The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are?" I asked.

"Yes, I want you to meet the guys," he said.

"The guys?" I asked.

"Guys, come here," my husband said.

Lukas was the first one to get into the room, then Alex, then Tony. I didn't know the names of the other three guys.

"I'm Lou, I'm Joe, I'm Ian," said the guys.

I looked at my husband and said:

"You mean"

"Yes my love, they did a threesome to you," answered my husband.

I stayed quiet.

My husband said: "From now on, you don't have to come here anymore or go to other place. We have three empty bedrooms at home you can invite the guys over"

I have to admit my husband is a very good man, I was a lucky woman. The college guys was coming two times a week to satisfied me, my pussy and ass got used to the cock pounding and it was times when I was having sex everyday. I was happy, happy, and very happy.

Summer came, and the guys went on school vacations, I felt lonely. Lonely and horny, I wanted to go visit the guys, but my son and daughter came home for school vacation too.

My kids are both taller than me, my son Erick is 20, 6'3", my daughter Amy is 19, 5'10" she has this incredible sexy body. Since they came home my son had been teasing me, every time I take showers, he say:

"Mom, can I take a shower with you"

I know he's kidding so I don't even bother to answer.

One day I heard noises coming from Erick room, and I walked toward the room. The room door was halfway open, that's why I was able to hear the noises, I took a look inside the room, and I was shocked.

I saw my two kids in bed, they were totally naked, and my daughter Amy was sucking Erick's cock, he was the one making the noises. Amy was enjoying the big cock of my son in her mouth. My sons cock was huge and thick, I imagine at least 9" and as tick as John's, the only cock I wasn't able to deep throat. To my surprise, Amy was able to deep throat my son cock like candy.

I stayed by the door, watching my kids fucking each other, Erick performed a nice oral pleasure on Amy before fucking her pussy and ass.

Amy was happily taking the pounding of her pussy and asshole, obviously this was not the first time she took a big cock in her ass, because she was moving her ass back and forth to allow my son to get deep inside her.

After watching for awhile I walked to my room I didn't wanted them to see me, I would talk to them later. They need to understand that what they are doing is wrong. I will be hard on them. I bent down to pick up a gown and I felt something wet on my leg, and I can't believe myself, the wet thing was coming from my vagina, to watch my kids having sex made me horny and my pussy was all wet.

It was three weeks already without sex, I was desperate and horny; especially after seeing my kids fucking each other, and Erick's cock was always in my mind. I envy Amy for being so open minded, I was sure she was fucking my son everyday.

I got into the bathroom to take a cold shower and cool off my horny body.

"Mom, can I take a shower with you," my son said.

I stayed quiet, thinking in his beautiful cock, oh God I would love to have his big cock in my mouth.

"Mom I am coming in," my son said.

"Okay, baby," I quietly answered.

The sooner he got in the bathroom he begins hugging me, and kissing my mouth.

"Oh mom, I love you so much, you're so sweet and beautiful," my son said.

"I love you too, baby," I answered, feeling his hands fondling my whole body.

He was fingering my pussy and clit, and sucking my tits, he got me very horny, soon I lost my morals of him being my son, I was just a horny woman, or perhaps the right word is a horny bitch, a whore, or a cunt. I kneel to him and start sucking his cock; his dick was still medium hard, so I deep throat the whole cock I felt the thick pole going down my throat, even halfway hard it was too thick for my throat. I felt like a little frog trying to swallow an animal bigger than her, but I was determined if my daughter Amy was able to do it, I should too.

My son fucks me for awhile, I wet his cock with my juices, yes he made me cum a couple times, but that was not enough for me.

"Mom, lets go to your bedroom, I always wanted to have you there," my son Erick said.

"Okay baby," I answered.

We walked to my bedroom, and I had the biggest surprise of my life.

Lying on bed were my husband Bill, and my daughter Amy, my daughter was on top of Bill, riding my husband cock.

"Oh, hi mom," Amy said, smiling.

I tried to walk away but my son grabs me, and start kissing me.

"C'mon mom, we love you, we're a good loving family," Erick said, caressing my clit to get me horny.

Sex is my weakness, after a minute fingering my pussy, my son have me sucking his cock again. My son eats my pussy and ass before fucking me, his big cock made me think about John, specially when he fuck my ass the first time. As John made me cry, my son Erick did too, not only he's cock was as thick as John, but longer. I didn't let my family know that Erick's cock was too big for me I tightened my mouth and let the tears come out of my eyes.

"Baby how long is your dick?" I asked.

"10", mom," he answered.

"Baby, you're very healthy," I said.

"Do you want me to take out some?" he asked.

"No baby, give it all to me," I answered, remembering how my daughter Amy had no problem taking the whole thick cock in her ass. I didn't wanted her to feel superior of me, especially that she was there watching how her brother was blasting my ass.

While getting fuck by my son, I was watching my husband and daughter actions, he had Amy's long legs on her shoulders and was strongly fucking her, I don't know if he was pounding her pussy or her behind but she was enjoying my husband cock, she looked at me and said:

"Mom, come enjoy us"

My son Erick; pulled out his cock of my ass and carry me to bed, to joy my daughter and husband. Amy start kissing me, she went down on me, she was an expert sucking pussy, while she was sucking my pussy she was fastening a belt on her waist with a big dildo.

"Don't move mom, I be with you in a second," Amy said, making sure the belt was well tie up to her body.

A moment later she lay on top of me, and introduced the dildo in my vagina. She was kissing my mouth and moving her body as fast as she could, the dildo was getting in and out of my body, and I began to move my hips up and down, happily receiving my daughter pounding.

"Oh, mom, this is a dream come true for me, I always wanted to fuck you mom, you have to let me do your ass too, please mom, let me fuck your ass," my daughter was murmuring in my ear.

"Yes, honey you can have my ass too," I answered.

She turned me around and begins pounding my ass, my son got under me and introduce his cock in my pussy, my husband put his cock in my mouth. I had my whole family fucking me, my husband finished in my mouth I swallowed his sperm for the first time.

After banging my ass for awhile my daughter took off the garment and lay down on bed with her long legs well open. I got in between and sucked her pussy she came a couple times in my mouth. My son, well, he's stud, he fill up my pussy with his cum but his dick didn't get soft. I kept sucking and sucking his cock, the more I sucked the more I like it I guess I am an insatiable nymphomaniac.

My son was putting my body in any position he wanted, I was like his sex slave submissively letting him to control me, to dominate me.

"Now I know why I am the way I am," said my daughter.

"What do you mean?" I asked, without stopping moving my hips up and down to receive my son long dick.

"Mom, you adore cock, you love to fuck," answered my daughter.

"Yes," I said.

"That's what I mean, am like you," answered my daughter.

She sat on my face, and while I was eating her pussy she was kissing Erick. For a tall girl my daughter had small pussy, though when erect, her clit is almost an inch long. It looks like a tiny dick I enjoyed sucking it. She was going crazy and having multiples orgasms in my mouth. After awhile; we swap partners and positions, I envy my daughter long legs, she put her long legs on Erick's shoulder and I saw my son big dick disappear into her body.

"Mom, bring your kitty to me," my daughter said.

I sat on her face and me and my son begins making out, then my son put us doggie style, he was fucking us from our pussy and ass. Finally I was the lucky one, he came in my ass, and I felt his cock shooting hot sperm into my ass.

"Why, you give to her?" asked my daughter a bit disappointed.

"I already give it to you so many times, besides; moms ass is tight it than yours," my son answered.

"My ass is loose because you had been fucking me a lot," my daughter said.

"I only do what you ask for, remember you the one who start fucking with me," answered my son.

"I know, am not complaining, I love your cock," answered my daughter.

"Okay, kids, stop it," I said.

"I'm sorry mom," said my daughter.

"I'm sorry too, mom," said my son.

That summer was very pleasant for me, my kids were taking care of my sexual needs, one day was my son, the next day was my daughter, and sometimes the two of them.

My husband was happy just watching how my kids were fucking me, and when he got horny, he always fucked Amy. At nineteen Amy's skin and body was fresh, and as a good daughter Amy loved her dad, she will do anything for him. But it was no way that my husband would satisfy Amy; she was my daughter she loved sex, like me. To satisfy her sex drive she was fucking my son everyday.

Amy told me that she start having sex with her dad the day she turned eighteen, she begged her father to be her birthday present. After that, she saw her brother Erick taking a shower and she went crazy when she saw Erick's huge cock. One day she couldn't control herself anymore, and got in the bathroom with him.

Erick was the first man to fuck Amy in the ass, like John did me, Erick makes Amy scream and cry in pain. But she was happy, and was fucking Erick every night even when she was in her period. Those three days Amy would take my son cock only in her ass, and of course; her mouth.

At the end of the summer; my kids went back to school, I was not worry about sex because I knew my five guys was coming back. To my surprise; they all got transferred to different schools. I felt sad and lonely.

"Don't worry honey, we'll meet other men for you," my husband Bill say.

"Or women," I said, remembering the things I did with my daughter Amy.

As you can see my sex life is not too bad, you may think am slut but so what, life is to short. I have a great perfect family, and we love each other very much.

My daughter: I'm sure she's fucking every guy and girl in college, because she's a sex maniac, like me.

My son: he got a girlfriend who looks just like me; when I was younger. She's draining him everyday.

My husband: well, I guess he's saving his cum for our daughter Amy, or maybe he's getting old, he's ten years older than me.

Myself: I met this handsome Hispanic man named Joseph, he does wonders in bed. I love him I belong to him; he introduced me to Mike a nice looking black man. They came to work for me, one is my cook the other is my gardener. They take good care of me everyday. But my heart belongs to Joseph, and except for killing, I will do anything for him.

Growing up in a very strict family, didn't allow me to enjoy all my sexual desires in my younger years. Now that I am a free spirit open mind woman, I enjoy sex at my best.

The hard part; mentally and physically is: "The first time," after that the rest is delicious!!!

Talk to you soon.

Your horny bitch:

Julie.

The end.

12