All Comments on 'The First Time Pt. 02'

by Darktrain

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I really like this story. You are an excellent writer. I well remember having the same thoughts as Steve when I found that I was a cock sucker. I then found that I loved being fucked. I knew then that I was a slut, but , as mike told him, there is nothing wrong with being a slut.

GybbsGybbsabout 6 years ago
the ring of truth

While my personal details are different (for one thing, I had ALWAYS known I'd love cock; I just didn't do anything about it till I was almost 40), the anxieties, agonies, self-doubts, self-recriminations - everything - have brought the memories of my first time roaring back with a vengeance. I cannot wait to read how this beautiful story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This is the best story I’ve read on this subject. You have made it easier to take the leap and be with a man who recently said he desires me. I can’t wait to be his slut, his giver. Can’t wait to be nude and hard with him. Can’t wait to suck his cock and have him fuck me....

newbie1998newbie1998about 6 years ago
More please

I too am way to afraid to try. This story rages thru my mind. I want to be Steve. I need a man that knows how to bring out the true submissive in me.

tlcbitlcbiabout 6 years ago
Wow

You brought back some fond memories. Very similar to my first time, wish I still knew him. I need a big hard cock pounding my tight ass deeply. Please don't stop the story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You are a talented and insightful writer. Really enjoyed your stories, more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

This is an awesome story, hoping you revisit it soon and continue on!

MatureSensualBottomMatureSensualBottomabout 3 years ago
The need.

I read this and can close my eyes and hear the far to loud music, smell the sweat and cigarette smoke, mouth dry as the need and it is a need grow and overtake me, his lustful glance towards the toilets...we both know what is going to happen. I wake up the next day with the Shameful hangover, when I look at my jeans the knees are still wet from the events of the previous evening and all I can taste is dry semen on my lips. it took many years for Daddy to put his hand on my shoulder and focus my attentions...on him.

NZzog59NZzog59over 2 years ago

Love this writing

UnclemartyUnclemartyabout 1 year ago

I really liked it as parts are what I have felt like and have done When it came to losing my cherry 🍒 I had a great time ok it hurt a bit but soon passed and the fun began so please write the final chapter, please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Chapter 2 was awesome and makes me want even more.....on to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarktrain@Darktrain
What's in a name? Does it matter. I suppose it's Darktrain cos I like the record. It's also Darktrain because we all have desires and fantasies. I try to write realistic stories. Completing stories is my bane. I seem to have 2-3 on the go that can never be finished. Par...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES