All Comments on 'The First Time I Noticed Ch. 02'

by Jose_Rick

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Excellent

As long as both are adults I have no problem with incest romance (even same sex).

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

We have to have more - very HOT sex but now they have to plan on how to keep going when home and what do they do when they are at separate colleges ??? Maybe, he can transfer to her college and rent an apartment together ??? There has to be a way to get together and how do they top what they've started ?? Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Please continue.

scotlytscotlytabout 8 years ago
Great story

I really hope to read more soon.

Jose_RickJose_Rickabout 8 years agoAuthor

horny2doit - The next chapter is coming soon, with loads more backstory. I promise this one won't take months. Really. :)

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
excellent story

I liked the way you brought us along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still a good premise.

But sex still happens too fast. And there's too much sex in too short a time.

Three stars.

Lust4SureLust4Sureabout 2 years ago

Well right about one thing, once you break the taboo of family fucking, you are on dangerous grounds. That was quite a description of their first intercourse, though I was surprised by the amount of time it took him to cum in her once they started. The first time my sister and I fucked we were so hot that we could hardly contain ourselves. So yes his length of time thrusting into her was a wee bit of time before he left his seed in her. And from your description of their fucking, they were wild to be fulfilled. I must admit though it sure sounded good and I want more of this steamy fantasy.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Ah, sibling love how sweet it is. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous