The First Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can see I want you...and I think you want me...tell me...give in to it, tell me how wet it made you, seeing your brother-in-laws cock...hard...aching for you...how you'd ease my underpants off..lick my tip...let me slide my head across your lips....tell me you want to"

Bzzzzz, Bzzzz.

"...on my knees..."

Carol texting me, finally owning her badd badd self....absolute nirvana.

I could barely text a reply, my fingers were shaking, my cock pulsing uncontrollably.

"Yes....I'm so hard...your opening your mouth...softly, slowly, sliding into you...you're taking me...sucking me...tasting.."

My hand was again flying up and down my turgid prick. This was happening. This was my covered up, always doing the right thing sister-in-law, mind fucking with me.

Then Carol blew my mind as she texted, "...deep throat..."

Almost choking, I texted, "YES...so deep...I'm going to cum down your throat..," but I couldnt keep texting as the second enormous orgasm I'd had in the last two days exploded out of me. Rope after rope, splattered all over my poor kitchen floor. Imagining it going down Carols throat...her gently coaxing the last of my load with hot wet strong sucking...looking up at me...her breasts thrusting out of her open blouse.

In reality I hoped that Carol had her hand down her pants and was furiously friggin herself, her other hand roaming over her breasts, driving herself over the edge...joining me in this most sinful dirty evil game that was so gloriously fucked up I could never ever have imagined it.

With the reality of having to clean up my mess, while I was coming back down from that most wonderful explosion, it took me about 5 minutes to get back to my phone. Back to my lust object. Carol.

"Wow. wow wow...r u ok?...did you..enjoy yourself?"

I had to wait another 5 minutes until I recieved her response.

"Yes...yes I did...went to the ladies loo at work...hope I wasn't heard...was a bit...noisy"

"Can you believe what we just did?"

Again I had to wait for her reply.

"No, no,no,no,no, NO!...but I'm sick of always being the adult...Please tell me you've deleted all this. Very nervous."

I reassured her that I'd dumped and scrubbed my phone when she came back with a final reflective text that finally shone a light on the Carol I had thought and hoped existed.

"You know being good is...ok...but sometimes I just want someone to bend me over and fuck me"

Hello!!!!!!

Who was this person, and where had she taken Carol!

Once again I could feel the blood beginning to flow into my now thoroughly abused member....

12