All Comments on 'The Floating World Pt. 04'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
holliday1960holliday1960over 6 years ago
What happens...

When you put two brilliant artists with decidedly different styles in a closet and don't let them out for two weeks? You guys did such a wonderful job on this! I've never been more proud, or more surprised by the outcome. I love what you two are creating together. The characters are so rich on both counts and you've blended them flawlessly. The writing is so smooth that the transitions are completely unnoticeable... just speechless at this creation. It's incredibly sexy and naturally, it shines with the polish of both EB's and JC's skillful and flawless writing. Congratulations, boyz, it's excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your story captured the anticipation, the excitement, the vulnerability, and the temporary soft regret I've often imagined I would feel if I ever had the opportunity to make love to another man. It was romantic and taboo at the same time. The detail of the dog walker really made me hard. I would love for a stranger to see me as I kiss the lips of another man and rub our cocks together

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback received by email

I loved part four. So beautiful. So sad. Regretful. Nostalgic. Sweet. So vulnerable. Thank you for writing it. I think I will be returning to it again. And again. and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I enjoyed this segment immensely. Mostly to see something healing begin to happen for Jesse. He is so afraid of intimacy, and real feelings. I very much enjoyed all that this classy caring older man offered to him. I found it very refreshing after all of the other very painful, and confusing segments I have read involving Jesse's crazy very stormy, painful relationships. This chapter was needed, and gave me hope that he might possibly get his shit together eventually!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years ago
Seemless

I mean you left the seams exposed, but honestly I couldn't tell which of you wrote which segments. I'm much more familiar with EB's work and this whole story fit his style. Either JC has a very similar style or he did a yeoman's job to replicate it. If you took out the asterisks, I'd never have known it was a collaboration.

KantariiKantariialmost 6 years ago

This was a nice, enjoyable story to read. Thanks for sharing 🌹Kant👠👠👠

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not death

For the most part, I kept thinking this story was a metaphor for Jesse's death, but by the end i felt it was actually a metaphor for his rebirth. He so deserves happiness in his life and hope he gets it. Great storytelling in how developed the characters are. Thank you.

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99almost 2 years ago

I loved the story, and was instantly intrigued by Jesse. I must admit, I started in part four, skipping right to the GM catagory. The story is well put together, and it seems as if I'll have to go back to chapter 1, and read on from there. Bravo.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Amazing, you are able to write their desires with such grace & fire.

And you gave Jesse long hair too, no ponytail ;)

I loved it. xox

AG31AG316 months ago

I'm only halfway through this story, but I have to write this comment so I can pay attention to my reading and not keep checking out mentally to work on my comment.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story on a lot of levels.

Erotic - It works for me!

Literature/Plot - I keep wondering what will happen next. If I read the intro right, so were the authors. I'm looking forward to the "unexpected" ending.

Language - There's lots of EB trademark subtle, flowing style. Love it.

Character - Beatifully integrates the sex with vivid characters.

The puzzle of two authors - I enjoyed trying to identify which author was at work when. I think I pretty well succeeded, although there were two or three places where I didn't detect the shift exactly where the asterisks were. Am I right that the asterisks signified a shift?

You do GM really well (she says, as if she knows). I hope you'll venture into that territory again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.