All Comments on 'The First Step'

by RoyalBabyGirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

He said he wasn't going to tie her up.

RoyalBabyGirlRoyalBabyGirlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Anon

Fair point.

All of my stories are real events. Names have been changed to protect the innocent. When I called Conner and asked him why she was tied up he said "I could tell Kayden could handle it. I had said I wouldn't for the game but after a few orgasms I knew she was ready and that she was in a state of mind to enjoy it. And I was sure to check for fear or apprehension. She did just fine."

So there you have it. (:

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Good reply

Things don't always go as planned.

I really liked this. Descriptive, erotic and very well written

Thank you

RoyalBabyGirlRoyalBabyGirlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Jim

Thank you! These stories are difficult for me to write because I try to balance the perspective and, sometimes, figuring out his is complicated!

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Very much, and i like your reply, spontaneity is such a big part of successful sex, well life really!

A good Dom can read His sub and this story showed that beautifully. It's obvious they had got to know one another really well even before they met.

Well done, i hope you write more about Conner and Kayden.

5 stars

RoyalBabyGirlRoyalBabyGirlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
ShySub

Thank you for your feedback, darlin'!

Kayden and Conner have many more stories, I assure you.

I am simply deciding which one I want to share next.

I am glad you enjoyed the story.

Thank you for rating and reviewing. <3

xx

Royal BG

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Babygirl, this is one of the best stories on the site! I totally loved it. I'm not into submission but this story is so erotic! Very well done. Glad to see another story from you and hope for many more.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 9 years ago
i love the sense of reality in this story.

i stumbled upon it through the random section, and am very glad that i did.

i found it intense and erotic, and especially enjoyed the emotions at play, both hers and his.

i too was suprised at first that he tied her after saying he wouldn't, but then you described how he took the time to check her response, and verified that she was into it. he comes across as loving and considerate even while he asserts his control - a super sexy combination that isn't often found...

i'll be checking out your other stories too :) well done!

visioneervisioneeralmost 9 years ago

This held my attention from the first sentence. Love the emotions Kayden shows throughout the encounter. In Conner you created a character who is quite believable as her dom. Nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous