The Flowering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarakin
Tarakin
30 Followers

"And there is Jimmy, his brother, see?" Brett pointed the girl in the direction of the other wolf. Instinctively Ashley followed the direction of his hand, then closed her eyes immediately, her blush deepened even more. But it was too late; she had already seen that Jimmy was now completely naked as well! The sheltered girl's heart pounded in her chest, but she couldn't resist risking another peek through her almost closed eyes to see his penis. Jimmy's manhood was also longer then Freddy's, and on top of that, it was thicker than his brother's! Her eyes went wide in shock, and she heard Brett chuckling next to her.

"See, baby?" The leader of the pack asked, still grinning.

"You've seen Jimmy and Paul, right? They showed you what they've got. But you haven't shown anything in return. At least show 'em your tits. It's only fair."

Ashley flushed at the suggestion, but somehow Brett made it sound reasonable. She had peeked after all. But her breasts were so small and her nipples so freakish! The shivering girl wanted to back out of the deal, but she now noticed that Brett had already started on her buttons again, undoing her shirt quickly. Ashley felt it opening and falling from her shoulders, revealing her bra, which was quickly unclasped and removed, revealing her small breasts. The shy girl felt the wind on her tender skin. Against her will, her smooth pink areolas had begun to pucker, and her nipples were hardening even more.

'Oh, God, no!' she thought. 'Don't let them see my nipples getting hard! It's just the cool air,' Ashley lied to herself.

For a moment nothing was to be heard, and Ashley waited for the three men to start laughing or turn away in disgust. Instead she finally heard something else, a small whistle from Jimmy.

"Damn baby, those tits are perfect." Paul was breathless as he added, "And your nipples are gorgeous."

Brett stepped around the shy girl, taking a look for himself and then a touch. The leader of the pack rolled the tip of Ashley's breast between his fingers, as if judging a piece of fine silk. Then he nodded shortly in agreement with his wolves.

"You really think so?" Ashley asked, her voice weak but relieved. She had feared the reactions of a man on seeing her natural charms, but it had been an unnecessary fear it seemed. All three men were enraptured. Oh gosh, three men? She had shown her little breasts to three men at once? Ashley's heart nearly stopped as she realized what she had been tricked into, and she covered her revealed curves with her hands hastily. Her eyes were wide and her face had gone pale. But Brett was there again, giving his wolves a wink and then laying his rough hands on Ashley's naked shoulders. Jimmy and Paul came nearer, their cocks just inches away from Ashley. She gulped.

"Do you want to touch them, baby?" he whispered into her ears. "Touch their long cocks? Try it, baby. I know you want to know what they feel like. Yah, just like that, go ahead girl!"

Ashley's right hand seemed to move according to its own will, leaving only her left hand to protect her breasts from the sight of the three imposing men in front of her. Her fingers touched Paul's cock, very lightly, as if it was something dangerous. It didn't feel threatening though, more warm and hard. She stared, mesmerized by the pulsating organ. Paul bit his lip softly.

The shy girl became braver now, putting the shaft between her thumb and fingers, gripping it. It felt warm to her touch, and there was something white on the tip of it. Ashley frowned, then stroked the member as she had seen Paul doing. He moaned under the innocent assault, trying to be as immobile as possible. There was more of the white stuff appearing.

Puzzled, Ashley grabbed for Jimmy's manhood with her other hand, thereby revealing her breasts and long nipples to the three bikers once more. She stroked both cocks, and the brothers moaned. More of the white stuff appeared on the heads. Ashley wished her mind wasn't so foggy so she would understand more of what was happening. But, try as she might she couldn't make her thoughts clear.

While Ashley's attention was caught by the two cocks in her hand, Brett had stripped off his clothes. He stepped before the innocent girl now, right between his wolves, smiling predatorily.

"You see three men now, girl. Three parts versus two parts of yours, and that count is in your favor. So it's your turn again," the leader of the pack said. Ashley just nodded, her mind blank, but did nothing to prevent the wolf from reaching down and unzipping her jeans, slowly pulling them down. Her unimposing white panties were revealed, the last protection of her modesty, but they stayed in place for only a short time. The leader of the pack pulled them down also, revealing Ashley's silken bush. He was the first man to see the girl's hidden curls. Overcome with shame, Ashley squeezed her knees together, hoping to at least hide her sex. All three bikers stared at the silken fur of her mound, and at least Paul was beginning to breathe more rapidly.

Brett reached out with his rough hand and slowly touched Ashley's delicate femininity. He trailed slowly over her silken folds, moving upwards, and the shy girl gasped. The leader of the wolves had found her hidden nub, the place she thought was her secret alone! Unconsciously she relaxed her legs when he touched it, breathing faster.

Brett rubbed Ashley's tender clit a few times and she thought her toes would curl under his assault. It felt incredible. Her grip on the two cocks intensified, which caused the brothers to moan in turn. Brett left Ashley's wanting clit and unceremoniously put a finger between her pink folds, opening Ashley up. Entering her tunnel of love he could feel how wet the young girl was, her honey flowing freely. The delicate little bump of her sweet clit was peeking from under its pink hood like a germinating flower which had just seen the sun, shivering in anticipation. Ashley's heart beat at double speed now. She was there, standing in a vacated rest stop, naked except for her shoes and socks and with rock hard nipples, before three total strangers, two hard cocks in her hands and a male finger in her innocent pussy. Was it a dream or was it a nightmare? What was happening? Did she want this?

The leader of the pack knew what he wanted without a doubt.

"This virgin is ripe for the plucking," he told his wolves, all pretence of gentleness gone. Jimmy and Paul nodded, if less eagerly. The brothers were entranced by Ashley's innocence and knew their leader too well. Brett sighed in disgust, then gestured them into action. The wolves reluctantly guided the girl to a nearby picnic table, then lifted her up and spread her on it like a meal for their leader. Ashley's shapely legs dangled in the air, but she was beyond caring now. The bikers could see her most intimate parts perfectly, something no man had ever seen before. The entrance to her vagina was spread open, the tunnel of love behind it barely protected by the fragile velvet of her hymen, which proved her virginity. As another moan escaped Ashley's full, red lips, the bikers saw a trickle of her honey escape the secret depths of her vagina and run down the exposed flesh of her ivory thighs. Ashley's long nipples were aching, her longing pussy at the same time on fire and dripping wet. The young girl had never ever dreamed of anything like what was happening to her now.

Brett stepped between Ashley's open legs. She shuddered and a soft whimper escaped her throat. The leader of the Wolfpack took his cock in his hands and aimed it at Ashley's tunnel of love, then entered her without any fuss. The maidenly barrier that Ashley had guarded so faithfully for so many years gave way without any resistance at all. Ashley gasped when it was torn, but was unable to put her whirling thoughts into coherent words. Brett took her oversensitive nipples in his rough hands and pulled at them while he went deep into her sweet pussy. He laughed when Ashley gasped once more, then pulled back and rammed his member in again and again. It took him just four strokes inside of his quivering prey, and then he shot his load into her, grinding his teeth in unveiled triumph. He had lasted just a few seconds.

"She's yours!" Brett turned to his wolves, grinning evilly and removing his already deflated cock out of Ashley's feminine treasure. There was a bit of blood on his cock, which he rubbed away with her panties. "Virgin number eight!" Brett mumbled to himself, his triumph barely concealed, as he started to redress.

"I've got to go, can't be late to my own wedding," he said to the bikers, ignoring his female prey.

Ashley could not comprehend what had happened to her and shivered, like a newborn flower after winter's last cold rain. The young woman opened her mouth, but no words emerged. Paul shook his head in disgust at his leader then stepped between Ashley's legs. She tried to clamp her knees together, but to her surprise Paul, the same Paul that had stroked his cock in plain sight before her, just bent over and kissed her cheeks, gently brushing her tears away.

"You are beautiful, Ashley," he whispered in her ear, and it was sincere. Ashley relaxed a bit again, and was kissed once more. Jimmy stepped to her side now, giving her rosy nipple a lick. She shuddered. A bike was starting in the distance, disturbing the serene quietness with its roar.

"It can be much nicer, Ashley," Paul said, regret in his voice.

