All Comments on 'The Flesh Market Ch. 02'

by Lord Bitememan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MOAR!

love the whole idea, cant wait for you to make more, definetly love the dark elf/human idea.

GyhyGyhyabout 14 years ago
More

When are you going to come out with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
From the desk of OHP

Is it wrong of me to REALLY like the father and son? Laughed my ass off, and my ass is huge, so that was no small feat.

Well, keep up the good work, and have fun. We the readers certainly are. Just promise more scenes of father-son bonding like was in this chapter.

And if this double-posts, my apologies; site's acting sorta wonky on me.

Lord BitememanLord Bitememanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Oh I Figured I'd Update

So some of you asked when I'm going to write a third installment to this. The answer is, well, probably never. I tried, once upon a time, to write a third chapter to the story. I had some ideas about where I wanted to take the whole thing, but as I started to write out chapter 3 it was just. . . off. I really couldn't recapture the tone of the first two and my passion for the thing rapidly fell off. As you might be able to tell from my published list, I preferred to explore other ideas and that's where my energy went, till I dropped out of the site altogether.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous