The Flipside of Sabrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pillum
pillum
28 Followers

Sabi nodded her head "Anything Dan, anything at all."

"I want to make love to you dressed just like this, like a pornographic fantasy, can I do that."

"Dan, I meant what I said, you can do anything you want with me tonight."

Dan kissed her again and pushed her down on her hunkers until her head was at his crotch height, then he unbuttoned his shirt at the same time as Sabi unzipped his pants, unclasped them and dropped them to the floor, she then pulled down his boxer shorts and set loose his big hard cock. Paul kicked off his shoes and kicked out of his trousers and shorts as Sabi kissed his cock down to his balls, and took each ball in her mouth and sucked and kissed them. Dan was whimpering with pleasure as she kissed back up his cock and took the head full in her mouth, closing her painted lips around the shaft and taking it directly balls deep into her throat. Both Dan and Paul's brain couldn't believe the ease with which Sabi could deep throat a big cock, she had never done this with Paul. Sabi's head bobbed back and forth as Dans cock slid gently in and out of her mouth. After a few minutes of cocksucking she let it plop out of her mouth and turned her head to Dan. "Fuck me Dan, I've not been fucked for so long that it hurts... No making love tonight my lover, my pussy needs a raw hard fucking.

Sabi reached to her purse on the bed, opened a condom, and stretched it over the head of Paul's cock, She took his cock in her mouth again and used her lips to unroll the condom down his cock. Dan pulled Sabi to her feet and eased her onto her marital bed, she shuffled up to the pillows and he parted her legs and kissed her pussy, it was sopping wet with pussy joice and he lapped some up before moving up and kissing her full on the lips, the cock and pussy juices combined in their mouths and Dan moved his body until his cock was just at the entrance to Sabi's pussy lips. Sabi's body reacted automatically as she pushed her pussy onto Dans cock, taking it all the way in, both Paul and Sabi gasped, this was like nothing Paul had ever experienced before. Sabi's body bucked against Dan , sliding his cock in and out of her hot wet fuck-hole until he found his rhythm and started to vigorously pound her pussy through her split crotch panties. Sabi opened her legs wider and gripped Dan's ass with her taloned fingers, pulling him into her as deep as possible with her stockinged legs and heels waving in the air above his thrusting body. The couple were ideally matched, the sexy hot MILF and the hot younger stud with his bucking ass gyrating against her body and his cock slid in and out of her wet pussy. Eventually Sabi's body spasmed and she cried out with ecstasy as Dan shot his cum deep into her, her pussy convulsed as her own orgasm coursed through her body, draining every drop of cum from Dan's cock.

Exhausted and replete, Dan rolled off Sabi and she put her head on the crook of his neck as they wallowed in post-coital warmth and satisfaction. Paul's brain was happy now, for both himself and for Sabi. His mind went back to what she had said on the plane about fingers scratching ears... At last he understood.

pillum
pillum
28 Followers