking forward to more chapters. I can tell you have experience in this field. Fascinating details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with the comma comment

I would prefer to have run on sentences than to have so many inappropriate commas. Everyone makes mistakes, just don't keep repeating them. Even the comma commenter used 'to' when it should have been 'too' and 'then' when it should have been 'than'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous