The Flipside of Sabrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pillum
pillum
28 Followers

More tears as Sabi's parents and the kids drove off then back to the house alone at last.

Paul's brain had figured out by now that his wife may have been more of a party girl that he had realized. Her dressing table and closet had always been sort of off-limits to him, he had respected that and had always considered that it was because of woman things such as periods, special clothes etcetera that warranted it. Well Paul was Sabi now he thought, no nothing was off-limits any more.

Searching her closet was an eye-opener, Sabi had always dressed sexily, but some of the outfits at the back of her closet were positively slutty, some stockings and garter-belts he had never seen before, slutty basques, some skirts that could have been mistaken for belts, some leather gear too, and to top it all a couple of half-cup bras with matching split-crotch panties. This was a side of Sabi that Paul had never seen. Sabi rooted through the drawers of her dressing table and found pushed to the back an couple of courses of contraceptive pills and two packs of condoms, one regular and one magnum. Further searching discovered three vibrators, one of them was a giant black thing complete with balls and a suction cup, it was obvious by now that Sabi had been keeping her married pussy well exercised both at home with her collection of dildos, and maybe even on her girlie sleepovers at Marshi's with whoever might have plundered it through her split-crotch panties. In the corner also was Sabi's washing basket where she found some dirty panties, the sexy ones she must have worn on her girlie nights were all stained with dried on white stuff that looked very much like dry sperm. 'Well fuck me' thought Paul's brain, Sabi's been getting laid every time she went out with her girlfriends! The brain felt a stimulus not felt when it was in a man's body, a sort of itchy emptiness between it's legs, as Sabi's hand reached down to her pussy it felt hot and sticky, and curiously empty. It was dripping pussy juice and the brain didn't know if it was he who had caused this or Sabi's body.

Sabi sat on the bed and almost automatically reached over to one of the dildos, pulling her panties to one side she impaled herself and started to frantically fuck her pussy with the dildo with one hand while frigging her clitoris with the other, brain was out of the picture and Sabi's body convulsed with each trust of the dildo. She intuitively found the on/off switch and it started to vibrate mightily until her body froze, then convulsed again as she orgasmed, the first female orgasm for Paul, but only one of thousands in the past for Sabi. She lay back with a feeling of both horror and satisfaction as she slid the six inches of still vibrating latex cock from her pussy and switched it off. Paul's brain registered that for some strange reason he just craved for a cigarette to help him relax. Paul had never smoked and he thought Sabi had stopped when they got married, but here was another craving new to him. Rooting round the closet Sabi found an evening purse she often used and inside it she found a couple of loose condoms, some lipstick and eye make-up a lighter, and thankfully an opened pack of Eve 120 Lights, she took one out and lit it, immediately feeling the calm hit it gave her. Wow thought Paul's brain, I'd better just relax, give up fighting this, and accept that it may not be a bad thing to be Sabi. "Ok, I'm Sabi, I smoke and I fuck men, I'm Sabi I smoke and I fuck men, I'm Sabi, I smoke and I fuck men." In a sort of trance Paul's brain repeated the tantra over and over until he fell asleep there on the bed.

Marshi rang the bell, she had waited all weekend to come over to see Sabi, and she was worried about her friend, she knew all about Sabi's marital indiscretions, heck she and Sabi had fucked a couple of young football players together on the same bed in the St Regis on the weekend before Sabi and Paul's vacation. The two young studs were insatiable for their sexy MILF's pussy's and had swapped partners a few times through the night of the hours long fuck session. She also knew however just how much Sabi had loved Paul, bless his soul, he was a lovely man but not enough to satisfy Sabi sexually. Sabi has a sex-drive even stronger than her own and when they had their girlie nights it was just like their pussies were two bestial mouths that needed to be fed big hard cock. What the hell is keeping Sabi she thought, it feels like I've been waiting at this door forever.

Sabi answered the door wearing a dressing gown with her hair wrapped up in a towel. "Come in Marshi, it's so good to see you again, I've been thinking about us all day, you're my oldest BFF and I really want to catch up."

Marshi heaved a sigh of relief and walked in. "Oh Sabi, I've been worried about you for months, not knowing how you were recovering, not knowing if you'd change and thinking that I may lose my Best Friend Forever, my faithful partner in crime. Tell me all your story Sabi, and anything I can do to help you readjust after Paul's death."

Marshi moved in and gave Sabi a close hug, their breasts squashing together as she held her head in her hands. "I missed you so much Sabi, I hope we can stay friends forever, life has been boring without you."

Sabi stood back a moment and Paul looked at Marshi through her eyes and realized that he liked what he saw, he had always had a thing for Marshi, and regretted now that he had never got to know her better. Sabi needed a close friend to pull him/her into the new real world, and who better than Marshi.

The two women talked away for hours, with Marshi reminiscing about their good times together and their various romantic dalliances with their numerous conquests. "Sabi" she said after a while "If after Paul's death you don't want to mess around any more, I'll understand."

Sabi looked Marshi in the eye. "Marshi, you're my best friend and I know you mean me well, so let's go out together this Friday and see whether or not I'm still the same fun-loving woman I was. I have an appointment on Thursday for a total makeover, and I'm also going to dye my hair blonde, Paul always said he liked blondes so I'll get it done in honour of him."

The women talked deep into the night as Paul learned just what a slutty little wife he had married, he had always loved Sabi to flirt, they had even done the together but separate routine in a bar a couple of times and he had been so excited when she had been felt up in front of him, knowing it was he who would be fucking his own wife those nights. Little did he know that Sabi had taken their mobile numbers each time and that Paul's fucking session was followed by one of her own with the strangers the next day when Paul was at work. They wrapped up their chat after midnight, and Marshi slept over in the second bedroom.

Thursday... Sabi looked like a model as she left the beauty parlour, she swung her new long blonde hair around her head and sauntered over to where she was meeting Marshi for a coffee. "Wow Sabi, good job done" said Marshi as she appraised her friends new blonde hair, and deep purple long manicured nails. "Methinks some hunk is going to be a very lucky man tomorrow night!

Marshi brought her party clothes over the next day, and they helped each other dress and make-up. Sabi stood in front of the mirror and asked Marshi for help with applying her makeup, truth was that with Paul's brain not being practised at this job, she feared the result. Marshi made her up sort of slutty bimboish, with purple eye shadow, heavy eyeliner and dark pink lipstick. Sabi slipped a pair of gold lame split crotch panties and chose a heavy gold coloured top that opened up as she leaned forward, clearly showing off her firm big boobs and nipples, she matched this with a black mini-skirt with a slit up the side and black stay-up stockings finally she slipped her feet into a pair of black five inch platform fuck-me-pumps. Marshi chose a blue dress in shiny lycra, with a deep décolletage and a slit up the side almost to her waist, She coupled this with a pair of blue four inch pumps and did final touches to her face before the taxi they had ordered sounded his horn outside. The ladies picked up their purses and headed out.

"Could you stop at the Walgreens up ahead," chirped Marshi to the taxi driver. She was so excited about her first clubbing night with Sabi after so long that she had forgotten a few of the usual girlie night essentials. "We'll only be a few minutes so just keep the meter running." The ladies went in the shop, Sabi following Marshi and looking a little confused. "OK Sabi, we'll buy two six-packs as usual, one regular and one magnum, and we can split them between us. Do you want peppermint or spearmint mouth freshener girlfriend?" Sabi looked confused. "No matter I'll get both." Sabi still looked confused as she turned to face Marshi. "Oh shit Sabi, I didn't think... You don't need to worry anymore about going home to Paul with your breath smelling of cigarettes, cock, and fresh cum. I'm so sorry Sabi."

"Don't worry Marshi" said Sabi "I may not even hook up with anyone tonight anyway."

Marshi looked sceptical. "Sabi, you ALWAYS hook up with someone, come-on girlfriend, you know that we girls call you our cock-magnet, you have a 100% success rating! I know things are different now, but once you have a couple of tequila shots inside you you always loosen up."

The girls walked up to the sales counter to pay for their things, Marshi put the condoms and freshener on the counter in front of the sales clerk. "Hi, could you give me a of pack of Eve 120s and a pack of Virginia Slims."

The sales clerk was only 18 years old, his eyes had been following the women all around the store, he figured they must be strippers or lap-dancers from one of the local mens clubs. It was only when they approached the counter that he saw they were mature ladies rather than girls, and when Sabi bent down to look at the cigarettes he put on the counter her top fell forward and he was treated to a view of the sort of big MILF tits that he jerked off to each night. Sabi saw him gulp and looked up, licked her lips, and gave him a smile. "Thank you, you have a nice night."