"Brett is gone now," Jimmy added. Ashley sighed in relief, then suddenly arched her back, gasping. Jimmy had put his lips around her nipple and had started to suck. Ashley felt like the pink crown of her breast was going to explode in fireworks. She gasped for air sharply, and then once more. Paul had spread her legs and now was slowly entering her femininity with his shaft. But where Brett had been hard and demanding, Paul opened her tender folds gently, as if parting a silken curtain. He glided slowly into her tunnel of love, widening Ashley carefully. Paul seemed to explore her, not just take her, and he enjoyed every fraction of an inch while he did it. It felt totally different from Brett's selfish intrusion. Gradually Ashley relaxed, allowing Paul to go deeper, which he carefully did. Ashley's mouth opened wide as she moaned her pleasure into the air while her unsated pussy adjusted to the thicker meat of Paul's manhood.

Meanwhile Jimmy was getting close to cumming just by having watched Brett and Paul inside of Ashley and by his own taste of the young enchantress's deliciously long nipples. Without warning he put his hard member between the shiny white teeth of the shy female. She closed her lips in surprise, thereby touching Jimmy's malehood with her tongue by accident, getting her first taste of pre-cum. By pure instinct Ashley started to lick and was surprised by how hot and silky it felt in her mouth. She was addicted to the musky taste at once. Without thinking she grasped for Jimmy's member and started to pump his shaft while the leaking head filled her delicate mouth. The biker's pre-cum and her own saliva dripped from Ashley's lips and down her chin. Her longing grew like a well-watered plant.

Jimmy was now breathing heavily, and the sheltered female was in for a new surprise. His thrusts into her sucking mouth became faster, but Ashley had no clue as to what was about to happen. Suddenly she felt his already big member expand even more, further stretching her lips. Jimmy froze, then suddenly a thick stream of hot cum shot from his member and filled her throat. The smell of hot sperm filled the young innocent's nostrils as she realized that what was in her mouth now must be the biker's salty semen.

Ashley opened her mouth to gulp in air, but had no choice but to swallow as the hot juice kept coming. To her surprise she loved the taste and gulped the seed down eagerly. Jimmy pulled out of her mouth, giving Ashley some breath. He pumped his cock himself now, and she stared wide-eyed as another stream of white cum shot from the end of his malehood into her open mouth and on her chin, dripping down from there. What she could catch, Ashley swallowed eagerly.

Meanwhile the performance of Ashley and his brother had brought Paul over the edge, too. He was deep inside the wide spread enchantress as his cock started to throb. Ashley felt it growing deep inside of her, and then it exploded, showering her delicate insides with hot seed. She felt the biker spurting again, and a third time. It was amazing! Ashley sucked in more air, and then felt her whole body beginning to tremble. Her finally satisfied pussy contracted and pulsated, as if wanting to milk every last drop out of Paul's fleshy cock, and she screamed in pleasure as the tidal waves of her first orgasm shook her. It felt as if chains were breaking around her inner self at last, the long restrained petals of her womanhood finally unfolding.

An eternity later, Ashley relaxed her arched back. Little aftershocks still shook her body, but her breathing slowly return to normal again. Paul removed his drained member gently, making the young woman sigh. Jimmy caressed her hair then gave her a kiss.

"Get dressed, Ashley," Paul said softly, "we'll take you back to the biker's festival, or better yet, to your home."

"Won't you be late to the wedding of your leader?" Ashley asked exhausted, more caring about her two lovers than about herself. The faces of the brothers went hard at once.

"We are not presentable enough for Brett; he's marrying some rich bitch. Veronica Miss or something, we've never met her. He doesn't want us to make a bad impression on her dad." Paul scowled.

"Veronica Mills?" Ashley asked incredulously. "Oh, no! My brother's attending the same wedding; his girlfriend is related to the Mills! Get me to the wedding, and fast!"

"What for?" Jimmy frowned.

"No woman should marry a man like Brett! I have to warn her, she has to know the truth about him!" she almost yelled, her thoughts racing in her mind. "Her fiancé is using women, not loving them!"

This was not the perfect choice of words, but Jimmy and Paul started to redress wordlessly, the bond connecting them to their leader finally broken. But Ashley hesitated now herself. Had she been used? Or had she wanted it? And how would she have felt had the brothers not continued so marvelously what Brett had just done for his pleasure? She felt so different inside now, as if her body was finally able to breathe freely, as if she could see the sun for the first time in her life, finally feel it on her unfolded inner self.

The whole time she dressed, mounted the bike and was driven to the church unsolved questions burned in Ashley's mind. But whatever answers there may have been, they wouldn't be able to stop what had been started.

The flower had finally bloomed.

Tarakin
Tarakin
30 Followers
12