All Comments on 'The Flipside of Sabrina'

by pillum

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago
cuck garbage?

he was a trusting husband with a cheating wife, and with the way he found out.

just how do you expect him to get even with her?

thanks for the story, very imaginative.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkover 6 years ago
cuck garbage

“She also knew however just how much Sabi had loved Paul” by cheating on him that real love 1*

@ju8streading. “just how do you expect him to get even with her?“ you kidding me? No okay you heard about divorce, and not being a wimp with no balls ?

pillumpillumover 6 years agoAuthor
@Justgr8

@Justgr8

Thanks for the comment, it's so good to have feedback from such a prolific author.

Oh, I just looked and you haven't authored any stories so far... Well thanks for the comment anyway, at least you had the courtesy to post in your own name.

pillumpillumover 6 years agoAuthor
@ju8streading

@ju8streading

Sometimes it's not about getting revenge.

pillumpillumover 6 years agoAuthor
@kuroneko_dk

@kuroneko_dk

Misquoting a truly great writer: "There are more types of love kuroneko_dk than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
REALLY DIFFERENT, BUT GOOD!

Pillum, if this doesn’t shut up those who complain about the same ole same ole nothing will, for you gave us a story line not often used here on Lit. Good job on this one. Thanks for the read!

Re: Justgr8 and others who call this “cuck garbage”—would you be kind enough to give us your definition of cuck? My dictionary says it refers to any man whose wife has committed adultery, so in that sense it would be impossible to write a story that would fit the LW stipulation “Married extra marital fun” that isn’t a cuck story.

Others have informed me that for the purposes of this site, a man must willing go along with wife straying for him to be a cuck. How do you folks see it?

I used to think I could read, but after the comments here, I’m beginning to wonder. Even so, I have to go along with ju8streading’s comment.

BTW when you post the same comment or part of the same comment many times it loses its impact. Justgr8’s “Nothing but cliché cuck garbage written poorly…” sent me studying my stories when I first read it; now I see it’s just his way of expressing the vast knowledge of a pretty darn good poet.

So hang in there, pilum, like the poor, the superior authors who don’t write stories, will be with us always.

pillumpillumover 6 years agoAuthor
@thecarolinadreamer

Thanks thecarolinadreamer.

pillumpillumover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymi

Dear Anonymi, why bother, your childish and cowardly posts mean nothing and won't deter any writing. As for the one star ratings, It does not bother me at all. I don't post stories to get star ratings, I post them for peoples enjoyment.

ohioohioover 6 years ago
New, strange, and original

There's simply no possibility of ever posting in Loving Wives without getting harshly treated by some of the readers. I applaud you for trying something new--quite weird, and I don't know how I feel about it, but I'm glad you wrote it and will look forward to more of your work.

Thanks, ohio

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Original. TY

Wife was a cheating skank, I hope the new version will be a better person

Great orig idea, probably belongs in SciFi, but we'll written and definitely Not cuck BS

FOAD haters!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Trouble with the Sweet Stuff ( & Inherent Compressed Format of Short Story )

The 5 Top Things That pillum Did RIGHT ( & wrong ) IMHO - LSD

1) RIGHT : Gutsy and original twist on Freaky Friday body switching theme ( one way

2) WRONG : In my humble opinion a lot of comic pathos was squandered by Paul transitioning way too smoothly from outy to inny . Example the scene in Huckleberry Finn where Huck disguises himself as girl and is outed in short order by woman who spots the male /female disparity in body language. Ex.2 Let Paul / Sabrina be flummoxed by premiere outing in 4 inch high heels.

3) RIGHT : Excellent reveal pacing of Sabrina's flipside as cheater. Kudos.

4) WRONG : WHAT ? NO sizzling lesbian or 3-way sesh with Marcia. I enjoyed her and think she was underutilized as supporting character.

5) RIGHT : I enjoyed the cognitive dissonance Paul experienced in his new identity and carnal scenes were hot.

Bottom Line: pillum challenged both himself and open minded readers who aren't going to freak out and personalize the comfort zone Paul experienced at conclusion. Ergo the obvious rating.

Full marks * * * * *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpillum@pillum
28 Followers
I think Keats had it right when he said 'Bold lover never canst thou kiss, forever wilt thou love and she be fair'. I also believe that for most men cuckoldry is a sweet and sour fantasy where anticipation is better than realization.