"You too ma'am." Said the clerk, now mesmerised by Sabi.

"Oh we intend to." Said Sabi as the ladies walked to the door and out to the taxi, with Sabi swaying her hips to give the boy a show.

Once in the taxi Marshi broke open the packs of condoms and handed Sabi three of each, as well as a packet of breath fresheners and the pack of Eves. "Marshi, I don't smoke much these days you know, I don't think I'll need these."

"Come on Sabi, it's a ritual... Some of our best conquests have been made in club smoking areas, it's quieter there and somehow more intimate, it's you who first called it smirting! Take them anyway."

Sabi slipped the things into her purse, not intending to use them, but not wishing to spoil Marshi's night.

The taxi pulled up at the Club and the ladies entered, the music was hot loud and Latin and there were already a lot of people on the dance floor. They went straight to the bar and Marshi ordered a four Tequila shots and handed two to Sabi. "Down the hatch girlfriend, let's let lubed up to party."

Sabi swallowed the first shot in one, her brain being used to taking shots like this with ease when it used to inhabit Paul's body. She felt the kick immediately, but still clinked glasses with Marshi and downed the second one straight after. Marshi ordered a couple of Cosmos then, and as the barmaid was mixing them she stepped back, feeling whoosy already, truth was that with a body that had been alcohol free for so long the effect of the shots was greatly intensified. Marshi handed her the Cosmo. "Welcome home Sabi, it's so much fun to have you back." She could see Sabi was already a little unsteady on her high heels and she took her by the hand. "Let's find a table gather our thoughts then we can flirt, tease a few guys, and dance the night away. I'll bet we don't have to pay for another drink the whole night."

The girls were hit on almost straight away by a couple of young hunks who asked to sit at their table. "Hi, I'm Trey and this is Jon, mind if we join you?"

"Sure" said Marshi as she moved around the booth to let Jon sit beside her. Trey sat by Sabi and soon they were chatting, with heads so close together they could smell each other breath, scent, and aftershave. Trey's body moved closer to Sabi, he was much taller than her, and could hardly drag his eyes away from her boobs, clearly displayed behind the open top of her blouse. Trey moved his mouth toward Sabi's ear and whispered "Honey, you look fantastic, if I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" He gently kissed her ear and put his big hand on her stockinged thigh. "Me and my friend here are with the The Knicks, we're playing the Rockets this week and we sure are impressed by the Houston nightscene, especially the ladies." As he talked he stroked Sabi's thigh, getting higher and higher each time. Sabi glanced across at Marshi and saw that she was already in a deep kiss with Jon, and squirming in her seat, then Sabi saw Jon's hand snaking and shaking it's way through the slit in her dress to between her thighs. Sabi knew that she wasn't wearing panties and it was obvious that his fingers had found her pussy and he was playing with her clit.

Paul's brain was reeling. He could feel Sabi's nipples hardening and her pussy becoming wet. He had fully expected Sabi's body to be used by some guy tonight, but he never thought she would be turned on by a black guy, no matter how handsome and athletic he might be, he didn't think of himself as racist, but this was his wife he was in control of, and this was a taboo too far.

Sabi pulled away "What kind of woman do you think I am! Please take your hand off my leg and leave the table or I'll call security." Trey pulled back immediately, and Marshi and Jon uncoupled and looked over the table with astonished expressions.

"I'm sorry ma'am said Trey, I got carried away, please excuse me." With that apology he left the table followed quickly by Jon, who gave Marshi a pained grin, and Sabi a deep stare, he also walked away with a shake of his head.

"Sabi, what the fuck was that, those boys were hot, young, and probably hung, just the way you have always liked them, please don't tell me it was because they were black! Hell Sabi, you love black cock, it was you who persuaded me to try it, years ago now. I remember you telling me about the beautiful contrapuntal sight of black cock sliding in and out of white pussy."

'Shit' thought Paul's brain. "No Marshi, it wasn't that, it's just that it's too soon after Paul, and I still think of us being together, and I miss being part of a two person team, I mean he feels like a part of me now. God I need a smoke, I've promised myself to give up, but I need one right now." The girls picked up their drinks and moved to the smoking area, they found a table there in a quiet corner. "Sorry Marshi, I was too reactive, I promise to be a good girl for the rest of the night."

Sabi reached into her bag and broke open her pack of cigarettes, as she put one up to her lips a lighter clicked in front of her and moved to her cigarette. "Please allow me" a man's voice said. Sabi turned to look at the man as she inhaled the soothing smoke to her lungs. She saw it was a guy she recognised, about her age and quite a hunk. "Hi, Mrs Keyu, I came over to offer my condolences, you probably don't remember me, I'm Dan, my father is Sam Dent, he and your husband worked together. I knew you from the Christmas Dinner party we held a couple of years ago at my pop's home."

"Of course I remember you Dan, and thanks for the condolences. This is Marshi, she's taking me out on my first foray in the real world tonight." Dan nodded at Marshi and took in her looks and her attire 'what a beautiful couple of women' he thought. Dan lit Marshi's cigarette as well as his own, and they chatted about the accident and Sabi's recovery.

As they were chatting Jon showed up at their table. "Mind if I join you? I was just getting to know Marshi here when we left the table. Trey's stormed out of the club in a strange mood, I've never seen him so upset, but then I've never seen him brushed off like that either. But hey, good for you Sabi, you didn't give him the come-on so he got what he deserved."

Marshi and Jon went off to dance, and Sabi and Dan continued chatting. Dan told Sabi about his time at medical school, and his new job in the Medical District. "First really good job Sabi, after leaving medical school at 29, doing four years as an intern and another three as a junior, 36 and only just starting real work now, long time to wait before earning real money."

"Better than me anyway" said Sabi, "Straight out of High school in Caracas, Venezuela, and a doomed relationship with one of my university professors, then my first baby at the age of 20 and dropped out. We married and had a second baby, but we split up when I was 31, then I met Paul and we married a few months later, third baby at 32 and moved here when Paul got re-assigned to the US. Story of my life... Broken education and having babies, and 39 years old now, and a widow."

Sabi felt an affinity with Dan, and they were soon laughing together talking about past adventures and their families. Dan looked Sabi in the eyes. "Golly but you are fun to be with Sabi, and so so beautiful, I fell for you years ago when I was still at medical school. Look, I know I'm younger than you, but there's no way you look your age anyway, would you dance with me please." Sabi smiled, stood up, and took his hand. They danced the night away together, and towards the end Dan kissed her full on the mouth, She pulled away, Paul's brain instantly reacting, he tried to apologise but she pulled his head to hers, the shock over, and gave him a deep lingering kiss and their tongues entwined. As the song finished they left the floor hand in hand and returned to the booth they were sharing with Marshi and Jon.

"Oh Sabi" cried Marshi as she saw them come to the booth. "You two look so good together, I'm so glad your having a good time. Jon and I are leaving soon and we can drop you off on the way, back to the St Regis, Jon has a suite there and I'll be staying the rest of the week there with him, and guess what, he's going to get us court-side seats for the game."

"I'll be OK Marshi, I'm sure Dan will take me back home." Dan was nodding and smiling like an Indian waiter. "And I'm sure he'll be a perfect escort and tuck me up into bed tonight." Sabi leaned towards Marshi and whispered in her ear, "After he's fucked my brains out that is." They both giggled.

Dan was all over Sabi in the back seat of the taxi on the way home, his hands found their way up her top and he massaged those beautiful firm breasts with their big dark Latina nipples until they stood out like doorknobs, their lips locked together with their tongues exploring each others mouths. Sabi moaned in ecstasy and stroked his erect cock through his chinos. They arrived at Sabi's home and she took Dan's hand and led him inside, not caring what the neighbours might think.

Sabi continued to hold his hand as she led him into her home and up to the master bedroom. She turned to Dan and smiled. "Dan, you are the only man other than Paul that I've ever asked to fuck me in my marital bed. Oh take me Dan, I want to feel your arms around me, I want to taste every part of you, and my pussy is aching for your cock to pound it."

Dan kissed her gently and undid the clasp of her top, pulling it smoothly over her head, he gasped as her magnificent breasts came into view and bent down to kiss each nipple in turn, sucking them to further engorgement. He undid her skirt clasp and as it dropped to the floor he saw for the first time her butterfly design split crotch panties. He held her at arms length and took in the beauty before him, now dressed in only heels, stockings and panties with her labial lips showing through the split. "Sabi, you are a magnificent woman, will you do something for me?"

pillum
pillum
28 Followers