The First-Time Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling Jessica's hips hard back against his forward thrusting cock, watching his shaft disappear into her pussy as her lips seemed to suck his cock deep inside, Jamie started fucking her faster and if possible, deeper with each and every penetration.

"Fill me with your cum!" Jessica demanded, breathing heavily. "Cum deep inside my pussy!"

Jamie responded with "Cum on my cock first." as he grunted out another series of deep fucking motions.

The thought of that for them both sent each of them over the edge. Jessica screamed out loud that she was cumming although Jamie had already started fucking her as deep and as hard as he could when her pussy started clenching so very tightly around his shaft. She grasped and pulled at the bedclothes while he fucked through her orgasm and beyond, his cock dripping with her copious amount of juices.

Then with one almighty hard, deep fuck forward that almost pushed Jessica off her knees, they both moaned out and delighted in the further waves of cum that were now shooting fast out of Jamie's thick cock, deep and high inside Jessica's already cum soaked haven. Jamie had slowed down now to long deep individual fucking movements, making her pussy suck the rest of the cum from his long eager shaft.

Jessica came one last time feeling his cock empty, their juices mixing and her pussy so raw with the good hard fucking they'd both thoroughly enjoyed. This was going to be the fuck of her life!

12