The First Time I Noticed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lex," I said, "how did this happen?"

"Well," she said, "we somehow got naked, then we had sex."

"Yeah, I figured that part out on my own, believe it or not," I said.

"Do you regret it?" she asked.

"Not even a little," I said. "Do you?"

"No," she said, "but I have to admit it's a little..."

"Unusual," I said.

"Yeah," she said, "that's one way of putting it. Completely bizarre would be another, unless it's a common thing for guys to fuck their sisters."

"No," I said, "I don't think it is, even for sisters with asses as great as yours, I don't think it's exactly normal."

"Really," she said. "And how many sisters have asses as great as mine?"

"None," I said, gently rubbing her ass. God it was amazing.

"You're biased," she said, "but thank you anyway. It feels good for someone to think I'm so hot they can't help but fuck me nearly unconscious."

"Did I do that?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, smiling. "I nearly passed out. It was like you could..."

"Read your mind?" I said, finishing her thought. "That was what I was feeling too. Everything you did was the right thing at the right time."

"We are of the same blood," she said. "Maybe it's just some kind of sibling bond we can't understand."

"That works for me," I said. "I still can't understand how we went from getting a tan to having sex in a matter of hours. I woke up from a nap, saw you lying there in the sun, and somehow it just hit me like a Mack truck that I've been living with one of the hottest girls I've ever seen."

"Hottest girls you've ever seen?"

She looked genuinely unconvinced.

"Yeah," I said. "I wasn't kidding, or exaggerating, or even just trying to be nice. It just hit me when I woke up and saw you."

"So you woke up," she said, "saw a great ass an arm's length away, and just couldn't stop yourself from nailing me."

"That's about it, I guess."

"I've got a little news for you," she said. "That wasn't entirely you."

"Huh?" I asked.

"Remember when I left my top off when I got up from sunbathing?"

"Yeah," I said, "that was definitely a ... um ... contributing factor."

"And not by chance," she said. "I'd been planning that since we arranged this little weekend."

"What?" I said, astounded.

"I've wanted to do this forever," she said. "I suspected you might feel the same way because I've noticed you noticing me now and then. I don't think you were even aware of it, but I'd catch you glancing at my ass, or your eyes lingering on my boobs. I knew I wanted you, but I never had the nerve or the opportunity to do anything about it. I knew this weekend would at last be the perfect opportunity, but had no idea how you would react."

"I reacted by tenting my shorts," I said.

"I know that now," she said, "but at first all I knew was that you were telling me to put my shirt back on. I was terrified you were going to just laugh at my little boobs. I'm self-conscious about them because they're small, and all I heard was you asking me to cover them. It was my worst fear coming true."

"But I love your tits," I said, protesting.

"I know that now," she said, "but at the time I just thought I'd found another guy who thought my tits were too small."

"They're awesome," I said.

"Thank you," she said, smiling. "Anyway, then you said all that stuff that you said about me in front of the mirror - which as all really sweet by the way - and also really started making me horny. When I saw your cock tenting your shorts I knew I had to go for broke."

This day had taken yet another astonishing turn. Not only had I just had sex with my sister, I'd been seduced without knowing it. My head was spinning.

"Are you still OK with all this?" she asked, looking a little concerned.

"Absolutely," I said. "I'm stunned and a little bewildered, but today was the best day of my life."

"Mine too," she said. "Now what happens?"

"You mean, are we going to do this again?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I sure hope so," I said, "but maybe not right this minute."

"Oh?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, "I'm starved. Let's get something to eat."

"That sounds great," she said, "I'm starved too, but what are we doing after dinner?"

"Use your imagination," I said.

12