All Comments on 'The First Surprise in Amsterdam'

by Brit1986

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you really English

I enjoyed your tale, but I wondered if you are really English.

You write in an American manner using ass instead of arse, Also you say "Lay down" instead of "Lie down"

Americans can understand English and I prefer usage of the correct proper English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
About that...

1) I love the story.

2) "the correct proper English" is pronouncing things the way they're fucking spelled :)

MeltatronMeltatronabout 7 years ago
Hopefully there is more than one chapter to this

I'm English and I say "ass". TBH I don't hear many people say "arse" now a days and "lay down" & "lie down" I think it's just personal preference. Neither the less great work, hoping that more is explained regarding why Michelle and Brad are cheating on each other and more back story on how Jack and Michelle got together. Would love to see this story develop into something more serious with some romance instead of just cheating. 5*!

MeltatronMeltatronabout 7 years ago
Please ignore my more back story part of my previous comment

I wasn't aware of your previous work before reading this, I'll make sure to read it. Ignore the majority of my previous comment please. But still would love more romance to blossom between the two characters in this story.

wordbutcherwordbutcheralmost 7 years ago
NIce story and intimate connections

I enjoyed the tale (and the tail) but was a bit put off by the failure to adequately edit and proofread for omitted words and spell-check errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous