All Comments on 'The First-Time Cougar'

by The_Boss_UK

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PollyOnArtPollyOnArtover 8 years ago
Constructive criticism

Good story but paint a complete word picture. Your reader audience should be able to picture exactly what is happening. Better describe the personages involved, You do this ok but could be better. How old is she? How old does she appear to him?

He is undressing her. What does he see as he is undressing her? What do her breasts look like? Her nipples, shoulders, belly. Her pussy, is it shaved, bushy, trimmed? The lips, clit, vagina? How, when, do they open.

Again, paint a complete word picture - ths is something too many writers fail to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
High Heels

Loved that you mentioned the high heels in her description but maybe lace top stay ups next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
November / June.

Cougar is just a saying .....and age is just a number. The fit together like a glove. What a match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun short story

Many older women underestimate their ability to attract young guys. A bit of effort in right place is all it takes. More should try.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story - much appreciated

Thanks for the insight and the details of what probably went on.

My wife was a first-time cougar twelve years ago when she was approaching 50. After three failed attempts, ( she would leave and come back an hour later) she finally met a guy. I had to drive her directly to the hotel myself and left her outside. After the first time, she had no problems. She had sex with men three or four times a year over a period of three years. She would get on a train to London, nervous and excited, and come back happy and relaxed with a huge smile on her face. She refused to give me any details, apart from they had to be under 30, she never met the same man twice, and weirdly, had to have the same star sign Libra. Just for information, about three days before she went off, she would always buy a new pair of hold-up stockings. They always came back stained, sometimes she was wearing them, sometimes in her handbag. You wrote a nice story - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Got me off!

I am contemplating writing erotic stories, and found this website. One of my interests is the May/December, with me the would-be cougar in search of a younger, willing man. This story was great, and I was readily able to cast myself in the Jessica role with my would-be Jamie (who is a celebrity lust object of mine at the moment). As one of the other commenters had mentioned, a few more details about the characters would have been great. Otherwise, looking forward to more stories!

MassageyouMassageyouover 6 years ago
To my little hot wife cougar Jody!

Think this could be us! Your slave cub, Steve

Horny CoupleHorny Couplealmost 4 years ago

My wife and I got very horny reading this very hot story. We masturbated each other while we read your story.

The only caveat was the age of Jessica the cougar isn't mentioned. Thanks.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Damn!! that was HOT and with no drama. Thanks for sharing this HOT AZZ story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous