All Comments on 'The First Step'

by friskybob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want more...

Love the story...can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

you have tons of room to continue this for a bunch of chapters at the least. So many options: they get together finally, the wife finds messages and gets involved with her own text play with carol, wife gets carol to join them, wife sets it up so the four of them get to play together, etc.. Please keep the chapters at 2-3 pages at the least. longer chapters allow your readers to get into the world you are creating. It also will help the scores as well. I look forward to this series continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is a different but very interesting story .... hopefully, Carol and Bob have crossed over into a different time zone. Maybe she kept his cock pics ? If so she might want to try him out as she said; she doesn't do anything sexual apparently. Hopefully, in the next chapter things will happen and they will both really enjoy it. If Carol was so shocked and turned off, she wouldn't keep texting etc. Maybe, Carol will educate Bob on how a horny woman can act when she lets go. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wrong category

It isn't incest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incest/Taboo

While the story is not technically incest, it is taboo. Therefore it IS in the right category. Quit being so nitpicky and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!!!!!

Well written. Did this actually happen or was it an igmant of your famagination?

Kind of kinky sexting your sister in law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She really wanted to.......

He was very persistent and she finally gave in to sexting...

I’m wondering if they ever got together in person...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It should have ended between both parties in a final heated panting consummation moving it past sexting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous